Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Head in the Hallow (T for a little smut, mystery, romance, etc.) Story Completed

+2
Cassiopeia
ForensicMama
6 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

The Head in the Hallow (T for a little smut, mystery, romance, etc.) Story Completed - Page 3 Empty Re: The Head in the Hallow (T for a little smut, mystery, romance, etc.) Story Completed

Post by ForensicMama Sun Oct 19, 2008 4:11 am

Thank you all! Next chappie is unadulterated fluff! Wink

Part XXIV

Part XXIV

Brennan walked through the Medico-Legal lab. The lights were low as security was closing the place down for the night. Angela walked out of her office just then.

"Hi, sweetie. What are you doing here so late? Don't tell me you're working through the night." Angela pulled her purse higher on her shoulder and walked over to Brennan as she unlocked her office door.

"No. I just needed to grab something from my office." She unlocked the door and placed her purse on the chair by the door.

"How'd the case go? Did Booth catch the bad guy?"

"Yes. Well, bad-women."

"Women? Wow."

"Yes. Apparently Samantha Peters had two very jealous female lovers."

"That's funny. I always figured that that would be a less volatile situation than being with a man."

"How do you figure?" Brennan opened a drawer and pulled a flash-drive from it, then put it in her pocket.

"Men always seem to be more passionate. I'm not saying that women aren't passionate. I'm saying that for men, when they love they really LOVE. When the hate they REALLY hate."

Brennan locked up her door and smiled at Angela. "I think I know what you mean. Physiologically, men are prone to emotional outbursts, moreso than women."

Angela linked arms with Brennan as they walked. "And certain men tend to be more passionate than other men. And I'm not just talking physiologically."

Brennan laughed and turned to Angela. "I'm glad that you and Hodgins are back together. I could tell that he made you happy."

Angela grinned in the darkness. "How's the Booth situation?"

"We're going out to dinner tonight."

"Really?"

"Not a date or anything. Just the diner. I'm going to pick him up in half an hour."

"You're picking HIM up?"

"Yes, well, I think he knows how much I want to drive."

Angela opened the door for Brennan. "I'm sure he does!"

"Angela!" Brennan laughed.

"You know the BFF Code of Conduct."

"The what?"

"Just tell me all of the details in the morning, Bren." Angela said as they parted in the parking lot.

"It's just dinner. We've had dinner a thousand times, Ange."

Angela turned. "Something tells me that this time isn't like all of the other times. Good night, sweetie." Angela waved as she walked toward her vehicle.

Brennan stood in the parking lot and watched her friend as she left, dumbfounded. For the first time all night, she actually felt nervous about seeing Booth. Angela was right. Everything was different.

Brennan got into her Toyota and drove quickly toward her home. She ignored street signs and broke several traffic rules. Her mind was on Booth, and anxiety, and dates, love, sex...

Red and blue lights flashed in her rear view mirror.

"Dang it," she whispered and caught the time on her wristwatch. She still had time until she had to pick up Booth. It would be cutting it close, but she was sure she would be able to find something decent to wear at her place before swinging by his place.

Brennan rolled down her window as the officer approached.

"Can I have your license and registration, ma'am?"

"Yes, of course." She dug around in her glove box and produced her insurance, then searched for her nonexistent purse. After a minute of searching, with sweat beading on her forehead, Brennan turned to the officer. "I left my purse at the Jeffersonian."

"The Museum? Why would it be there?"

"Could you please not shine your flashlight directly into my eyes?"

The officer lowered it a few inches.

"I'm Dr. Temperance Brennan--"

"The writer?"

"Yes. I work at the Jeffersonian. I'm a Forensic Anthropologist."

The officer nodded. "My wife's a big fan. Would you mind if I got your John Hancock?"

"Who?"

"Your signature. My wife would love me."

Brennan sighed internally and nodded. "Of course."

"Dang."

"What?" Brennan looked up.

"I wish I had my wife's novel of yours. You could sign that."

"Well, I happen to have a few copies in my trunk, Officer... Jones." She replied, reading his name tag.

"No kidding!"

"No, I'm not kidding." Brennan pulled the lever from inside, popping the trunk, then she got out of the car and rounded to the back. She pulled out one of her novels,

"Here. Use mine," the officer held out his pen for Brennan.

"Thank you. Who should I make this out to?"

"Let's see..." The officer thought for several LITERAL minutes. Brennan tried not to look impatient.

"How about, Dear Blank, may you find the mystery in every story?"

"Nah, nah... Plus, her name isn't Blank," the officer chuckled at his lame joke.

"Of course not. I meant that I would write in your wife's first name there."

The officer scrunched his forehead at Brennan not getting his little joke. "Her name's Karen."

Brennan opened up the cover of the book and aimed her pen. "How about, Karen--"

"I got it, I got it..."

Brennan turned her wrist carefully and read the time. Ten minutes AFTER the time Booth was expecting her. "Well, what is it?"

"Are you late for something?" The officer asked, noticing the glance at her watch.

"I'm sorry. I was expected... for a meeting ten minutes ago."

"At eight in the evening?"

"Forensic Anthropologists work at all hours."

"Of course, of course."

"How about that inscription?"

"Oh yeah. How about, 'Karen, you rock.' No, no. That's lame."

"Karen, follow the path--"

"No, no. How about, Karen, you are the hottest cop's wife ever."

"The inscription is from me, though, Officer Jones. Not to mention, I've never met your wife, so I can't make a judgment on her looks."

"How about, Karen, your hubby thinks you're hot."

"I don't think I feel very comfortable--"

"I'm not very poetic. How about you just write whatever you want?"

Brennan was glad to do that. She scribbled down her usual quote from Albert Einstein and her signature, then handed the novel over to the officer.

He read it over, then asked, "What's that supposed to mean?"

Brennan took the book back into her hands and read it aloud, "The most most beautiful thing we can experience is the mysterious. Albert Einstein."

"Yeah, but what does it mean?"

Brennan was silent for several seconds as she thought it over. The most beautiful thing we can experience is the mysterious. What was mysterious to her? Love? The thing that she had been running from? Avoiding? Keeping a mystery? Maybe that's why she was so afraid? One of a thousand reasons, actually. Maybe she was afraid of the mysterious, afraid of the beautiful. If it became real, then would the mystery of love be less beautiful? She smiled slightly. No. Good old Albert said that EXPERIENCING the mysterious is beautiful. Not letting it be. Letting it sit on the shelf. "Quotes always mean something different to each individual, Officer Jones."

He took the book from her and smiled. "What does it mean to you, Dr. Brennan?"

"I think it means that..." A picture of a handsome face, familiar smile, sense of belonging and comfort. "That I shouldn't be afraid of loving Booth, or... of letting him love me."

They smiled at one another. He handed her back her registration. "Maybe you should go tell him that yourself?" He shook the book. "Thanks. My wife's gonna love me. Don't forget that license next time."

Brennan got back in her car just as a few cold drops of rain began to fall on the windshield. She glanced at her watch. Twenty-three minutes after eight.
ForensicMama
ForensicMama
Therapist
Therapist

Number of posts : 4649
Say What You Want : MAMA: STONE-COLD SHIPPER.
Registration date : 2008-06-14

http://www.bonesspoilers.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

The Head in the Hallow (T for a little smut, mystery, romance, etc.) Story Completed - Page 3 Empty Re: The Head in the Hallow (T for a little smut, mystery, romance, etc.) Story Completed

Post by VentiGirl Sun Oct 19, 2008 5:28 am

love the updates!
VentiGirl
VentiGirl
Forensic Artist
Forensic Artist

Number of posts : 160
Registration date : 2008-07-06

Back to top Go down

Post by ForensicMama Sun Oct 19, 2008 6:19 am

Part XXV

She followed the street signs and traffic rules on the way to Booth's place, foregoing the stop at her own place to change, for fear of making Booth wait any longer.

As Brennan turned onto Booth's street, her car began to sputter. Glancing at the gas gauge, she noticed how the needle was pointing towards the 'E'. She pulled off to the shoulder of the road and leaned her head on the steering wheel. Through the thick sheets of rain, she could see Booth's blue front door. A light was on in the kitchen. But now she was over forty minutes late. She felt angry at herself, angry at destiny, the rain, the gas gauge, the officer who pulled her over, her own driving, the fact she left her purse at the Jeffersonian.

"It just keeps getting better." She leaned her head on the steering wheel. The feeling of self-deprecation and frustration welled up inside of her. After telling Booth she was sorry for the way she treated him, now she was doing it all over again, even if it wasn't all her fault.

She got out of the car. Within seconds, the rain had soaked her hair and jacket, it was so thick. A quick search of the car uncovered no umbrella. "Figures!" It didn't matter anyway, by then, she was soaked completely. Her hair hung in black strings from her ears. Makeup had begun to streak from beneath her blue eyes, making them seem even bluer.

"Shit!" She kicked a tire with a rain-filled pump, which immediately began deflating.

She stared at the blue door for several seconds. The door was barely visible through the storm.

A car drove by, splashing a mud puddle on her.

That was it. That was the last straw. Hot tears streamed down her cheeks. She was thankful that the rain was disguising her emotions.

At last, she crossed the street and ran the half-block until she reached the blue door. Anxiety rolled through her stomach once more, almost making her feel nauseated.

She stood at the base of the steps for almost a minute, working up the nerve. The curtain flicked, then Booth opened the door, throwing a dress shirt over his bare chest, and ran down the steps in bare feet. The rain quickly dappled the blue shirt with dark splotches across his shoulders.

"Bones! Jeez, come in!"

He ushered her into the townhouse. In the entryway, Brennan froze as Booth quickly unbuttoned her jacket. "You're soaked, Bones. What happened?"

She spun out of the jacket. "I--A lot of things." She laughed at herself, although her voice betrayed that she'd been crying. "I'm sorry, Booth. I wanted to be on time. I--"

He pulled her into a gentle hug and whispered against her hair, "I know. Hey, it's OK."

"First I was pulled over, then I left my purse at the Jeffersonian, then the gas ran out, and the rain--"

He kissed her cheek and smoothed moist strands of hair that clung to her cheeks. Brennan had to catch her breath. "Guess what tomorrow is?" Booth smiled.

"Sunday." Her teeth chattered.

"Come on, you can wear something of mine." He reached down and held her hand, a simple gesture that made her heart stop, then led her back to the bedroom.

With her heart in her throat at the thought of being led to Booth's bedroom, she asked, "What's tomorrow?"

Booth opened a drawer and pulled out a pair of navy blue sweats with FBI written on the legs of the pants and the back of the sweater and laid them on the bed. "Our fifth anniversary." He grinned at her.

The grin softened.

"I can't believe you remembered that."

He smiled. "Best day of my life. The day I met my best friend."

She smiled back, then turned her attention to unbuttoning her damp shirt. Booth made a gesture as if he were going to leave the room.

"Booth," she said, her heart beating so loud she thought he might be able to hear it.

He turned and they were next to each other. "Huh?" He asked softly.

"Do you know what I write when I sign my novels?"

"What?" The light from the hallway illuminated one half of his face.

"The most beautiful thing we can experience is the mysterious."

"Einstein, right?"

"Yes." She sounded surprised that he would know that.

"What about it, Bones?"

She reached the last button of her shirt. "I write mystery novels." Her mouth was dry as she spoke. "And I write about love."

Booth said nothing. He had a feeling that Bones was trying to say something important. Something very hard for her to say.

"I'm a coward. Like I said before. I have always said one thing to you. That I don't believe in love." Booth cringed. "But I do." She paused to recollect her thoughts. "Love was mysterious. I kept it that way. Partly to protect myself. I didn't want men to take that part of me. My heart. Break it down piece by piece." A tear escaped and slid down her cheek. Booth reached up and swept it away with his thumb, cupping her cheek with his hand. Brennan caught his hand in hers. "Without even realizing it, I had already given away that part of my heart."

Booth smiled and kissed her finger tips. Then he kissed her cheek. "What are you trying to say, Bones?" He whispered into her ear.

"I... I'm inclined to believe that I...love you--Logically speaking."

Then he kissed her lips. Softly at first, then more passionately after only a moment. His hand slid to the back of her head, pulling her closer, deeper. Feeling his tongue in her mouth sent that familiar shock of electricity through her body. It was familiar, yes, but the thunder that rolled through after they gasped for breath left her body begging for more. Booth kissed her collarbone as he slid his hand beneath her open blouse and began to take it off slowly. The wet shirt slid not too easily off her shoulders. He reached around her waist and found the zipper, pulling it down until the lacy black thong became exposed, both slacks and panties fell to the floor. After kissing her tenderly, Booth whispered, "I love you, too, Bones." His warm breath made her skin tingle as a million goosebumps pricked her flesh. He reached around, unclasping her bra, which slipped down her arms onto the carpet. His fingers slid around her full breasts, thumbs caressing her nipples.

"Wait," Booth smiled at her and reached into his back pocket. He pulled out his cell phone, flipped it open, and held down the red button until it turned off. He threw the phone to the ground.

Within the next few seconds, his shirt and slacks were in a much dryer pile beside hers. She ran her fingers down his back. They rippled as they slid along every curve his muscular torso had to offer. Then her fingers slid beneath the waistband of his shorts, the last piece of his clothing to remain, and ran her fingers along his erect penis. They fell to the ground quickly. Booth and Brennan held one another, partially in surprise, partially in shock, just holding one another, feeling each other's familiar curves in a whole new way. They breathed, touched, caressed in silence. This was real. And it was going to happen.

"You're so beautiful, Temperance," he whispered, ecstasy etched into his face. He ran his hands down her body, remembering every soft feminine curve he'd ever wanted to touch.

"You're pretty hot yourself," she whispered back with a small nervous laugh.

With that, he lifted her into his arms and laid her on the bed. He laid beside her, pulling the blankets around them.

He was amazed at having her next to him. Finally. Her skin was not as warm as he'd imagined, of course she was soaked to the bone. He intertwined his fingers with hers. She shivered at the feeling of his fingers running along her side, down to her hip.

"Cold?" He whispered against her neck as he kissed her. His stubble made her cringe with pleasure.

"Yes," she gasped, rather loudly.

"I'll warm you right up." Cocky grin.

She rolled her eyes and laughed. "Oh my G-d!"

"You can just call me Booth... or Seeley." He pulled her closer, kissing her neck and nibbling at her soft skin.

"Seeley. It just doesn't sound right. Mind if I stick with Booth?"

"Nope," he replied, letting the conversation hang for much more interesting activities as they traveled southward beneath the covers. He sucked gently on her nipples.

"Booth," she breathed, nails biting into the sheets.

"What?" He emerged from beneath the blankets and looked into her eyes, a little annoyed. Was she always so chatty during foreplay?

"I just wanted you to know that you really will never lose me."

"You can never lose me, either, Bones." He shifted so he was on top of her and began sucking at her bottom lip.

He laughed at her reaction and kissed her deeply, sucking on her tongue and muttering, "I've wanted you for so long." He shifted once more and parted her thighs with his knees.

"Good, bec--" Her eyes grew wider as she felt his thick penis push deep into her vagina. "Wow," she whispered.

"Yeah, wow." He smiled and pulled the covers over the both of them, pulling her tighter against him, pressing deeper with every rhythmic motion. Any more conversation would be left until morning.
ForensicMama
ForensicMama
Therapist
Therapist

Back to top Go down

Post by Cassiopeia Sun Oct 19, 2008 6:39 am

Oh... Smile SMUT ... YEYEYEYEE...
*Dancing around the room*

(Y) I love it Wink

Moremoremore Wink
Cassiopeia
Cassiopeia
Administrator
Administrator

Number of posts : 11713
Registration date : 2008-06-24

Back to top Go down

Post by ForensicMama Sun Oct 19, 2008 2:52 pm

A Preview of Next Week's "Episode"
I couldn't help myself... enjoy!

Brennan paused at the doors of the Medico-Legal lab. She breathed in deeply, then walked through toward her office. Quickly. Hoping nobody would notice her.

Fat chance.

Cam looked up from her work and smiled. "Dr. Brennan!"

Angela, who was sitting at a stainless steel worktable, pushed off with her feet and rolled out several feet so she could watch her best friend walk in to work. Three hours late. Angela smiled widely.

Brennan paused. She smiled at the group as she fished for a logical explanation. All she could say was,"Good morning." Then she walked back into her office and closed the door.

Daisy Wick found her way onto the platform and found Cam and Angela watching Dr. Brennan's door with curiosity and delight on their faces. "What's going on?"

Angela bit her bottom lip, grinning. Then, "Brennan got laid!"

Cam raised a brow and smiled at Angela, "Gee, I wonder who might be the lucky guy."

Daisy sighed audibly, "OH! Dr. Brennan is in love!? How sweet!" She grasped at her heart, both brows peaking in the middle, a love-lorn smile on her face. "Isn't it wonderful that everyone can fall in love? I mean, geniuses and idiots-- even my ex who has the IQ of a turnip has a girlfriend. I can't believe my favorite person in the whole world is in love!"

Angela smiled at her, then stood up from her seat. "Well, it's about freaking time if I might say so myself."

"Tell me about it. Those two were staring each other down like she was a vegan and he was the last tofurkey on the shelf." Cam took a step so she was standing beside the women and watched as Booth walked quickly through the lab.

"Where's Bones?"

"Have you tried your bedroom, G-Man? Cuz, I think that was the last place she was seen," Angela grinned wickedly. Cam tried to keep the amusement from twisting her lips into a smile, but it didn't work.

Booth paused. His cheeks grew a little pink, then he kept walking. He turned and walked backward several steps when a retort came to mind. He gestured with a file that was in his right hand, "Actually, it was the shower!" Booth smiled and turned around, walked toward the office door and entered, leaving three very shocked, relieved, and elated women staring at the door, all mouthing the word, "Wow!"

--------------------------

Cam, Brennan, and Daisy stood around a meaty skeleton.

"Interesting," Brennan said as she examined an exposed femur. The bone was easily seen through the decaying tissue. Then she looked up at Daisy with a challenging look, "Do you see anything unusual, Miss Wick?"

Daisy grinned and postured at being spoken to by her mentor, then leaned close to the bone, pulling the magnifying glass closer, "Well, Dr. Brennan, I'd say that from the low mineralization that we're looking at some sort of bone disorder. Renal osteodystrophy?"

Brennan had to hold back the flood. Miss Wick was right. "Very good. Do you think this explains any anomalies?" Another challenge.

Daisy scrunched her eyebrows and began to look panicked.

Cam tried to hide her laughter.

"I--I'm sorry, Dr. Brennan, I--"

Cam decided to save her just as Booth walked into the room, hands in pockets, cocky buckle on display for all to see. "From the blood work, if our victim has renal osteodystrophy, then that would explain the high levels of calcium, low phosphate, and increased calcitriol."

During her speech, Cam watched how Booth watched Brennan across the table. It wasn't hard to read that unspoken communication between them.

You look really beautiful today, Bones.

You look pretty sexy, too.

G-d, I want you.

I'd let you take me right now if there weren't security cameras.

"What about the breasts?" Daisy spoke aloud, pointing at two mammary implants.

"What? I--I wasn't looking," Booth tried to defend himself, causing Cam to hide yet another laugh, and Brennan to shoot him a warning glance.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

Booth and Brennan were sitting across from Sweets in his office.

Booth looked annoyed. "Alright, just stop right there, Sweets. Why don't you and your geek squad talk about this over a game of World of War Craft, OK? Bones and I are here to talk about work. So let's talk about work."

"This effects your working relationship, Agent Booth. It's unavoidable now. This is a change in your working dynamics that must be dealt with quickly and efficiently. And who else to do that with than a dude with butt load of doctorates, huh?"

Booth growled at him.

Brennan checked her watch. "How about we just talk about this and get it out of the way?"

"Mm-mm," Booth shook his head. "No. There's nothing with with my m--member, and there never will be."

"You don't know that, Booth. Current estimates suggest that more than 10% of men suffer from ED. It's no big deal." Brennan shrugged.

Booth turned toward his partner. "No big deal? No big deal. No, no. We're not talking about this. No. End of discussion, Sweets, Write that down on your Power Rangers note pad. There's nothing wrong with my penis thank you very much."

"I didn't mean to offend you, Agent Booth--"

"Yeah. Well, you did."

"But, I wasn't insinuating that there was anything wrong with your--your--"

"Penis," Brennan supplied, causing both men to give her a strange look.

"Pen--sexual organs," Sweets continued. "But sexual problems could not only effect your personal relationship, but it could also effect your working relationship."

"Let's just talk about the killer, huh? The mom's looking pretty guilty to me, huh, Bones?" Booth looked worried. No response from Bones. Booth sighed audibly.

"There are other problems besides ED," Sweets continued. "Retarded ejaculation, premature ejaculation, anorgasmia..."

"Woah, woah, woah!" Booth cut in, sweat beading on his forehead. "Let's just not... let's not go there, OK? My penis is fine, our sex is..." He looked at Brennan for support, "Our sex is--"

"Fantastic. And quite active," Brennan supplied.

Booth would have been shocked, but he was happy for her input, "See? Fantastic and active. That's me. That's Little Seeley. Quite the active little guy--"

"I wouldn't say little," Brennan said aloud.

Booth grinned.

"I haven't even brought up the emotional issues concerning your newfound sexual relationship," Sweets continued.

Booth quickly glanced at his watch. "Look at that. We're outta time! Thanks for the Birds and the Bees talk, Sweets. Very informative." Booth clapped his hands and stood, handing out one hand for Brennan, which she took.

Sweets tried to keep them seated while Booth helped Brennan with her jacket. "We still have more than thirty minutes left, guys. You're scheduled for one hour three times a week. Monday, Tuesday, Thursday."

"Tell your mom I said hi, Sweets," Booth said as he held the door open for Brennan.

"There's issues concerning rejection, emotional insecurity and anxiety. We haven't even touched on how the case is going--" Sweets watched as they walked out of the room. The door closed behind them and Sweets sunk back into the chair, dejected. "Totally no fair."

"Hop Li?" Booth asked Bones.

"Where you spent 19.99 last time we were there? I'm your girlfriend now, Booth. The least you could do is spend more than twenty bucks."

"No coupons."

"Bad memories. Let's go to the diner."

"The diner it is. Sure you don't want any pie?" Booth asked as the elevator doors slid closed.

Brennan looked over to him and smiled, "Maybe a bite."

Sweets smiled.
ForensicMama
ForensicMama
Therapist
Therapist

Back to top Go down

Post by Cassiopeia Sun Oct 19, 2008 7:08 pm

Alright, just stop right there, Sweets.

This is from the Graham Norton show, where David played Simon... Smile Hahaaa....

And the whole text... Smile It cracked me up Wink Muhahaa...
I love you
Cassiopeia
Cassiopeia
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by ToZiKa Sun Oct 19, 2008 10:56 pm

I liked it very much!

ToZiKa
Prosecutor
Prosecutor

Number of posts : 37397
Say What You Want : It's been great and I'll never forget this place! Thanks Lindsey!

Back to top Go down

Post by VentiGirl Mon Oct 20, 2008 1:33 am

awwwwwwwwwwwwww
VentiGirl
VentiGirl
Forensic Artist
Forensic Artist

Number of posts : 160
Registration date : 2008-07-06

Back to top Go down

Post by ForensicMama Mon Oct 20, 2008 10:10 am

Aw thank you everyone. Very Happy
ForensicMama
ForensicMama
Therapist
Therapist

Back to top Go down

Post by Cassiopeia Mon Oct 20, 2008 5:39 pm

Is there more to come, Or I may write my final thoughts?
Cassiopeia
Cassiopeia
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by ForensicMama Wed Oct 22, 2008 12:49 pm

I'm sorry I didn't reply to you earlier. That was the end. You can go ahead and write your final thoughts. Very Happy
ForensicMama
ForensicMama
Therapist
Therapist

Back to top Go down

Post by *Vodzu* Wed Feb 11, 2009 12:52 am

Ok, Ive spent last few days reading the fanfics here ( spent waaaaay to much time on it). Most of them are concentrated on what shippers want - B&B together, love, sex, etc. Im not saying its bad. What im saying that THIS one here is just great, a well balanced, we got the case, it makes sense, we got the romance. I would even go as far and say that it would be a perfect material for an episode ( with some cuts to the "hot scenes" which would not go through on TV i guess, some minor adjustments). I just think that most of the things you wrote here could most possibly happen on the show. And I always felt like Booth needed someone to talk to, like Bren has Angie, and he never really had a mate he could confes to. So introducing Hodgins into this role was, in my opinion, a great move. So as i was saying, i would really like to see this as actually being an episode. Great job.
*Vodzu*
*Vodzu*
Agent
Agent

Number of posts : 408
Say What You Want : Denial ain`t just a river in Egypt
Registration date : 2009-02-08

Back to top Go down

Post by ForensicMama Wed Feb 11, 2009 2:33 am

Wow! Thanks Vodzu! And Welcome to the ABY!!! Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
ForensicMama
ForensicMama
Therapist
Therapist

Back to top Go down

Post by *Vodzu* Wed Feb 11, 2009 5:05 am

Thanks, i got here by accident (sort of) after listening to one of your podcasts with Wendy. Those are fun i must say Very Happy
*Vodzu*
*Vodzu*
Agent
Agent

Number of posts : 408
Say What You Want : Denial ain`t just a river in Egypt
Registration date : 2009-02-08

Back to top Go down

Post by ForensicMama Wed Feb 11, 2009 5:19 am

OH I love Wendy's podcasts. Very Happy
ForensicMama
ForensicMama
Therapist
Therapist

Back to top Go down

Post by Zeddie Wed Feb 11, 2009 12:13 pm

that was great!! the last chapter i couldn't stop smiling! so funny! loved it!
Zeddie
Zeddie
Administrator
Administrator

Number of posts : 12060
Say What You Want : Fanfiction is a way of the culture repairing the damage done
in a system where contemporary myths are owned by corporations instead of owned by the folk.
-- Henry Jenkins
The Head in the Hallow (T for a little smut, mystery, romance, etc.) Story Completed - Page 3 8d0b0409962e33290be09e7890718bde2b3c7fe1
Registration date : 2009-01-08

http://www.fanfiction.net/~csiloverzed

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum