Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sweet little love. (Two bodies in the lab - B&B) Rated K+ (Oneshot)

+2
ForensicMama
Cassiopeia
6 posters

Go down

Sweet little love. (Two bodies in the lab - B&B) Rated K+  (Oneshot) Empty Sweet little love. (Two bodies in the lab - B&B) Rated K+ (Oneshot)

Post by Cassiopeia Tue Nov 11, 2008 3:30 am

If there were no fridge explosion, I imagine that the episode would have been different. Here is my point of view what would have happened, when the fridge wouldn’t blow up and Booth had stayed for the night. (I started thinking of it when I watched Season 1 again).

Disclaimer: I don’t own Bones or characters. I am just playing with the thought here.

He plays the CD and it’s the song Hot Blooded by Foreigner.

“Uh, how did that get there?” Brennan asks

“Oh please everybody loves Foreigner.”

Booth starts to bob his head to the music.

“Hot Blooded? Talk about a guilty pleasure. Check it baby.” says Booth and starts to sing and play air guitar to the music. Bones stares at him for a minute then smiles. She starts to join him by singing and pretending to play guitar too. After a few minutes Bone’s phone rings and she runs to pick it up. Booth doesn’t turn down the music. He just keeps dancing and singing.

That’s why, I’m hot blooded, check it and see
I got a fever of a hundred and three
Come on baby, do you do more than dance?
I’m hot blooded, hot blooded.

“Brennan. David, Hi. I’m fine thanks.” Booth tickles Brennan, David seems to understand it over the phone. Brennan answers “Booth, yeah. I’m still under lock down until we solve these crimes. Yes, Foreigner. Okay I’ll. Okay sure. I’ll talk to you tomorrow. Okay thanks for calling. Bye.”

Bones hangs up the phone and walks over to Booth. He stops dancing and looks at her for a moment.

“Wait, I hope you didn’t think…”

“No. “

“No cause I …I wouldn’t want to, uh, you know ruin things for you, ruin anything. “

“Not a problem.”

“Hey you got a soda, some juice?”

They both laugh.

“Yeah in my fridge. I’ll get it.”

“ No, no, no. You know what? I’m...I’m not your guest. You don’t have to wait on me. I’ll get it. Wait, do you want anything?”

"That’s okay."

Booth goes to the fridge and gets some soda. In the same time the Foreigner is singing…

If it feels alright, maybe you can stay all night
Shall I leave you my key?
But youve got to give me a sign, come on girl, some kind of sign
Tell me, are you hot mama? you sure look that way to me

Are you old enough? will you be ready when I call you bluff?
Is my timing right? did you save your love for me tonight?

Brennan stands in front of her CD collection. She listens to the words. And smiles. “No wonder that Booth choose that song to play.” she thinks by herself. At the same time Booth returns with two glasses of soda.

“Here you are” he gives her one glass.

“Thanks” she answers. She is a little ill-at-ease. She smiles to him and moves to the rhythm. Booth puts his glass down and starts to sing along as the song is ending.

Hot blooded, every night
Hot blooded, you’re looking so tight
Hot blooded, now you’re driving me wild
Hot blooded, I’m so hot for you, child
Hot blooded, I’m a little bit high
Hot blooded, you’re a little bit shy
Hot blooded, you’re making me sing
Hot blooded, for your sweet, sweet thing.

The song ends and quietness takes place in the room. Brennan breaks the silence first.

“Should we listen some more music or we shall go to bed?”

Booth stares at Brennan “ Bed?”. Confusion. “Ah. Sleep.” the info gets trough him. He smiles and says.

“No, I don’t wanna sleep yet. Could we do something fun?” He starts to searching CD to play.

“What is fun to you?” Brennan asks.

Booth found a Jazz CD that he liked. He put the CD in to the player. The music started to play. He turned it down and looked Brennan.

“I don’t know. Do you have any board games? Or magazines?” he asked. “ We could just talk…?”

Brennan thought. “I have chess. If you can play, we could do one game.”

Oh, it had been a while since Booth played chess. It was a really long time ago. But he still remembered the basics.

“Yea, we could play that” he agreed.

Brennan started to look the game while Booth sat down on the couch. He looked her going through the shelves. She looked wonderful. Her hair was a little bit messy because of the dancing. Her clothes showed her body. Booth swallowed. Such a body. Suddenly Brennan turned herself and looked at Booth.

“I can’t find it anywhere. I guess we have to pass this game.” she said.

Booth brought himself to land. He had been in his thought, Brennan saw that.

“Ok. We can pass this game.” he agreed.

“What were you thinking? I saw that you were deep in your thoughts.” she asked.
She saw the abashment in his eyes.

“Nothing really. The case, your situation, finding out what to do… so one. You know what I mean?” he asked.

“Yeah, I can see what you mean” although she questioned herself that it was not the case there.

She sat down in the couch beside Booth. There were silence as they listened the song what was playing. Some Jazz artist tried to create something with his saxophone.

“The Jazz is quite good as I hear” said Booth.

“I told you”

“Yea, but I never actually listened it before” he said.

“I assumed it” she told it with a sigh.

“Why do you assumed that?” he wondered.

“Well. You don’t seem to be the type of a person who likes Jazz. You are more into pop-culture.”

“Well yeah, you have a point there.” he agreed. “ I do listen pop and rock.”

They both were quiet some time. Then he spoke.

“But this is really good” he was amazed. “I am considering to listen jazz in small amounts”.

“Yeah, you should do that. It will widen your eyesight.” she said.
He looked to her.

“What, you say I am narrow minded?” he was surprised.

“Ho…, why do you think I meant that?”

“Well, widening the eyesight is one way to say that I am narrow minded person.”

“I didn’t meant that, Booth! Don’t put the wrong words in my mouth!”

“Ok, ok. Sorry. But that was a little insulting”

“Sorry. I am happy that you are considering to listen Jazz. Then we have something in common. A little. But that is good.” She smiled to Booth.

Booth’s body reacted to that smile. It made him feel special. “Thanks” he said.

“Well, I am going to the shower. Make yourself comfortable here. I’ll get your sleeping things later.” She stood up to go.

“Bones, may I touch your things or read your books, while you are in the shower?” he asked.

“Yes. If you want. They are in the second self in the right.”

She went to the bathroom. She took of her clothes and stepped in the shower. Ahh… At last, warm water run all over her body. She closed her eyes and enjoyed. She turned around and Booth was there. “He…” she wanted to protest but he reached to her and shut her mouth by placing his finger there. “Shh…don’t spoil the moment….” he placed one hand to her shoulder and let the other hand to play with her cheekbone. He was bending over to kiss her.

She opened her eyes. Booth was gone. She had a vision. A hot one. She felt it all over her body. The blood reached to her cheeks. She had a sexual vision about Booth. It shocked her. In a good way. “Oh, my god, what I am dreaming about?” she whispered by herself. She continued to take shower.

At the same time Booth was searching something to do in the living room. He had already searched the shelf that contained magazines. There were absolutely nothing to him to read. He found one National Geographic that he took and read. He was reading something about the warzone in Iraq when she came out of her bedroom. She had on her PJ. It was cute and sweet. The tone was dark red and it had a little snowflakes on.

“Nice PJ.” he complimented her.

“Thanks. Angela gave them to me as a last year’s Christmas present.”

“Nice. She has a taste”

Although he had hoped to find out that she wore something more sexy. But this outfit was sweet.

“What you reading?” she asked.

“Ah. You have absolutely interesting to read. I found one National Geographic that seemed interesting.”

“What. I have interesting to read. I have National Geographic and journals of anthropology and science.”

“Exactly. Do I seem to be the person who is interested in this?”

“No. What were I thinking?” she smiled and sat beside Booth.

“Look, there is an article about Iraq. See that village. I was there during the time I was a sniper.” he told with intrest.

“Oh really?” She came closer to see. Her hand touched his knee. He felt warmth of her hand.

“Yes.” and he started to talk about his adventures in Iraq. She made her sat comfortable and she listened. She felt so good. She proped up against Booth. Booth placed his hand over her. He continued. She thought about Booth and her dream. She smiled. She felt so good in his arms. Soon she placed her head in his lap.

“And then we got free from the Iraq.” he finished his story. He looked down to her. She was sleeping. He looked her for a really long time. She slept so sweetly. Her breathing was regular and deep. Her cheeks were a little red. The had a glow of good sleeping.

He moved himself so that he could take her into her hands. She moved herself and muttered something in sleep. He lifted her up and took her into her bedroom. He placed her into the bed and pulled the blanket over her.

She was so beautiful when she was sleeping. He couldn’t resist and he placed his lips to her lips for good night-kiss. He felt a kiss back. He opened his eyes to see. Here eyes were open. They watched each other.

“I should go to the couch?” he whispered.

She didn’t understand what he said, because she were so sleepy. She muttered something back and closed her eyes. Booth started to go towards the living-room. He looked back and saw a little smile went over her face.
He closed the bedroom door. And smiled….

Ok. Tell me what you think about it. Sorry, If I have mistakes. My national tongue is not English, so I may have many mistakes in this text.
Thanks for reading!
Cassiopeia
Cassiopeia
Administrator
Administrator

Number of posts : 11713
Registration date : 2008-06-24

Back to top Go down

Sweet little love. (Two bodies in the lab - B&B) Rated K+  (Oneshot) Empty Re: Sweet little love. (Two bodies in the lab - B&B) Rated K+ (Oneshot)

Post by ForensicMama Tue Nov 11, 2008 4:08 am

OH my gosh that was so sweet! Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
ForensicMama
ForensicMama
Therapist
Therapist

Number of posts : 4649
Say What You Want : MAMA: STONE-COLD SHIPPER.
Registration date : 2008-06-14

http://www.bonesspoilers.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

Sweet little love. (Two bodies in the lab - B&B) Rated K+  (Oneshot) Empty Re: Sweet little love. (Two bodies in the lab - B&B) Rated K+ (Oneshot)

Post by Cassiopeia Tue Nov 11, 2008 4:13 am

Thanks, Sarah.
Cassiopeia
Cassiopeia
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Karlia-Wicked-Witch Tue Nov 25, 2008 2:41 am

Adorable story....very cute...made me all warm and fuzzy inside!
Love it honey!!!!!!!!!!!!
Karlia-Wicked-Witch
Karlia-Wicked-Witch
Administrator
Administrator

Number of posts : 16090
Say What You Want : Buena Suerte Y Adios Mis Amigos <3
Registration date : 2008-06-14

Back to top Go down

Post by Cassiopeia Tue Nov 25, 2008 2:44 am

Smile Thanks, My dear KARLA Smile
Glad that made you fuzzy Smile Razz I love you afro
Cassiopeia
Cassiopeia
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by CheeseBK Fri Nov 28, 2008 7:32 pm

very sweet, cass Wink
CheeseBK
CheeseBK
Therapist
Therapist

Number of posts : 3762
Say What You Want : don't provoke the lunatic!
Registration date : 2008-06-01

Back to top Go down

Post by missdebra87 Fri Nov 28, 2008 9:52 pm

I liked it. Really sweet. Good job!
missdebra87
missdebra87
Administrator
Administrator

Number of posts : 16433
Say What You Want : Bachelor of Science in Elementary Education, Teacher Certification, Departmental Recognition, Magna Cum Laude
Registration date : 2008-11-17

Back to top Go down

Post by DBCrazy Thu Jan 08, 2009 4:00 pm

I'm just now reading this. It's really sweet seeing them getting to know each other a little - and without Booth getting blown up!

Cass, I have to say I love your sig. I've never seen that pic before, and the bit about [Only admins are allowed to see this link] Laughing Razz Suspect I just had to check it out!! Drats! Still no place for me to go and get my own Booth! Embarassed Sad
DBCrazy
DBCrazy
Administrator
Administrator

Number of posts : 11341
Say What You Want : I was sad to see this place close. I called it home for a while.
Registration date : 2008-11-07

Back to top Go down

Post by Cassiopeia Thu Jan 08, 2009 7:01 pm

Well thank you DBCrazy! I am glad that you liked my story!

Hehee. I haven't seen this picture either and it seemed hilarious... Smile And I am sorry for the site is not existing Wink Smile
Cassiopeia
Cassiopeia
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down