Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Want to Buy Kathy Reichs books in English Language.

5 posters

Go down

Want to Buy Kathy Reichs books in English Language. Empty Want to Buy Kathy Reichs books in English Language.

Post by Cassiopeia Mon Jun 30, 2008 4:23 am

Does anybody have some links or ideas, where could I buy her books. I live in Estonia, and here is only three books translated. So I'd really like to buy all her books. All of them, and I have no ide where. I could buy on ebay, but they wont deliever here, I think... Smile So, anybody have an idea?
Cassiopeia
Cassiopeia
Administrator
Administrator

Number of posts : 11713
Registration date : 2008-06-24

Back to top Go down

Want to Buy Kathy Reichs books in English Language. Empty Re: Want to Buy Kathy Reichs books in English Language.

Post by Sarah9488 Mon Jun 30, 2008 6:41 am

amazon... maybe... or I don't know whether you can order them at book stores...
Sarah9488
Sarah9488
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Number of posts : 1104
Say What You Want : Avatar: https://twitter.com/bitsy_bones
Registration date : 2008-06-14

http://www.myspace.com/sarah9488

Back to top Go down

Want to Buy Kathy Reichs books in English Language. Empty Re: Want to Buy Kathy Reichs books in English Language.

Post by starbuck1974 Tue Jul 01, 2008 4:44 am

Amazon would be my guess too, they do deliver internationally, I shopped both on Amazon US and UK. On ebay you need to find a seller who sells international, too, from my experience a lot of them do. But you would probably need a Paypal account to pay.
starbuck1974
starbuck1974
Forensic Artist
Forensic Artist

Number of posts : 144
Registration date : 2008-06-15

Back to top Go down

Post by sirppu Sat Sep 13, 2008 9:11 pm

This is gonna cost like hell... travel to Finland and go to "Suomalainen kirjakauppa"... I have bought all my Kathy Reichs books there... mostly in English. lol!
sirppu
sirppu

Number of posts : 24
Registration date : 2008-09-13

Back to top Go down

Post by Cassiopeia Sat Sep 13, 2008 10:06 pm

I found the site. SO no worries anymore. Just recieved Break No Bones that way. Smile
Cassiopeia
Cassiopeia
Administrator
Administrator

Number of posts : 11713
Registration date : 2008-06-24

Back to top Go down

Post by A2BOREANAZ Sat Sep 27, 2008 10:16 am

Cassiopeia wrote:I found the site. SO no worries anymore. Just recieved Break No Bones that way. Smile

hey cassi..........if you need ANY OTHER BOOK.......let me know.......i can get them for cheap........and send them to you.......it costs next to nothing for me to do this.........so really.........if i can help at all please let me know..............
A2BOREANAZ
A2BOREANAZ
Prosecutor
Prosecutor

Number of posts : 35708
Registration date : 2008-05-30

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down