Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Anyone See the New Commercial? (+ Description)

5 posters

Go down

Anyone See the New Commercial? (+ Description) Empty Anyone See the New Commercial? (+ Description)

Post by ForensicMama Sat Aug 30, 2008 10:45 am

While I was at my sister's house we were watching some game show on Fox about telling the truth, they have lie detectors and what-not. I'd never, any under usual circumstances, watch that show, but we watched it because she likes it and there wasn't anything else on. Anyhow, we saw a Bones commercial! I was so psyched! It was a couple of days ago, but I remember a scene of some sort of little creature running away from bones on the ground, I saw a clip from "The Man in the Outhouse" of Brennan and one of her towel-clad boyfriends, I remember a clip of the same episode where Bones is saying, "Did you see his pectorals and his thighs?" (paraphrased), and that's all I really remember. Did anyone else catch that?

Last edited by ForensicMama on Mon Sep 01, 2008 9:17 am; edited 1 time in total
ForensicMama
ForensicMama
Therapist
Therapist

Number of posts : 4649
Say What You Want : MAMA: STONE-COLD SHIPPER.
Registration date : 2008-06-14

http://www.bonesspoilers.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

Anyone See the New Commercial? (+ Description) Empty Re: Anyone See the New Commercial? (+ Description)

Post by ForensicMama Mon Sep 01, 2008 9:16 am

I found a description of the commercial. I also saw that someone was going to upload it (it was on their DVR) let's hope they upload it soon!

"First scene: Bones with a big grin on her face, then flashes to Booth with a big grin on his face - presumably they are smiling at each other. I think they are in her office, but not certain as the background is blurred. No dialogue.

2nd scene is of BB walking up to crime scene - no dialogue.

3rd scene: BB are trying to squeeze into the Royal Diner door, while some guy is trying to walk out. They almost look like they are racing each other....they squeeze in facing each other.

Bones: So you think it's a good idea?
Booth: Of course I do, it's mine.

4th scene: BB and FBI evidence crew are at a crime scene at night looking around with flashlights. Bones sees a possum:

Bones: Whoa. It's an Opossum. You should go get him.
Booth: What do I look like, Ranger Rick?

5th scene is the date with a towel around his waist scene as previously described.

6th scene segues into the London ep. with a quick shot of London - nothing new - then Booth says Bones and I are the best crime solving team in America etc. etc. Nothing new in this scene."
ForensicMama
ForensicMama
Therapist
Therapist

Back to top Go down

Anyone See the New Commercial? (+ Description) Empty Re: Anyone See the New Commercial? (+ Description)

Post by lena152 Mon Sep 01, 2008 5:16 pm

you mean this one? Smile

[Only admins are allowed to see this link]
lena152
lena152
Doctor
Doctor

Number of posts : 668
Say What You Want : DB on my kitchen floor! ;-)
Registration date : 2008-06-18

Back to top Go down

Post by ForensicMama Tue Sep 02, 2008 2:07 am

Sweeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeet!!!! Very Happy THANK YOU SO MUCH!!!! Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
ForensicMama
ForensicMama
Therapist
Therapist

Back to top Go down

Post by lena152 Tue Sep 02, 2008 3:08 am

isn't it just too funny... god, i really can't wait!!! Very Happy

bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce
lena152
lena152
Doctor
Doctor

Number of posts : 668
Say What You Want : DB on my kitchen floor! ;-)
Registration date : 2008-06-18

Back to top Go down

Post by bones206 Tue Sep 02, 2008 3:36 am

Hey, can anyone post the video here? Possibly????? If anyone can and will, THANK-YOU!!!
bones206
bones206
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Number of posts : 2057
Say What You Want : I want to go ride my horse. I love my horse. I want to watch the new episodes of Bones. I want to talk to my friends about Bones. But, most of friends don't watch Bones. Sad
Registration date : 2008-06-21

Back to top Go down

Post by ForensicMama Tue Sep 02, 2008 3:59 am

I'll do it... be right back! Very Happy
ForensicMama
ForensicMama
Therapist
Therapist

Back to top Go down

Post by ForensicMama Tue Sep 02, 2008 4:00 am

ForensicMama
ForensicMama
Therapist
Therapist

Back to top Go down

Post by bones206 Tue Sep 02, 2008 4:44 am

THANK-YOU! THANK-YOU! THANK-YOU! THANK-YOU! THANK-YOU! THANK-YOU! THANK-YOU! THANK-YOU! THANK-YOU! THANK-YOU! THANK-YOU! THANK-YOU! THANK-YOU! THANK-YOU! THANK-YOU! THANK-YOU! THANK-YOU! THANK-YOU! THANK-YOU! THANK-YOU! THANK-YOU! THANK-YOU! THANK-YOU! THANK-YOU! THANK-YOU! THANK-YOU! THANK-YOU! THANK-YOU! THANK-YOU! THANK-YOU! THANK-YOU! THANK-YOU! THANK-YOU! THANK-YOU! THANK-YOU! THANK-YOU! THANK-YOU! THANK-YOU! THANK-YOU! THANK-YOU! THANK-YOU! THANK-YOU! THANK-YOU! THANK-YOU! THANK-YOU! THANK-YOU! THANK-YOU! THANK-YOU! THANK-YOU! THANK-YOU! THANK-YOU! THANK-YOU! THANK-YOU! THANK-YOU! THANK-YOU!
bones206
bones206
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Number of posts : 2057
Say What You Want : I want to go ride my horse. I love my horse. I want to watch the new episodes of Bones. I want to talk to my friends about Bones. But, most of friends don't watch Bones. Sad
Registration date : 2008-06-21

Back to top Go down

Post by ForensicMama Tue Sep 02, 2008 5:22 am

No problem! Very Happy
ForensicMama
ForensicMama
Therapist
Therapist

Back to top Go down

Post by southerngirl Tue Sep 02, 2008 10:08 am

I loved that, too funny "Did you see his chest and his thighs?" All I gotta say is she likes those, she should see Booth's

southerngirl
Doctor
Doctor

Number of posts : 556
Registration date : 2008-07-30

Back to top Go down

Post by otismotis Tue Sep 02, 2008 12:31 pm

While watching Prison Break (which was thrilling) Fox showed the Bones UK 2 hour epsiode and during the last 15 mintues showed short, short clips of upcoming Bones episodes. Bones and Booth on a case, a possum and Bones asked Booth to go get it, Booth's response, what do you think I am Ranger Rick......very funny. Booth in Bones apartment, condo and a guy comes out of Bones bathroom clad in a towel, hairy well-defined chest, small tatt on the chest, could'nt make it out. Booth did not seem to have a response, later Booth and Bones in the SUV and Bones is asking Booth is he saw his well defined chesk and thighs, Booths's response "Bones......" This is my para phrase. I am sure our dedicated Bones fans will have the clip up by tomorrow. Looking foward to Season 4 and I hope Bones and Booth are working on getting together by the end of the season.
otismotis
otismotis
Forensic Artist
Forensic Artist

Number of posts : 110
Registration date : 2008-06-16

Back to top Go down

Post by ForensicMama Tue Sep 02, 2008 1:26 pm

That's great they're advertising during Prison Break, but it sounds a lot like this commercial. Was it the same one? The clip is a few entries back on this thread.
ForensicMama
ForensicMama
Therapist
Therapist

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum