Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Brennan and Jared Will Date More Than Once? OMG!! -MEGABUZZ of 25 September

+7
pretty_green_eyes
mereva
ForensicMama
katarina
TinkonBrink
jagglebells
marymageli
11 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Brennan and Jared Will Date More Than Once? OMG!! -MEGABUZZ of 25 September Empty Brennan and Jared Will Date More Than Once? OMG!! -MEGABUZZ of 25 September

Post by marymageli Thu Sep 25, 2008 11:45 pm

OMG, guys! It's some big news! 4 dates? What's more...AT LEAST??!!?? That's a lot!! Poor Booth. I mean "our" Booth. Sad TV Guide's Matt Mitovich rants on MEGABUZZ.

[Only admins are allowed to see this link]

Tell me that Hart Hanson is not seriously thinking of having Booth's brother, Jared, and Bones get into a relationship with each other. – Sharon
Matt: "Relationship" can be such a nasty word. Brennan most certainly will be attracted to the upstanding Navy officer, I am assured, and he to her. But really, how en fuego can these two get in just the two episodes Brendan Fehr is signed on for? I need at least four outings to get my own mojo working.
marymageli
marymageli
Master Criminal
Master Criminal

Number of posts : 28379
Registration date : 2008-06-03

Back to top Go down

Brennan and Jared Will Date More Than Once? OMG!! -MEGABUZZ of 25 September Empty Re: Brennan and Jared Will Date More Than Once? OMG!! -MEGABUZZ of 25 September

Post by jagglebells Fri Sep 26, 2008 2:22 am

Noooooooooooo!!!!

jagglebells
Doctor
Doctor

Number of posts : 600
Say What You Want : I'm bored.
Registration date : 2008-06-14

Back to top Go down

Brennan and Jared Will Date More Than Once? OMG!! -MEGABUZZ of 25 September Empty Re: Brennan and Jared Will Date More Than Once? OMG!! -MEGABUZZ of 25 September

Post by TinkonBrink Fri Sep 26, 2008 3:26 am

Okay...before hair starts to be pulled out, finger nails bitten and heads repeatedly smacked against desks around the Bones universe...Surely Matt means HE needs four dates...BF is only signed for two episodes...We know he takes Brennan on one 'outing' in Con Man. What do they do in the next eppy that would enable him to get to four? (Pick her up in the car, drive her around the block...take her back to her door...Say "Thanx Dr B for a great night."...drive away...reverse the car, back to her door, car, block, drive, night Dr B...Repeat....You get the idea! Smile Razz )
TinkonBrink
TinkonBrink
Doctor
Doctor

Number of posts : 652
Say What You Want : A Reporter sat under a Fig Tree one night,
"Where art thou Booth?" She said.
The lightning went Flash!
The tree went Crash!
And squashed the Reporter quite dead.
*Sigh* Isn't poetry lovely?

http://twitter.com/TinkonBrink/

Back to top Go down

Post by katarina Fri Sep 26, 2008 3:33 am

lol tink! I agree that Matt was talking about himself...
katarina
katarina
Deputy Director
Deputy Director

Number of posts : 5354
Registration date : 2008-06-13

Back to top Go down

Post by ForensicMama Fri Sep 26, 2008 4:14 am

He's only signed on for two episodes? *sigh* This post actually makes me feel better to tell you the truth. Very Happy
ForensicMama
ForensicMama
Therapist
Therapist

Number of posts : 4649
Say What You Want : MAMA: STONE-COLD SHIPPER.

http://www.bonesspoilers.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

Post by ForensicMama Fri Sep 26, 2008 4:16 am

katarina wrote:lol tink! I agree that Matt was talking about himself...

I agree, Matt said, "four outings to get my own mojo working."

We should all feel much better if Brenden Fehr has only signed on for TWO episodes. That's not hardly as long as Sully's stint.
ForensicMama
ForensicMama
Therapist
Therapist

Back to top Go down

Post by mereva Fri Sep 26, 2008 5:05 am

I really hope that they DON'T jump into bed during those two episodes!!!!!!!!!!
mereva
mereva
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Number of posts : 1841
Say What You Want : I'm frustrated and very annoyed by HH's 'brilliant ideas'.
All the credits for my avatar go to christinaof94 from LJ.
Registration date : 2008-06-15

Back to top Go down

Post by marymageli Fri Sep 26, 2008 6:37 am

All true girls, but he used Italics when writing "four". That could be a clue as if he was giving away some news. You know how it is with him. Always seemingly secretive... Mad
marymageli
marymageli
Master Criminal
Master Criminal

Number of posts : 28379
Registration date : 2008-06-03

Back to top Go down

Post by pretty_green_eyes Fri Sep 26, 2008 7:11 am

jagglebells wrote:Noooooooooooo!!!!

i second that Noooooooooooooo!!
pretty_green_eyes
pretty_green_eyes
Squint
Squint

Number of posts : 62
Registration date : 2008-06-21

Back to top Go down

Post by southerngirl Fri Sep 26, 2008 7:30 am

I agree, I think Matt was referring to himself with the FOUR OUTINGS. But as we all know, we have to wait and see.

southerngirl
Doctor
Doctor

Number of posts : 556
Registration date : 2008-07-30

Back to top Go down

Post by jagglebells Fri Sep 26, 2008 8:27 am

mereva wrote:I really hope that they DON'T jump into bed during those two episodes!!!!!!!!!!
That's what I'm most worried about! I hope she doesn't feel the urge to get "emotionally" close to him. Dating Booth's brother? That's a whole other line drawn that shouldn't be crossed!!

jagglebells
Doctor
Doctor

Back to top Go down

Post by TinkonBrink Fri Sep 26, 2008 10:00 am

If Brennan is considering monogamy in future relationships surely she wouldn't pick Jared? It'd be a massive step backwards for her, especially after Booth's one person for everyone speech? Jared's so busy reaching for every brass ring that's in front of him (career, promotion, women, alcohol...) he's one of those people who looks like they have it all but actually their life is a mess. (Messy enough to need big bro to bail 'em out of sticky situations.) And yes, it would be a way for her to have her Booth cake and eat it (the same way Sully allowed her to have her FBI cake!) But I can't help feeling that the writers are going somewhere with Brennan's character this season...Jared would be just another fling. What would be the point? scratch
TinkonBrink
TinkonBrink
Doctor
Doctor

The tree went Crash!

Back to top Go down

Post by ForensicMama Fri Sep 26, 2008 10:32 am

I think they won't hop in bed. I'm hoping that they won't go any farther than dating before Brennan realizes he's a bit of a loser.
ForensicMama
ForensicMama
Therapist
Therapist

Back to top Go down

Post by squirtandmilo Fri Sep 26, 2008 11:06 pm

Wait, this is brilliant! Bones and Jarad! Am I the only one looking forward to this? This is going to be great! I can't wait, pitty he is only signed for two episodes...
squirtandmilo
squirtandmilo
Administrator
Administrator

Number of posts : 17139
Registration date : 2008-06-01

Back to top Go down

Post by mereva Fri Sep 26, 2008 11:11 pm

For me, it's going to be AWFUL! Evil or Very Mad I already want to [Only admins are allowed to see this image].
mereva
mereva
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Back to top Go down

Post by ForensicMama Sat Sep 27, 2008 4:58 am

squirtandmilo wrote:Wait, this is brilliant! Bones and Jarad! Am I the only one looking forward to this? This is going to be great! I can't wait, pitty he is only signed for two episodes...

Nope. You're not alone. I think it'll be great to see the brotherly rivalry relationship between Booth and Jared. It'll be fun! Very Happy
ForensicMama
ForensicMama
Therapist
Therapist

Back to top Go down

Post by mereva Sat Sep 27, 2008 5:05 am

[Only admins are allowed to see this image].[Only admins are allowed to see this image].[Only admins are allowed to see this image].[Only admins are allowed to see this image].[Only admins are allowed to see this image]...
mereva
mereva
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Back to top Go down

Post by Hello Salty Goodness Sat Sep 27, 2008 5:09 am

jagglebells wrote:
mereva wrote:I really hope that they DON'T jump into bed during those two episodes!!!!!!!!!!
That's what I'm most worried about! I hope she doesn't feel the urge to get "emotionally" close to him. Dating Booth's brother? That's a whole other line drawn that shouldn't be crossed!!
Yep,that is my worry too!If she has sex with him. I am jumping the B&B ship,what is the point of any of the B&B moments if she can just do that with Jared?Yuck! Booth would never be with her.
Hello Salty Goodness
Hello Salty Goodness
Agent
Agent

Number of posts : 257
Registration date : 2008-07-12

Back to top Go down

Post by mereva Sat Sep 27, 2008 5:16 am

Hello Salty Goodness wrote:Yuck! Booth would never be with her.
EXACTLY!!!! Booth will NEVER be with her if she'll sleep with Jared!
mereva
mereva
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Back to top Go down

Post by Hello Salty Goodness Sat Sep 27, 2008 5:25 am

Totally,he might feel different about her even if B&J just date!I don't see the point of Jared chasing Brennan.All it will show is Booth being jealous,for the millionth time, YAWN,like that has never happened!!It will show that Brennan really has no concept or depth of feeling for Booth,if she can just fall for Jared. Again what is the point of any of the B&B moments if they mean nothing to her,as she able to eye up other men & to add salt to wound,with Booth's idiot brother of all people,kinda insulting.
Hello Salty Goodness
Hello Salty Goodness
Agent
Agent

Number of posts : 257
Registration date : 2008-07-12

Back to top Go down

Post by jagglebells Sat Sep 27, 2008 7:09 am

I think we need to see an intstance where Brennan is jealous. That should get her blood boiling. It's always Booth who's jealous. I thought it was cute how he kept sticking up for her Wed. night
*sigh* I <3 them.

jagglebells
Doctor
Doctor

Back to top Go down

Post by TinkonBrink Sat Sep 27, 2008 7:50 am

Okay...here's the thing I think that Jared has to take Brennan out (can we really call it a date? Technically she's just brainy eye candy for Jared's co-workers and superiors) It's really the only plot device that can be used to give Jared and Brennan a feel of the others character (that's a feel of their characters..not a feel of anything else!! Embarassed ) We already know that Jared has back history with Booth and Cam. There HAS to be a reason why Jared and Brennan need to be acquainted beyond the "This is my brother Jared." "This is my partner Dr. Brennan." kind of way...(and NO I'm not talking that kind of acquainted...Mereva's already got five little green blobs holding puke signs...I don't want to add to that...their little blobby arms will get tired holding the placards! Very Happy )
TinkonBrink
TinkonBrink
Doctor
Doctor

The tree went Crash!

Back to top Go down

Post by ForensicMama Sat Sep 27, 2008 12:14 pm

Tink, I think you're absolutely right there. The writers will want the two to get acquainted so they're more than just, like you said, "My partner" and "My brother"... they have to have some sort of history for the plot to go forward. And especially for Jared to not be a third-party, two-dimensional character. He has to be part of the storyline.

Also, the kiss has to happen to show what an immature jerk (still doing the sibling rivalry thing in his thirties!? Grow up!) he is. If he didn't, then it wouldn't be natural for his character.

Once again, I sincerely doubt that she will sleep with him. For one, Brennan has already hopped in bed quite a bit this season. They won't want to overdue her promiscuity. I think they'll date once or twice, she'll realize what Booth has done to save his brother's hide and dump Jared like yesterday's leftover's, that is, if they date at all beyond that one party.

Oh, and at the end where Bones gets hurt, I can see an extremely sweet moment there. Brennan hasn't been seriously hurt in any of the episodes, this will be her worse injury, one which I'm sure Booth will feel guilty for--Maybe the last scene will be him helping her do something, something that will cause her to give up some of her control issues, such as getting a drink, reaching for something in the cupboard, etc.

Either way, the ending alone (even in the script!!!) is extremely intense and I'm looking forward to this episode and ESPECIALLY the ending very much! I can't wait. Very Happy

You hear that, people? I can smell Warm Fuzzies a mile away. My Fuzzdar is going off!
ForensicMama
ForensicMama
Therapist
Therapist

Back to top Go down

Post by bonesblogger Sat Sep 27, 2008 12:48 pm

Fuzzdar... LOL... Nice one... Mama

One another thing to support your talk would that if she goes out with Jared then it would for his looks only because she does not know much about Jared as a person becuase she just met him. So, if she takes it to the another level (sleeping with him) it would like what she did with Mark (Man in the Outhouse) just went in for sex. So what Booth said to her about there is more to a relationship than sex becomes unmeaningful and that she was not listening to him. I don't think that HH will make something shown earlier in a couple of episodes ago useless after a couple of episodes...

At the most she will go out with him for a date or two then will come to her senses (which will show some progression in her character) that there is a lot more at stake than just sex in this situation and hopefully will make the right decision.

bonesblogger
Forensic Artist
Forensic Artist

Number of posts : 122
Registration date : 2008-09-01

Back to top Go down

Post by bonesblogger Sat Sep 27, 2008 1:08 pm

In this week's Entertainment Weekly The Ausiello Files had a question posed by a reader which was about if booth's brother was going to delay the Booth-Brennan romance wev've been waiting for? Ausiello answered "The two- episode ( at least) arc might just facilitate it." He quotes David Boreanaz " I don't think he'll necessarily be coming in between Booth and Brennan," and Boreanaz continues " I DO think he'll give insight into Booth's family, which will help Brennan realize what (he's hiding) underneath that shell of his." This answer makes me feel a little more comfortable with the whole brother thing. Hope it makes you feel better about it, although it does say at least 2 episodes. That is kinda unsettling. lol

Thanks to The Ausiello Files and David Boreanaz for clearing this all up. Check out this week's EW to see where Bones is in the rankings and some really cool articles.

bonesblogger
Forensic Artist
Forensic Artist

Number of posts : 122
Registration date : 2008-09-01

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum