Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

David Attending Calgary Flames v Los Angeles Kings, National Hockey League on 1 November 2008

4 posters

Go down

David Attending Calgary Flames v Los Angeles Kings, National Hockey League on 1 November 2008 Empty David Attending Calgary Flames v Los Angeles Kings, National Hockey League on 1 November 2008

Post by marymageli Sun Nov 02, 2008 11:32 pm

So here is a pic of David. Sorry for the watermark. Credit goes to gettyimages.com

Hmm. I can't make it work so here is the link to the site:

[Only admins are allowed to see this link]
marymageli
marymageli
Master Criminal
Master Criminal

Number of posts : 28379
Registration date : 2008-06-03

Back to top Go down

David Attending Calgary Flames v Los Angeles Kings, National Hockey League on 1 November 2008 Empty Re: David Attending Calgary Flames v Los Angeles Kings, National Hockey League on 1 November 2008

Post by Lo Tue Nov 04, 2008 3:40 am

thanks for posting. i didn't know he would go to LA kings game. maybe he's a fan. I don't know how I feel about his trenchcoat thingy. well i dont even really know what it is.
Lo
Lo
Doctor
Doctor

Number of posts : 683
Say What You Want : Icon: tempertemper77 @ lj
Registration date : 2008-06-15

http://twitter.com/clairedietz

Back to top Go down

David Attending Calgary Flames v Los Angeles Kings, National Hockey League on 1 November 2008 Empty Re: David Attending Calgary Flames v Los Angeles Kings, National Hockey League on 1 November 2008

Post by Francie Tue Nov 04, 2008 6:15 am

thanks, mary Smile

re: David and the LA Kings...personally, I think he is a hockey fan...not just a Philly fan...the Flyers are his no. 1 team...just like they are for me...but I've seen pix of him at an LA game before...he went to the Pittsburgh/Detroit game this yr with his son...he goes to a game that's playing Smile but that's just from what I see...could be wrong but...to me he's a hockey fan overall Smile
Francie
Francie
Therapist
Therapist

Number of posts : 4722
Registration date : 2008-06-14

Back to top Go down

Post by Lo Tue Nov 04, 2008 8:45 am

ya, i kind of started to figure he would be. but ya he'd go to a flyer game if it was convenient since that's his team. but it's not always as available as probably a kings game.
Lo
Lo
Doctor
Doctor

Number of posts : 683
Say What You Want : Icon: tempertemper77 @ lj
Registration date : 2008-06-15

http://twitter.com/clairedietz

Back to top Go down

Post by Francie Wed Nov 05, 2008 10:33 am

^ yup *nod*

I'm waiting for him to go on NHL Live again actually...the last time he was on...he mentioned the hockey ep...I'd like to see him just before it airs or just after to get his reaction to it...because I have a feeling...he's going to have a BALL in that one...esp. with Luc guest starring...it's more than likely going to be a fav of mine for this yr...can almost bank on it Wink
Francie
Francie
Therapist
Therapist

Number of posts : 4722
Registration date : 2008-06-14

Back to top Go down

Post by marymageli Wed Nov 05, 2008 4:52 pm

If I remember well in an interview David said it's not only Philly matches he attends but matches of other teams, too since he likes the game in general. He is a genuine fan of the sport itself. sunny
marymageli
marymageli
Master Criminal
Master Criminal

Number of posts : 28379
Registration date : 2008-06-03

Back to top Go down

Post by Hello Salty Goodness Tue Nov 11, 2008 11:08 pm

Looking goood! Thanks for the post Very Happy
Hello Salty Goodness
Hello Salty Goodness
Agent
Agent

Number of posts : 257
Registration date : 2008-07-12

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum