Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Other Stories We Like - Non BONES fanfic

Go down

Other Stories We Like - Non BONES fanfic Empty Other Stories We Like - Non BONES fanfic

Post by RollOnFriday Sat May 31, 2008 11:24 pm

Posted by marymageli on the 09/04/2008 at 18:33:02 (09/04/2008 07:33:02 PM)

OK, I have been thinking of starting a thread to promote some non-Bones stories, and I have just received an encouragement from magic to execute my idea, so here I am.

Therefore, if you have read a particularly interesting, touching, romantic, frightening, sentimental, funny or smutty story, then don't hesitate and show it to us.

Here is my contribution concerning recommendation.

[Only admins are allowed to see this link]

The above one-shot's from the Buffy/Angel "literature", involving the Angel/Angelus/Buffy triangle. You'll see why I am using the word 'triangle'.

It's mia's take on Angelus's transformation into Angel, and about Buffy's involvement in this. Yeah, vice versa as it was on the show. Give it a try. Beautifully written and enjoyable to the fullest.
RollOnFriday
RollOnFriday
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Number of posts : 2130
Say What You Want : Wow, I am so very sad that I missed the closure of this site.... I have no idea if anyone is able to read this, or if all hope of a goodbye is lost. In any case, I'd like to say thanks to all those who were a big part of my life. Regretfully, I haven't been on here for a long time, yet I doubt that anyone would begrudge the decision. Thank you, Willi, for providing us with an outlet, a meeting place, a home ♥
Registration date : 2008-05-31

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum