Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Way To A Man's Heart (drabble, rated K)

2 posters

Go down

The Way To A Man's Heart (drabble, rated K) Empty The Way To A Man's Heart (drabble, rated K)

Post by shipperatheart Wed Jul 23, 2008 11:25 pm

Title: The Way To A Man's Heart
Characters: Booth/Brennan
Rating: PG/K
Word count: 100
Spoilers: none whatsoever
Author’s notes: This is all lerdo’s fault, with her gorgeous and poignant drabbles that I will never surpass or even approach in their condensed beauty as long as there are stars in the sky, but they did (gradually) manage to tickle a drabble muscle to life in my brain I never realized I had. And if you don’t try it, how are you ever going to learn anything?

She walks down the hospital corridor clutching the Styrofoam container as if its contents will save her life.

She casually tosses it on the bed from the doorway, like an unwanted thing she’s discarding.

Confusion. The lid rises. His face lights up. She releases a breath.

“Aaaw, look at that. You didn’t have to. Woohoo! Thank you.”

Who knew pie could accomplish that?

She didn’t really understand her impulse to make a detour on her way from the lab then, and still doesn’t now; this yearning to do some stupid little thing, for no other reason than that it makes him happy.
shipperatheart
shipperatheart
Squint
Squint

Number of posts : 32
Registration date : 2008-06-16

Back to top Go down

The Way To A Man's Heart (drabble, rated K) Empty Re: The Way To A Man's Heart (drabble, rated K)

Post by ForensicMama Thu Jul 24, 2008 8:37 am

It's true, it's true... food is most definitely a way to a man's heart. If you're speaking of my husband, however, it's Pepsi! Laughing
ForensicMama
ForensicMama
Therapist
Therapist

Number of posts : 4649
Say What You Want : MAMA: STONE-COLD SHIPPER.
Registration date : 2008-06-14

http://www.bonesspoilers.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum