Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

How Do You Feel About Season Four So Far?

+11
jonezn4Bones
Addictt
Lo
Meegs82
ToZiKa
SnoopGirl
lena152
ForensicMama
Bella Loony
A2BOREANAZ
willgirl
15 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

How is Season Four holding up?

How Do You Feel About Season Four So Far? Vote_lcap2%How Do You Feel About Season Four So Far? Vote_rcap 2% 
[ 1 ]
How Do You Feel About Season Four So Far? Vote_lcap5%How Do You Feel About Season Four So Far? Vote_rcap 5% 
[ 2 ]
How Do You Feel About Season Four So Far? Vote_lcap34%How Do You Feel About Season Four So Far? Vote_rcap 34% 
[ 15 ]
How Do You Feel About Season Four So Far? Vote_lcap27%How Do You Feel About Season Four So Far? Vote_rcap 27% 
[ 12 ]
How Do You Feel About Season Four So Far? Vote_lcap14%How Do You Feel About Season Four So Far? Vote_rcap 14% 
[ 6 ]
How Do You Feel About Season Four So Far? Vote_lcap18%How Do You Feel About Season Four So Far? Vote_rcap 18% 
[ 8 ]

Total Votes : 44

Poll closed

How Do You Feel About Season Four So Far? Empty How Do You Feel About Season Four So Far?

Post by willgirl Sun Oct 12, 2008 10:45 am

Vote in the poll and share your thoughts about how Season Four is going so far!
willgirl
willgirl
Deputy Director
Deputy Director

Number of posts : 9099
Say What You Want : Go Synthesis!
Registration date : 2008-05-30

http://www.synthesiscommunications.net

Back to top Go down

How Do You Feel About Season Four So Far? Empty Re: How Do You Feel About Season Four So Far?

Post by A2BOREANAZ Sun Oct 12, 2008 11:05 am

i am NOT enjoying this season one bit......b/b are off.....i am sick of the rotating interns.....am SOOOOOOOOOO sick of the hodgela thing.....glad its over.....now lets move on.......you are adults......get on with your life.......the cases have been so-so....only bright spot is cam....sorry to be so negative.........but thats my true feelings.......... ........a fair amount of their reactions towards each other seemed forced.......and the banter that i love is NOT flowing.........the way it used to anyway.......i want my banter back......and i want the sexual tension back.......come on......give it to me.............PICK an intern and STAY with that one.....okay......my rant is over.........and to tell the truth.....i really am not going to miss is all that much for the few weeks its not on...........*ducks flying objects*...........its just that i am really disappointed so far this season.........things have to heat up soon....and not just with b/b.........with everything on the show...........
A2BOREANAZ
A2BOREANAZ
Prosecutor
Prosecutor

Number of posts : 35708

Back to top Go down

How Do You Feel About Season Four So Far? Empty Re: How Do You Feel About Season Four So Far?

Post by willgirl Sun Oct 12, 2008 11:19 am

Wow, A2b, I'm not that harsh! LOL!

I voted for inconsistent because that's what I think it is. There have been episodes I disliked (Yanks, Purple Pieces) and ones I loved (The Finger in the Nest, The He in the She) so for me, the season is all over the board.

I love Cam this season and most of her best parts are with the rotating interns, so I do like them if only for Cam's screen time!

As for Hodgela, I'm in the minority I know of those who actually love bitter. angry Hodgins. I love that moment in Sweets office when Hodgins was like: "I hate everyone".

I just think it adds another dimension to his character.

As for B&B, it's not that the spark isn't there, it's now delved into the realm of comfortableness. Whether that's a good thing or a bad thing, time will only tell.

I think there have been some great B&B moments in this season and some not so great ones. Inconsistent is definately the word!
willgirl
willgirl
Deputy Director
Deputy Director

Number of posts : 9099
Say What You Want : Go Synthesis!

http://www.synthesiscommunications.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Bella Loony Sun Oct 12, 2008 3:22 pm

I went with It's great....even though I was leaning more towards the inconsistent one. I think if they were going to take the spark from B/B(not that it hasn't been there at all) they should just have them do it!! HAHA!

I am also in love with Bitter Hating Hodgins...he is my new favorite character, and I'm sorry but I am so jumping on the I LOVE CAM train....she is totally rockin' my socks. Sweets has been great but Angela.....meh....I could almost do without her. I'm loving the interns but hating the rotation!! I'm so confused....

HEY BIZZLE....what's my favorite colour again????

Bella
Bella Loony
Bella Loony
Therapist
Therapist

Number of posts : 3452
Say What You Want : Family doesn't stop with blood.
Registration date : 2008-06-01

Back to top Go down

Post by ForensicMama Sun Oct 12, 2008 3:36 pm

I love it!!! Very Happy
ForensicMama
ForensicMama
Therapist
Therapist

Number of posts : 4649
Say What You Want : MAMA: STONE-COLD SHIPPER.
Registration date : 2008-06-14

http://www.bonesspoilers.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

Post by lena152 Sun Oct 12, 2008 7:24 pm

I voted inconsistent, and I agree with pretty much everything willgirl said. Smile

The first few episodes I didn't like at all (yanks in the uk - finger in the nest). The cases were boring, and they were trying too hard to be funny and romantic. Goofy booth was getting on my nerves, as well as touchy brennan (crying over a dog!?), and the chemistry between them was totally forced. The whole birinbau/hodgela thing wasn't funny, interesting, romantic or anything, that was just ridiculous.

But ever since perfect pieces in the perfect pond I'm starting to grow comfortable with this season.

They've cut back on the cheesy "moments" between b&b which imo gives them their chemistry back... I totally prefer the shy looks and little innuendos over the big romance speeches. They have grown a little too comfortable though, that's definitely true. So I guess it's about time to throw some serious sexual tension in there to shake up their little comfort zone. But I'm sure that's going to happen soon. Wink

The changing interns were fun at first, but now I'm ready for them to pick someone.
But I agree that they've brought us some of the funniest moments this season when it comes to cam... she's just the coolest!

And I don't mind grumpy hodgins at all. He has every right to be sour, that break-up was one of the most absurd things in the history of the show. To me it's actually angela that I don't like at all right now.

But all in all I'd say that after a rusty start they've got their groove back. So I'm confident the rest of the season will be great. Smile
lena152
lena152
Doctor
Doctor

Number of posts : 668
Say What You Want : DB on my kitchen floor! ;-)
Registration date : 2008-06-18

Back to top Go down

Post by SnoopGirl Mon Oct 13, 2008 1:00 am

I gave it 4 of out 5.
My two cents is that Mr. Hanson is SLOWLY building a relationship between B&B while all the other things happen around them. The cases are 99% interesting. I think the rotating interns are annoying. The first few times it was funny now it is confusing. Cam and Lance's characters are the best of the season so far.
What I find is that the show often has abrupt changes: Zach being a killer, Jack and Angela breaking up, new intern after new intern.

SnoopGirl
Deputy Director
Deputy Director

Number of posts : 9669
Say What You Want : Snoop I love you DB's Smile Smile

Registration date : 2008-06-03

Back to top Go down

Post by ToZiKa Mon Oct 13, 2008 1:06 am

I love this season so far.

ToZiKa
Prosecutor
Prosecutor

Number of posts : 37397
Say What You Want : It's been great and I'll never forget this place! Thanks Lindsey!

Back to top Go down

Post by Meegs82 Mon Oct 13, 2008 7:29 am

I went ahead and voted for "so far, the season has been good," although I almost went with "inconsistent." It's a bit of both. Overall, I have liked it, but it has definitely had its awkward moments. I was expecting A LOT more out of the Yanks epi after all the hype. I enjoyed it, I must say, but I felt that Booth was almost overdoing the whole American vs. British thing. He seemed a little TOO out of touch. But I liked the fact that Brennan listened to Booth when he was saying he didn't think she should sleep with what's-his-name. I saw growth in her character with that.

I don't mind the rotating interns that much, although I REALLY didn't like the girl character who was obsessed with Brennan. Super annoying. And I am in agreement with pretty much everyone that Cam is freakin' awesome this season. I kinda wish they could just pick Clark and have him stay, but he probably wouldn't come back at this point.

As for the B&B banter, it has been a bit strained at times, but good overall. The session with Sweets after Brennan's disastrous dating fiasco was well done, I thought. Booth's little speech was good, but not too syrupy or over the top and the reaction on Brennan's face is priceless.

I felt that "The He In The She" was the best episode overall this season. The case was well done, the B&B moments were subtle but well done, and everything was executed well. I am even liking bitter, pissy Hodgins and we see even more of that with this ep. Although, I didn't really understand some of his "annoyed looks" towards Angela. I don't think she did, either.

I also really enjoyed the dogfighting episode. It was kind of cool to see The Dog Whisperer and I don't think they overdid it. And I actually completely understand Brennan being upset over a dog. She saw that Ripley was a good dog and I totallt thought she was going to adopt him. I felt really sad for her after she showed Booth the tag, "Ripley Brennan" and all of the stuff she got for him. SOOO sad! Sad

The big beef I have with this season though, is the Hodgela breakup. Why on EARTH did they break up?! Because they each didn't trust the other with the whole Birinbau thing? BS! And then suddenly, Angela is magically better because she talked to Sweets once? No no no! It just doesn't make sense...AT ALL. There is really no reason that they should have broken up in the first place. And Angela is kind of pointless right now...although with the introduction of Roxie coming up, things should get interesting.

I also loved the Zack reintroduction and the fact that he broke out to help them solve the case. And can I just say how incredibly HAPPY I am that Zack didn't actually kill the lobbyist guy. I think the writers probably fixed that after so many fans were upset with things at the end of last season. Yay! Zackie isn't really psychotic!

Okay, since I have been MIA lately, I haven't been able to comment about all of the episodes, so this was my opportunity. So thanks for reading!

I think we just need to keep on waiting it out and I think we will be happily surprised with what is going to happen this season.
Meegs82
Meegs82
Therapist
Therapist

Number of posts : 4106
Say What You Want : Dancing Phalanges! Dancing Phalanges!

Back to top Go down

Post by Lo Mon Oct 13, 2008 11:44 am

inconsistent. maybe its from all the spoilers ive been getting into. im just blah until i get some substantial B/B-ness (in all fairness finger in the nest ending tied me over for a little while).

Don't like all this intern crap.

I dont know how i feel about the hodgins & angela thing. i think i like hodgins being snappy. but angela...i don't know I thought it was weird for her to go to Bren for advice...was she expecting a miracle. I mean she does know Bren right? Although Brennan in that scene was hilarious still think Angela is getting annoying with the insecurities about the break up and going to sweets and bren. But on the other hand i guess it shows the difference between hodgins and angela.

but ya if you give me more parker, less intern, season 1 angela, and the cam train ....I think I could be easily swayed into thinking this season is amazing.
Lo
Lo
Doctor
Doctor

Number of posts : 683
Say What You Want : Icon: tempertemper77 @ lj
Registration date : 2008-06-15

http://twitter.com/clairedietz

Back to top Go down

Post by Addictt Mon Oct 13, 2008 11:00 pm

willgirl wrote:Wow, A2b, I'm not that harsh! LOL!

I voted for inconsistent because that's what I think it is. There have been episodes I disliked (Yanks, Purple Pieces) and ones I loved (The Finger in the Nest, The He in the She) so for me, the season is all over the board.

I love Cam this season and most of her best parts are with the rotating interns, so I do like them if only for Cam's screen time!

As for Hodgela, I'm in the minority I know of those who actually love bitter. angry Hodgins. I love that moment in Sweets office when Hodgins was like: "I hate everyone".

I just think it adds another dimension to his character.

As for B&B, it's not that the spark isn't there, it's now delved into the realm of comfortableness. Whether that's a good thing or a bad thing, time will only tell.

I think there have been some great B&B moments in this season and some not so great ones. Inconsistent is definately the word!

I think Willgirl said it all!
Addictt
Addictt
Forensic Artist
Forensic Artist

Number of posts : 202
Say What You Want : YaaaHoooo Jared!
Registration date : 2008-10-13

Back to top Go down

Post by jonezn4Bones Thu Oct 16, 2008 1:03 am

Watching this season is like following a drunk driver. There are moments where they look "normal" but the rest of the time their performance is unpredictable and you find yourself anticipating the wreck.
jonezn4Bones
jonezn4Bones
Administrator
Administrator

Number of posts : 12588
Say What You Want : Everyone should make the effort to be original (not odd)

Back to top Go down

Post by SnoopGirl Thu Oct 16, 2008 2:03 am

jonezn4Bones wrote:Watching this season is like following a drunk driver. There are moments where they look "normal" but the rest of the time their performance is unpredictable and you find yourself anticipating the wreck.
LMAO! Now that is quite the analogy Very Happy

SnoopGirl
Deputy Director
Deputy Director

Number of posts : 9669
Say What You Want : Snoop I love you DB's Smile Smile

Registration date : 2008-06-03

Back to top Go down

Post by Lo Thu Oct 16, 2008 3:51 am

jonezn4Bones wrote:Watching this season is like following a drunk driver. There are moments where they look "normal" but the rest of the time their performance is unpredictable and you find yourself anticipating the wreck.
thats exactly what i feel like watching some of these episodes. Im worried they wont live up to par...or that our viewers and ratings will start to fall. because this season has been kind of up and down and I don't know I thought last season was better but its still too soon to tell. im sure things will pick up soon.
Lo
Lo
Doctor
Doctor

Back to top Go down

Post by Bella Loony Thu Oct 16, 2008 4:42 am

Last season was so wonky, it started off brilliantly and then because of the strike was rushed beyond words and left us wanting.....maybe because this season isn't in jeopardy of being cut short they are playing it out like it should be. All seasons have episodes I love and could watch over and over and over again, and then others I don't want to watch or need to watch or even forget that I have ever watched. I think it will all work out in the end and maybe this is just some ground work that they need to lay down.

Bella
Bella Loony
Bella Loony
Therapist
Therapist

Number of posts : 3452
Say What You Want : Family doesn't stop with blood.

Back to top Go down

Post by laxgirl5 Fri Oct 17, 2008 7:56 am

in my opinion this season has been ok
they will have a good epi then a bad one
idk thats just what i think..
laxgirl5
laxgirl5
Forensic Artist
Forensic Artist

Number of posts : 192
Say What You Want : Whoever said, 'It's not whether you win or lose that counts,' probably lost.
Registration date : 2008-07-25

Back to top Go down

Post by CheeseBK Fri Oct 17, 2008 4:27 pm

so far it has been ok, I think.
Though I didn't like Yanks one bit and feared I wouldn't like the rest of the season either.... but so far there were epis I really liked too
CheeseBK
CheeseBK
Therapist
Therapist

Number of posts : 3762
Say What You Want : don't provoke the lunatic!

Back to top Go down

Post by ForensicMama Fri Oct 17, 2008 5:51 pm

I'm looking forward to more. I'm looking forward to the 'love' situation picking up steam AND I'm looking forward to a very certain foe coming onto the scene... WHEN will he arrive???!!! Argh!!!!!!!! I can't wait!
ForensicMama
ForensicMama
Therapist
Therapist

Number of posts : 4649
Say What You Want : MAMA: STONE-COLD SHIPPER.

http://www.bonesspoilers.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

Post by riviera41797 Fri Oct 24, 2008 11:37 pm

Its okay - it seems like every other episode or so has fantastic B/B moments, then others have NONE at all. Hoping for some more consistantcy as the season progresses.
riviera41797
riviera41797
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Number of posts : 1560
Say What You Want : I may not post a lot, but I am out there, lurking!

http://www.twitter.com/aprilosbourne

Back to top Go down

Post by Meegs82 Sat Oct 25, 2008 1:28 pm

Bella Loony wrote:Last season was so wonky, it started off brilliantly and then because of the strike was rushed beyond words and left us wanting.....maybe because this season isn't in jeopardy of being cut short they are playing it out like it should be. All seasons have episodes I love and could watch over and over and over again, and then others I don't want to watch or need to watch or even forget that I have ever watched. I think it will all work out in the end and maybe this is just some ground work that they need to lay down.

Bella

Agreed!
Meegs82
Meegs82
Therapist
Therapist

Number of posts : 4106
Say What You Want : Dancing Phalanges! Dancing Phalanges!

Back to top Go down

Post by lena152 Wed Oct 29, 2008 8:17 pm

what we definitely need this season is some closure on the fake-death thing! i'm so glad they back-pedaled on the whole zack being a psycho killer. now they just need to have bones finally show some emotion about the fact she actually believed her partner/best friend/love of her life was dead, and i can actually forgive them everything that happened on the finale. and i'm officially going to love this season. Smile
lena152
lena152
Doctor
Doctor

Back to top Go down

Post by CheeseBK Wed Oct 29, 2008 9:27 pm

lena, I'm with you on that! they need to talk about how bren thought she had lost booth and lived with the loss for two weeks!!!
CheeseBK
CheeseBK
Therapist
Therapist

Back to top Go down

Post by Lo Thu Oct 30, 2008 2:35 am

CheeseBK wrote:so far it has been ok, I think.
Though I didn't like Yanks one bit and feared I wouldn't like the rest of the season either.... but so far there were epis I really liked too
i thought i was the only one who hated yanks. so i kept quiet. but ya i totally agree. yanks just sat funny for me, seemed very random and just didn't flow either.
Lo
Lo
Doctor
Doctor

Back to top Go down

Post by CheeseBK Thu Oct 30, 2008 4:41 pm

lo, yeah I didn't like yanks. It just had no... depth, IMO. *shrugs* and I thought booth's repeated cursing of traffic (up to that ridiculous scene where he jumps out of the car) and small cars and all that was just.... childish
CheeseBK
CheeseBK
Therapist
Therapist

Back to top Go down

Post by lena152 Thu Oct 30, 2008 6:26 pm

i know! the first few episodes this season booth was just so.. goofy! i didn't like that at all. i don't mind the occasional funny scene with booth here and there, but overall i want him to be the hero, running over sand to bones' rescue, threatening gang leaders, winning fist fights... that kind of stuff... Wink
lena152
lena152
Doctor
Doctor

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum