Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Don't Take The Girl..A Songfic By Memphys

3 posters

Go down

Don't Take The Girl..A Songfic By Memphys Empty Don't Take The Girl..A Songfic By Memphys

Post by Memphis Mon Sep 15, 2008 2:37 pm

Ok...so I've never done one of these before...I don't know how good it is but I hope you like it!!!

It's done to Don't Take The Girl By Tim McGraw

Seeley Booth stood silently, taking in his surroundings. He couldn't help but to think of how great his life was. It was a beautiful spring day. There was a light breeze coming in from the South, making it just perfect enough for today's plans. It was a very nice day for a fishing trip.

"Daddy?" He felt his now eight year old son tugging at his jacket sleeve.

"You ready to go, Parker?"

"Yup!" He replied cheerfully. "Today is going to be the greatest day ever!"

Seeley couldn't help but to laugh. "Alright. Let's go." He said as he took a step off of his front porch. He heard a noise and looked up, only to see a small girl walking through the front gate. In one hand, she held a doll. In the other, a fishing pole. He knealt down next to his son and smiled, said, "We can't leave her behind. Son, I know you don't want her to go, but someday you'll change your mind."

And Parker said, "Take Jimmy Johnson. Take Tommy Thompson. Take my best friend, Bo. Take anybody that you want as long as she don't go. Take any boy in the world. Daddy, please, don't take the girl."

It took a couple of minutes of persuasion, but Seeley finally talked Parker into letting the young girl go. They soon found out that her name was Alicia and that she lived about three doors down.

The day went smoothly. At first, Parker was a little cold to Alicia, but as the day wore on, they started to become best friends.

Ten years later, Parker was still the same old boy. Alicia, the same sweet girl.

They had now been dating for 7 years and everything, to them, was perfect.

Parker and Alicia were sitting on the porch swing of his father and step mother's brand new house.

"You know what I want, Parker?" Alicia asked.

"What's that, Licia?"

"I want a love like your dad and step moms."

Parker smiled to himself as he remembered the trouble he and several other squints had went through to get the two to see that they were meant for each other. "It took us forever to get them together, ya know?"

"Oh yea? How so?"

"Well, Bones has always kept this wall up. Fear of being left again, taking over. Dad, well, he tried for years on years to break that wall, but due to his perfect luck, something would happen when everything was getting good between Bones and him, and the wall would go right back up."

"I thought that they just fell to each other."

"Oh, they did.." He paused. "After Aunt Angela & I conspired against them and sent them off to the Bahama's for two weeks."

"And we've been inseperable ever since." Bones stated as she walked out of the house. "What are you two going to do tonight?"

"Well, I was actually hoping to go catch a movie." Parker answered.

"Sounds good to me. When?"

"I'll pick you up at 6?"

"Alright. I'm going to go home and get ready then." Alicia replied as she hugged him, planted a soft kiss on his cheek, and walked to her car. Mellissa and Joshua walked out of the house and sat down on the porch. A few minutes later, Booth followed suit.

"Booth, we're role models." Bones stated.

"Oh yea, Bones? How so?"

"Alicia says she wants a love like ours."

"Well, she's have to spend half of her life chasing after Parker, now wouldn't she?" Seeley replied and got a cold stare in return.

&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&

Four Hours Later...

"So, did you enjoy the movie?" Parker asked as the walked out of the front door's of the movie theater.

"It was very lovely, Parker. Thank you." She replied. She was silent a moment and kept stealing glances at him. "Parker?"

"Yea?"

"I love you." She said quietly, but loud enough for him to hear.

Parker stopped dead in his tracks and turned to her. He put his arms around her and held her tightly as he planted a kiss on her lips. " I love you too, Ali-HEY!"

Out of nowhere, a man grabbed Alicia by the arm and put a gun to her head. He said, "If you do what I tell you to there won't be any harm."

And Parker said,"Take my money. Take my wallet. Take my credit card. Here's the watch that my grandpa gave me. Here's the key to my car. Mister give it a whirl, but please, don't take the girl."

The man stood there for a moment, gun still planted on Alicia. In one swift move, he pushed Alicia into Parker, knocking them into the wall. Then, he turned and ran.

Parker felt Alicia's body begin to give out and held her tightly as they fell to the ground. His heart was pumping with fear. That man could have killed his only love.

A crowd had gathered around and were checking to make sure they were ok. A man grabbed his cell phone and dialed 911.

The police arrived about five minutes later and Parker stepped aside to call his father.

"Booth?"

"Dad." Parker voice was shaky.

"Parker? What's wrong? Are you ok? Is Alicia hurt?" His father's voice was filled with worry.

"We're fine, dad. Alicia & I are fine. Dad, I got robbed."

"Parker, don't go anywhere. Stay where you are and I'll be there in a moment."

"Ok dad." He was quiet and was about to hang the phone up when he stopped. "Um, dad?"

"Yea, Park?"

"I love you."

"I love you, too, son."

A lot had changed in the past few years. Five years later, Parker & Alicia were still the same old boy and same sweet girl that they were when they were younger.

It was Christmas Eve & everyone was gathered in the living room. Angela, Hodgins & their three children, Johnathan, Thomas, and Bianca had decided to spend Christmas here. Cam & Sweets flew in earlier from their condo in New York. It was a short notice from them. They had been on vacation there and decided to spend Christmas here as well. Mellissa came home from college and Joshua wouldn't be deployed until after New Years. Zack, his wife, Sarah, and their child, Nicholas had arrived the day before.

Parker & Alicia had found out eight and a half months earlier that they were going to be parents. She wasn't due until January 6th.

The whole group had started a tradition many years ago. On Christmas Eve, they would do their Secret Santa's. Christmas morning, it was the presents from everyone else and then dinner.

Parker was the first up for Secret Santa. He grabbed his gift and began to tear it open. Inside, he found a t-shirt with the words, 'Army Brother' in black. Parker got up and walked over to Joshua.

"Thanks man. I love ya, bro." He said.

"You're welcome. Love ya too, man."

The next person up was Bones. She grabbed her present and ripped it open. It was a necklace, made of bones.

"I..uh.. thought you might like it, Dr. Brennan." Zack stated.

"Zack! I absolutely love it!!!! Thank you so much!!" After a brief hug between the two, everyone turned to Alicia & the room immediately turned silent.

Alicia was as white as a ghost, a puddle of water lay beneath her.

"Parker, it's ...it's time to go."

Everyone was in a rush trying to get out of the door. It only took them about two minutes to get to their vehicles, but, as they began to make their way to the hospital, Alicia took a turn for the worse.

"Dad, she's bleeding!"

"Park, calm down. She's in labor."

"No, dad. She bleeding profusely. There's alot of blood." Parker stated becoming worried. "Alicia? Alicia, baby, are you ok?" Booth turned on the cab light & looked in the rear view mirror. Parker was covered with blood. Alicia still hadn't responded. Joshua scooted over to Alicia & checked her pulse.

"She's alive. Her pulse is weak. We've got to get her to the hospital now!"

&&&&&&&&&&&&&

Alicia was immediately taken into a room. The group sat there for what seemed like an eternity before a doctor came out and walked straight up to Parker.

The look on his face said it all. The man standing before him looked as if he hadn't slept in days. His face shown that of a man who hadn't shaved in ages. His face was tight and somber. "The baby is fine. I'm sorry, but you'll have to leave. His momma's fading fast. She's not going to make it."

Everyone watched as Parker fell on his knee's to the floor and began to pray. "Take the very breathe you gave me. Take the heart from my chest. I'll gladly take her place if you'll let me make this my last request. Take me out of this world. God, please, don't take the girl."

&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&

It was a beautiful summer day. Parker smiled as his son, Parker Jr., threw his line into the water. The skies showed a bright blue; the water, a mix of wonderful blue's and green's.

"You got it, bub?" He asked his son.

"I've got it." Parker Jr. replied.

"I'm coming! I'm coming." Alicia yelled as she ran up to her two favorite boys. She sat the picnic basket down, stood, wrapped her arms around her husband and planted her lips to his. "I love you, Parker."

"I love you, too." He replied. He looked towards his son and back towards his wife, never forgetting that this chance was granted to him. He would never take anything for granted again.

The End!!!!

Well??? How was it??

Memphis
Memphis
Forensic Artist
Forensic Artist

Number of posts : 154
Say What You Want : Hmm..I'm very down to earth!! I'm in LOVE with Justin Timberlake! Music is my life!! I'm learning how to play guitar! I'm very opinionated and I speak my mind. Anything else?? Just ask....
Registration date : 2008-07-19

http://www.myspace.com/ginalanae

Back to top Go down

Don't Take The Girl..A Songfic By Memphys Empty Re: Don't Take The Girl..A Songfic By Memphys

Post by ToZiKa Wed Sep 17, 2008 6:29 am

I don't really like songfics in which the songtext is part of what they say and not marked somehow....I don't know what the text is when you do that.....
but I liked the story

ToZiKa
Prosecutor
Prosecutor

Number of posts : 37397
Say What You Want : It's been great and I'll never forget this place! Thanks Lindsey!
Registration date : 2008-06-14

Back to top Go down

Don't Take The Girl..A Songfic By Memphys Empty Re: Don't Take The Girl..A Songfic By Memphys

Post by Memphis Wed Sep 17, 2008 8:38 am

do you mean like in Italics? I'm open for suggestions...I've never done a songfic before so anything would be useful...
Memphis
Memphis
Forensic Artist
Forensic Artist

Say What You Want : Hmm..I'm very down to earth!! I'm in LOVE with Justin Timberlake! Music is my life!! I'm learning how to play guitar! I'm very opinionated and I speak my mind. Anything else?? Just ask....

Back to top Go down

Post by ToZiKa Thu Sep 18, 2008 1:12 am

italics would be okay I guess.....I just prefer to know what part the song is......and no more red please......everything else looked so colorless after I read it....

ToZiKa
Prosecutor
Prosecutor

Number of posts : 37397
Say What You Want : It's been great and I'll never forget this place! Thanks Lindsey!

Back to top Go down

Post by Memphis Thu Sep 18, 2008 1:52 am

lol...ok...I can do that...
Memphis
Memphis
Forensic Artist
Forensic Artist

Back to top Go down

Post by ForensicMama Thu Sep 18, 2008 6:45 am

Awww I loved it. That song is just so sad. Sad
ForensicMama
ForensicMama
Therapist
Therapist

Number of posts : 4649
Say What You Want : MAMA: STONE-COLD SHIPPER.

http://www.bonesspoilers.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum