Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

David Ruminates about Booth's Past and His Romantic Future - TV Guide Reports

5 posters

Go down

David Ruminates about Booth's Past and His Romantic Future - TV Guide Reports Empty David Ruminates about Booth's Past and His Romantic Future - TV Guide Reports

Post by marymageli Sun Sep 14, 2008 6:44 pm

This interview was up back on 3 September, so it's not a brand-new one. I've checked and I haven't seen anyone posting it, hopefully I am right about this. If not, I'm sorry. The first part is not of any importance since we have already seen the premiere, but the last part provides us some very important info. Namely, we are going to get an insight where and how Booth lives. Finally!! Thank goodness! It will surely be a new territory to be explored!! TV Guide's Matt Mitovich reports.

[Only admins are allowed to see this link]

Bones' Boreanaz Ponders Booth's Past... and His Romantic Future

Will they or won't they? That's the question on the mind of many a Bones fan hoping for a Brennan-Booth hook-up. And maybe they will get one this season — in one form or another. But first, the duo will jaunt across the pond, where the Fox series filmed tonight's two-hour season opener.

"It was a bit chaotic and crazy in London," David Boreanaz, aka Booth, tells TVGuide.com "There is definitely a following with the show [so] when I would leave my hotel room or go out for a run, it was a bit nuts. But other than that, it was OK."

Visiting the U.K. to speak to Oxford and Scotland Yard, respectively, Bones and Booth get pulled into a murder mystery concerning an American socialite. They are invited to share their expertise by their British counterparts, the twist being that the FBI agent is female, while the forensics pro is a bloke. As Bones and her peer talk shop, a romance sparks. That leads to moments where Booth tries to subvert his "rival's" bid to bed Bones.

Asked to assess the Bones-Booth romantic tension, Boreanaz proudly says, "We honor and we really support the character work which kind of makes us different from other procedurals out there. We balance it out with the procedural [aspects] and the case. Again, the characters will get closer... and then far away."

OK, let's talk for a moment about the closer possibilities. "I know [series creator] Hart [Hanson] has some ideas for fantasy episodes and getting [Booth and Bones] in bed to some extent," Boreanaz teases. But turning to reality, he says this season also will show the partners "really supporting each other, and maybe go into Booth’s past a little bit, seeing where he came from and how that affects his relationship with [Brennan]."

Specifically, Boreanaz says we will see where Booth is living this year "and how he lives." Ideally, the actor hopes to explore how "Booth is, on the outside, very charming — he has all of his shields up — but he was an Army ranger. A sniper. It would be nice to see how he gets ready in the morning, how difficult it is for him. Because when you do see him, he’s always on the move." — Matt Mitovich
marymageli
marymageli
Master Criminal
Master Criminal

Number of posts : 28379
Registration date : 2008-06-03

Back to top Go down

David Ruminates about Booth's Past and His Romantic Future - TV Guide Reports Empty Re: David Ruminates about Booth's Past and His Romantic Future - TV Guide Reports

Post by southerngirl Mon Sep 15, 2008 2:11 am

THanks for posting. Interesting part about him getting ready in the mornings, cant wait to see what they do with that.

southerngirl
Doctor
Doctor

Number of posts : 556
Registration date : 2008-07-30

Back to top Go down

David Ruminates about Booth's Past and His Romantic Future - TV Guide Reports Empty Re: David Ruminates about Booth's Past and His Romantic Future - TV Guide Reports

Post by marymageli Mon Sep 15, 2008 2:14 am

Ah. Maybe a bit of bedhead Booth would do us some good, wouldn't it? *mary winks*
marymageli
marymageli
Master Criminal
Master Criminal

Number of posts : 28379
Registration date : 2008-06-03

Back to top Go down

Post by SSJL Mon Sep 15, 2008 3:19 am

Sigh. How sad is it that my poor little shippy brain can barely handle the thought of them "getting far away" from each other? *sobs and commits self to mental hospital*
SSJL
SSJL
Squint
Squint

Number of posts : 27
Say What You Want : I am a graduate student. Please excuse my self-deprecating narcissism.
Registration date : 2008-06-24

http://www.fanfiction.net/u/1241943/

Back to top Go down

Post by ForensicMama Mon Sep 15, 2008 4:50 am

That leads to moments where Booth tries to subvert his "rival's" bid to bed Bones.
All in a day's work for Booth.
ForensicMama
ForensicMama
Therapist
Therapist

Number of posts : 4649
Say What You Want : MAMA: STONE-COLD SHIPPER.
Registration date : 2008-06-14

http://www.bonesspoilers.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Hello Salty Goodness Mon Sep 15, 2008 10:36 am

Thanks, I like the part were David says that the partners really start to support each other in S4:)
Hello Salty Goodness
Hello Salty Goodness
Agent
Agent

Number of posts : 257
Registration date : 2008-07-12

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum