Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Stephen Fry (Dr. Gordon) talking about how he got his part on Bones

2 posters

Go down

Stephen Fry (Dr. Gordon) talking about how he got his part on Bones Empty Stephen Fry (Dr. Gordon) talking about how he got his part on Bones

Post by shopgirl909 Tue Oct 07, 2008 11:56 am

I discovered this on youtube today, and was rather fascinated by what Stephen Fry, our dear Gordon Gordon, shared about his Bones experience. He discusses his casting, additional episodes, and hanging out on the FOX lot.

Anyway, I enjoyed the interview, and I hope you all enjoy it as well. Oh, and keep in mind that Stephen Fry is very good, dare I say best, friends with Hugh Laurie, who plays Dr. Greg House on House.

shopgirl909
shopgirl909
Agent
Agent

Number of posts : 401
Location : San Diego, CA...though I wish it were London...*sigh*
Say What You Want : I want to be able to see more of the world.
Registration date : 2008-06-15

Back to top Go down

Stephen Fry (Dr. Gordon) talking about how he got his part on Bones Empty Re: Stephen Fry (Dr. Gordon) talking about how he got his part on Bones

Post by shopgirl909 Tue Oct 07, 2008 2:15 pm

I have tried a bunch of times, but none of the videos I am loading are working. Anyone else having a problem?
shopgirl909
shopgirl909
Agent
Agent

Back to top Go down

Stephen Fry (Dr. Gordon) talking about how he got his part on Bones Empty Re: Stephen Fry (Dr. Gordon) talking about how he got his part on Bones

Post by ForensicMama Tue Oct 07, 2008 2:20 pm

Your link is all wrong, but I'll fix it for you. Thank you for posting this! I hope Stephen Fry comes back to Bones!!!

ForensicMama
ForensicMama
Therapist
Therapist

Number of posts : 4649
Say What You Want : MAMA: STONE-COLD SHIPPER.
Registration date : 2008-06-14

http://www.bonesspoilers.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

Post by shopgirl909 Tue Oct 07, 2008 4:18 pm

Thanks. I still cannot figure out what went wrong. I have been trying to post it ALL day. Never had any trouble in the past....
shopgirl909
shopgirl909
Agent
Agent

Back to top Go down

Post by ForensicMama Wed Oct 08, 2008 5:39 am

You copy the "Embed" code on You Tube, then when you want to put it up you click on "Post reply" (not the quick reply) which will bring up a new set of icons, then click on the little green film strip (when you hover over it it'll say Video) then paste the code in there and click OK.

I think you can also copy and paste the "Embed" code and write [youtube] at the beginning and [/youtube] at the end.
ForensicMama
ForensicMama
Therapist
Therapist

Number of posts : 4649
Say What You Want : MAMA: STONE-COLD SHIPPER.
Registration date : 2008-06-14

http://www.bonesspoilers.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

Post by shopgirl909 Wed Oct 08, 2008 6:06 am

Yes, I was doing all of that, and I have posted videos before, but for some reason, I could not post yesterday. I just tried again, and now I can post.

Very strange. Grrr.....computers...
shopgirl909
shopgirl909
Agent
Agent

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down