Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Brennan Kissing someone other than Booth

+5
ForensicMama
Hello Salty Goodness
willgirl
szabrina995
bonesblogger
9 posters

Go down

Brennan Kissing someone other than Booth Empty Brennan Kissing someone other than Booth

Post by bonesblogger Tue Oct 21, 2008 11:19 pm

[Only admins are allowed to see this link]

bonesblogger
Forensic Artist
Forensic Artist

Number of posts : 122
Registration date : 2008-09-01

Back to top Go down

Brennan Kissing someone other than Booth Empty Re: Brennan Kissing someone other than Booth

Post by szabrina995 Tue Oct 21, 2008 11:23 pm

thanks!
szabrina995
szabrina995
Forensic Artist
Forensic Artist

Number of posts : 188
Registration date : 2008-10-17

Back to top Go down

Brennan Kissing someone other than Booth Empty Re: Brennan Kissing someone other than Booth

Post by willgirl Wed Oct 22, 2008 12:01 am

thanks for the post!
willgirl
willgirl
Deputy Director
Deputy Director

Number of posts : 9099
Say What You Want : Go Synthesis!
Registration date : 2008-05-30

http://www.synthesiscommunications.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Hello Salty Goodness Wed Oct 22, 2008 12:02 am

Yep, the spoiler is referring to Jared who kisses Brennan in The Conman epi, for whatever reason in his jerky mind grr!! grr!! still dislike him lol!

Would it kill Kristin to tell us more updated spoilers, we all knew this back in Sep, did I just sound a little bitchy lol!

But thanks for the post Smile
Hello Salty Goodness
Hello Salty Goodness
Agent
Agent

Number of posts : 257
Registration date : 2008-07-12

Back to top Go down

Post by ForensicMama Wed Oct 22, 2008 5:26 am

HEY! This is good news. They said "kiss" not "sleep with" so... I"m hoping that's a good thing lol!

I'm looking forward to the Conman episode. I think it will be VERY EXTREMELY GOOD, but I'm not looking forward to Brennan having the hots for Booth's brother. Hopefully that relationship is wrapped up in one episode (in other words, at the end Brennan decides it's too weird to be dating Booth's brother!!!)
ForensicMama
ForensicMama
Therapist
Therapist

Number of posts : 4649
Say What You Want : MAMA: STONE-COLD SHIPPER.
Registration date : 2008-06-14

http://www.bonesspoilers.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Hello Salty Goodness Wed Oct 22, 2008 6:03 am

Smile The kiss is the one at the gala, the one that Jared smacks on Brennan and she laughs, he tries to prove that he is better than Booth *forehead smacks Jared* not going to happen! Smile

I never got the vibe that Brennan had the hots for the wannabe Booth, more intrigued/amused than anything else, but I haven't read the sides since they first came out.
Hello Salty Goodness
Hello Salty Goodness
Agent
Agent

Back to top Go down

Post by Lo Wed Oct 22, 2008 6:18 am

im pretty sure Bren could have the hots for Jared just because he is forward and straight to the point which we know that Bren understands and relates with that. But i think that once she gets two episodes of Jared and once she gets a feel for the Booth side of the family that is blunt like Jared, maybe she will realize she finds Booth's approach more favorable.

I still think its good to have Jared because he's going to turn things more onto Booth and how Booth is.
Lo
Lo
Doctor
Doctor

Number of posts : 683
Say What You Want : Icon: tempertemper77 @ lj
Registration date : 2008-06-15

http://twitter.com/clairedietz

Back to top Go down

Post by Hello Salty Goodness Wed Oct 22, 2008 6:37 am

I don't know, Jared is in only one episode so far, nothing in the ones after it. So my feeling is that his sibling rivalry with Booth and I truly believe that this is the reason why he is hitting on Brennan, is wrapped up in one episode. Personally, if I see Brennan flirting with Jared too much, I will feel it will be too hurtful to the B&B ship and a betrayal to Booth. Thankfully it won't be too long till this episode is shown and I can stop over speculating on it *grins* Smile
Hello Salty Goodness
Hello Salty Goodness
Agent
Agent

Back to top Go down

Post by Lo Wed Oct 22, 2008 7:02 am

he will be in 2 episodes. it's been said by DB and someone else as well i believe. But it could maybe be wrapped up in 1 episode the Jared and Bones thing. And I see how a lot of people would be maybe against Jared..he is kind of full of himself from what we've seen so far in the sides. But I think its good to have his character come in.
Lo
Lo
Doctor
Doctor

Number of posts : 683
Say What You Want : Icon: tempertemper77 @ lj
Registration date : 2008-06-15

http://twitter.com/clairedietz

Back to top Go down

Post by marymageli Wed Oct 22, 2008 8:31 am

szabrina995 wrote:thanks!
Ahh! I am so happy I can be the one to greet you!! Hi Szabrina, I am Mary. Welcome to the ABY, I'm sure you'll love it. For a long time - actually for about a year - I have been the only one from Hungary here but now a fellow Hungarian has showed up and I'm happy for you!! As you could deduct from my post number I am a talkative person. lol Yeah, that's my guilty pleasure. Among others. Embarassed So...I am sure you have already looked around and have a picture what we are like. Feel free to browse since we have lots of info of the show. We are totally updated!! Also, if you have a little time, come to IHBFC to have a little chat just about anything you like. We need more people there... If you have any q, just send me a PM or come to IHBFC. I am usually around. If not working, that is. Very Happy Hope to talk to you soon! Smile
marymageli
marymageli
Master Criminal
Master Criminal

Number of posts : 28379
Registration date : 2008-06-03

Back to top Go down

Post by szabrina995 Wed Oct 22, 2008 10:54 pm

Very Happy I love you ok
szabrina995
szabrina995
Forensic Artist
Forensic Artist

Back to top Go down

Post by CheeseBK Wed Oct 22, 2008 11:48 pm

*says hi to szabrina too*
hi neighbour!
CheeseBK
CheeseBK
Therapist
Therapist

Number of posts : 3762
Say What You Want : don't provoke the lunatic!
Registration date : 2008-06-01

Back to top Go down

Post by szabrina995 Thu Oct 23, 2008 12:38 am

hi Smile
szabrina995
szabrina995
Forensic Artist
Forensic Artist

Back to top Go down

Post by SnoopGirl Thu Oct 23, 2008 1:54 am

he tries to prove that he is better than Booth *forehead smacks Jared* not going to happen! Smile
So true Smile

SnoopGirl
Deputy Director
Deputy Director

Number of posts : 9669
Say What You Want : Snoop I love you DB's Smile Smile

Registration date : 2008-06-03

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum