Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Summer Wine. Fluff...K? Maybe? I dunno.

+9
Zeddie
DBCrazy
Nane
Cassiopeia
flyersfan35
ForensicMama
fanofbones
A2BOREANAZ
kiki
13 posters

Go down

Summer Wine. Fluff...K? Maybe? I dunno. Empty Summer Wine. Fluff...K? Maybe? I dunno.

Post by kiki Sat Sep 20, 2008 5:23 am

Ok, so officially I've given up on the whole writing thing. This retirement still holds but I was just so thrilled to get my laptop back (for now. doesn't seem completely fixed to me) that I was inspired. This is just pointless fluff with no plotline whatsoever. Credit must be given to Bono and the Corrs for their version of Summer Wine (so what if I'm being shamelessly patriotic?). Link is here if anybody's interested: [Only admins are allowed to see this link]

So...em...yeah. Enjoy the pointlessness!
Strawberries, cherries and an angel's kiss in spring....
My summer wine is really made from all these things

Brennan blew her hair impatiently from her face. The air was hot and uncomfortably close. She could feel her light cotton blouse sticking to the dampness of her back. She blew at her hair again, more for something to do than actually expecting results. Her auburn locks were heavy and resistant to her breath. She had undone her tight bun a few moments before as the strain to her skin was beginning to give her a headache. She regretted the action now, though, as her neck felt blanketed with heat.

She growled low in her throat and looked around for her partner, shielding her eyes from the evening sun’s glare with her slick hand. Booth suddenly jogged around the edge of the nearest cluster of trees. He had unbuttoned his shirt revealing a simple white wife beater underneath that clung close to the light sheen of sweat on his pectorals.

Brennan swallowed and searched for her water bottle. Easy for him. At least he could shed some clothes. She raised the bottle to her mouth and took a few gulps. Things would look a lot different if she attempted to copy his style. He reached her, sending a little swirl of dust onto her shoes as he braked abruptly beside her. She handed him her bottle wordlessly and he took it with a nod of thanks. She noticed he didn’t wipe the rim before taking a swig himself.

“We done here?” she asked, taking the bottle back off him and having another sip. She also didn’t wipe the rim.

He grunted. His ‘yes’ grunt. He wiped his forehead and gestured back in the direction he’d come from.

“The rest of the guys have already headed back. I just had to confirm some details with one of the drivers. Your remains are on their way to the Jeffersonian,” he added, in response to her unasked question.

She nodded distractedly, her eyes squinting off into the distance. Booth scuffed at the ground for a moment and tunnelled his fingers through his glistening hair.

“You ready to go?”

Her response was to turn in the direction of his SUV. She ran her hands over her hair and scooped it off the back of her neck, allowing the barely-existent breeze to cool her overheated skin. Walking behind her slightly Booth noticed a few dark damp tendrils that were too short to be caught by her fingers. They lay against her neck, bouncing pitifully as she walked; a perfect contrast to her porcelain skin.

They walked silently over the undulating parched ground. All vehicles were to park in the delegated patch of grass just over the next hillock. The remains had been found on the outskirts of a small forest nearby. Brennan looked back unconsciously, relieved to know that they had rescued the poor girl’s body from this desolate spot.

Booth caught her furtive glance behind and placed his hand in the small of her back reassuringly. She smiled at the ground, knowing that he understood her better than she’d care to admit. His thumb began moving gently, creating a random soothing pattern against her skin. He murmured something encouraging but she didn’t catch it. Her lower back was tingling wildly.

She heard his ragged breath and stopped to turn towards him curiously. The terrain was not difficult enough to be a challenge for the fit agent. He didn’t anticipate her sudden pause and threw his free hand out to prevent himself from colliding with her. His breathing hitched further. Somehow he had ended up with a hand against her back and another against her stomach.

Booth removed the hand from her back as though scalded. Her skin vibrated with the absence of his touch. Slowly, he took his other hand from her front. His eyes were averted, tiny beads of sweat were gathering at his temples. There was a frantic thumping somewhere in the region of her clavicle.

“Booth?”

Her voice was hesitant, husky even to her own ears. He shifted his shoulders and reluctantly met her gaze. His eyes were a blazing chocolate. She had seen them darken before but never to this extent. She was suddenly very aware of her breasts rising and falling as she attempted to breathe normally.

“Booth?” she tried again, her hand reaching up to touch his arm. He tilted his chin upwards as though a shiver was running through him. He glanced down at her touch, delicate and feminine against his burning arm. He was sure the fabric of his shirt must be soaked through.

He sighed heavily, the sound whistling through his teeth. His fingers ached and flexed to grab her, to pull her against him but he knew his Bones would never pick up on the signals he was sending her, never seemed aware of the tension that crackled between them. She’d more than likely sucker-punch him if he tried anything.

With a frustrated click of his tongue he made to move past her, to continue as though nothing was wrong, as though his very blood wasn’t boiling with his need for her. In short, to act like he always did.

Her grip tightened on his wrist. He stumbled in surprise, his feet not expecting this obstruction. His eyes peered into hers, suddenly wary.

“Booth,” Brennan repeated, much firmer this time. Her tongue darted out and swept over her lower lip. Booth swallowed, his throat suddenly far too tight. She bit her lip nervously once before her hand moved from his wrist and began to travel slowly up his arm. His skin was on fire and it took all of his self-control to prevent his eyelids from fluttering at this wonderful sensation. She reached his shoulder and held on, as though steadying herself. Her fingers felt cool through his shirt.

His brain was still in denial even as she self-consciously swept the hair from her face and turned slightly so that she was standing directly in front of him. He must have been imagining the shake of her arm as her other hand reached out and settled on his hip, although he could still feel it trembling long after he’d convinced himself this was some kind of mirage. There was a delicate sheen of sweat leading from her sternum. It nearly killed him not to follow it down to the deep crevice of her cleavage.

She chuckled throatily; the sound was nearly his downfall. He shut his eyes tightly and begged his body to behave. His vision returned with a snap as he felt her shuffle forward. Time seemed to slow, stop and fast-forward as she moved. Finally she stood still. There wasn’t a hair’s breadth between them. Their shoes were touching. Her knees were nestled just below his. Her prominent iliac crest rubbed at the top of his thighs. Her breasts moved against his chest in time with her shallow breathing. With a jolt he realised his hand had returned to the small of her back. Surely this couldn’t be a misunderstanding? She was actually giving him permission to do what he’d wanted to do since the first day they’d met…right?

Her eyelashes glanced off her cheeks and her breath dusted his lips as she murmured, “What are you waiting for?” Her hips pushed more aggressively against him.

His pulse was thundering in his temples, his throat, his fingers, as he leaned his head forward. Her eyes floated shut and her lips pursed expectantly. His eyelids crashed together just as their mouths met. A satisfied murmur escaped her and she moved her hand from his shoulder to the back of his neck. His free hand swept through her hair. His tongue teased her lips and she opened her mouth to him eagerly. He felt her pull him closer and his head spun with happiness.

His senses all seemed ridiculously heightened. The whole experience felt like a phenomenally realistic dream. Her scent engulfed him. Her touch surrounded him. The sound of her breathing and her occasional moans of pleasure vibrated around his skull. When he forced himself to peek, to make sure this wasn’t fantasy, the sight of her flushed cheeks and the smile tugging at the corner of her lips sent his heart hammering. And the taste of her…it was blissful, sensual, heady and utterly addictive.

She wasn’t sure how long they stood there. Seconds bled into minutes but time itself seemed like an utterly foreign concept. All she could think about and focus on was Booth. She could feel the sweat on her skin drying and she pulled herself closer to him. His arms surrounded her protectively. This didn’t bother her. If anything, it made her feel delicate, rather feminine and unquestionably cared for.

Finally, his mouth left hers. He planted butterfly-light kisses against her eyelids and cheeks. She shivered appreciatively and wrapped her arms around his waist. Her face fell against his chest and he planted a kiss against her hair before resting his chin on the crown of her head. The light summer breeze ruffled the leaves of the nearby trees, bringing with it an intoxicating scent of honeysuckle. She sighed contentedly as he traced patterns against her back. This felt so right. This was perfect. This was exactly the way things were meant to be.

And left us craving for...more summer wine
Ohhh...summer wine...
kiki
kiki
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Number of posts : 2352
Registration date : 2008-05-31

Back to top Go down

Summer Wine. Fluff...K? Maybe? I dunno. Empty Re: Summer Wine. Fluff...K? Maybe? I dunno.

Post by A2BOREANAZ Sat Sep 20, 2008 6:06 am

OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! AGAIN......OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!that was wonderfully hypnotic..............holy crap.............i couldnt stop reading............seriously glued to every word..........how in the hell do you do this woman??????????? amazing.....seriously wonderfuckingawesometabulous...........
A2BOREANAZ
A2BOREANAZ
Prosecutor
Prosecutor

Number of posts : 35708
Registration date : 2008-05-30

Back to top Go down

Summer Wine. Fluff...K? Maybe? I dunno. Empty Re: Summer Wine. Fluff...K? Maybe? I dunno.

Post by fanofbones Sat Sep 20, 2008 6:54 am

OMG kiki so wonderfully senual and sweet and romantic for a first kiss.
Utterly completely sexy hot....and tender....even with the sweat and all.....lol
welcome back chica...you were sorely missed....
and WTF is with the retirement from writing?
You have that something...just magical way with words and touches
why on earth would you stop?

fantastic....

fab
fanofbones
fanofbones
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Number of posts : 2287
Say What You Want : What if I have nothing to say? Huh?
Don't push me....

Back to top Go down

Post by ForensicMama Sat Sep 20, 2008 7:14 am

That was incredibly sweet! I loved it! Very Happy
ForensicMama
ForensicMama
Therapist
Therapist

Number of posts : 4649
Say What You Want : MAMA: STONE-COLD SHIPPER.
Registration date : 2008-06-14

http://www.bonesspoilers.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

Post by flyersfan35 Sat Sep 20, 2008 10:00 pm

Kiki! My sweet irish lass! That was hot! And just...perfect! And as I've told you again and again, you have a gift for making the reader see everything; every movement, every touch...you rock!

And I agree with fab...no talk of retirement! You just take your time, and write when the mood strikes! We will be here when you do...
flyersfan35
flyersfan35
Experiment
Experiment

Number of posts : 68808
Say What You Want : Goodbye, dear ABY. You have been my home for 3 years now, and I am going to miss you. Thanks, willgirl, for creating this wonderful forum. *hugs to all*

Closing time - time for you to go back to the places you will be from.
Closing time - this room won't be open 'til your brothers or your sisters come.
So gather up your jackets, and move it to the exits - I hope you have found a friend.
Closing time - every new beginning comes from some other beginning's end.

Registration date : 2008-05-31

Back to top Go down

Post by A2BOREANAZ Sun Sep 21, 2008 5:13 am

i must give more of my two cents yet again...............

you WILL NOT RETIRE............do you hear me?????????? dont make me play the princess card.............its kinda getting worn out...........i play it a lot.............hee hee.........kiki..........you have a gift.............and for one not to share such a gift is like........well...........its bad okay?????????????? like my gift is being a smartass.........i share it often............and you need to share more often also......so i would like another little fic to read...............besides.......retirement is boring.......just ask grandma...............
A2BOREANAZ
A2BOREANAZ
Prosecutor
Prosecutor

Number of posts : 35708

Back to top Go down

Post by Cassiopeia Wed Sep 24, 2008 7:12 am

Wooow. That is all i can say. Woow.
Cassiopeia
Cassiopeia
Administrator
Administrator

Number of posts : 11713
Registration date : 2008-06-24

Back to top Go down

Post by Nane Sun Sep 28, 2008 9:07 am

Kiki, welcome back!! That was amazing...I´m sitting here in a puddle of mushy feelings...
And when you talk about retirement then ONLY FROM WORK so that you can fully concentrate on writing your wonderful stories.
Nane
Nane
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Number of posts : 1035

Back to top Go down

Post by ForensicMama Sun Sep 28, 2008 10:05 am

I looooooved it too.

flyersfan, I just read your siggy, and I love it! hahahha Tommy Boy!!!! Very Happy
ForensicMama
ForensicMama
Therapist
Therapist

Number of posts : 4649
Say What You Want : MAMA: STONE-COLD SHIPPER.

http://www.bonesspoilers.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

Post by DBCrazy Sun Jul 12, 2009 4:59 pm

I went looking back a ways for something to read, and Summer Wine looked like ít'd be good.

Man, Kiki! This was so wonderful. I think I broke a sweat just reading it. Thank you!!
This felt so right. This was perfect. This was exactly the way things were meant to be.
DBCrazy
DBCrazy
Administrator
Administrator

Number of posts : 11341
Say What You Want : I was sad to see this place close. I called it home for a while.
Registration date : 2008-11-07

Back to top Go down

Post by Zeddie Mon Jul 13, 2009 3:20 am

wow! that was awesome kiki!!! you are a terrific writer!!
Zeddie
Zeddie
Administrator
Administrator

Number of posts : 12060
Say What You Want : Fanfiction is a way of the culture repairing the damage done
in a system where contemporary myths are owned by corporations instead of owned by the folk.
-- Henry Jenkins
Summer Wine. Fluff...K? Maybe? I dunno. 8d0b0409962e33290be09e7890718bde2b3c7fe1
Registration date : 2009-01-08

http://www.fanfiction.net/~csiloverzed

Back to top Go down

Post by THX1138 Mon Jul 13, 2009 4:35 am

Gotta agree with everyone esle Kiki, you can't retire with talent like that. You owe it to yourself to keep writing, especially when the fluff is so fantastic.

king RM
THX1138
THX1138
Therapist
Therapist

Number of posts : 3976
Say What You Want : Come visit me on Twitter: King_RM
Registration date : 2009-05-13

http://www.fanfiction.net/~robertmodean

Back to top Go down

Post by otismotis Tue Jul 14, 2009 11:35 am

So hot, hot, sensual....please don't stay in retirement long. You are one of my favorite writers and I so look forward to your stories. I agree, write when the mood strikes you and we will all be here waiting with bated breath to read. You go girl!!!
otismotis
otismotis
Forensic Artist
Forensic Artist

Number of posts : 110
Registration date : 2008-06-16

Back to top Go down

Post by saraluvzbonz Wed Jul 15, 2009 10:23 pm

It gave me shivers.
saraluvzbonz
saraluvzbonz
Forensic Artist
Forensic Artist

Number of posts : 144

Back to top Go down

Post by redrider Mon Jul 20, 2009 11:26 am

kiki, that was absolutely awesome! Totally sensual, amazing first kiss, you engaged all of the senses. Superb job, sweetie!
redrider
redrider
Doctor
Doctor

Number of posts : 693
Registration date : 2008-06-01

http://fanstory.com/mypage.jsp

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum