Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Archive #26

+13
SnoopGirl
Francie
Nane
Polygirl
RollOnFriday
katarina
emilie_lyca
flyersfan35
willgirl
jonezn4Bones
Karlia-Wicked-Witch
ToZiKa
marymageli
17 posters

:: The IHBFC

Page 4 of 40 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 22 ... 40  Next

Go down

Archive #26 - Page 4 Empty Re: Archive #26

Post by marymageli Sat Jun 28, 2008 9:46 pm

jonezn4Bones wrote:
marymageli wrote:Back. I have just had some poppy seeds on pasta. It was lovely!! Feel fine!
Yay, you're back! cheers

Careful, careful.
marymageli
marymageli
Master Criminal
Master Criminal

Number of posts : 28379
Registration date : 2008-06-03

Back to top Go down

Post by Karlia-Wicked-Witch Sat Jun 28, 2008 9:47 pm

marymageli wrote:
jonezn4Bones wrote:
karlia wrote:
jonezn4Bones wrote:
karlia wrote:
jonezn4Bones wrote:
karlia wrote:nothing much...still should sort out my closet for clothes I need to take with me and that would take at least a year Rolling Eyes
It might seem daunting but it would be agood exercise. You could sort out all the stuff and have an excuse to obsess about replacing your clothes.
smart one!
Closet full of clothes but still nothing to wear..typical girl! Rolling Eyes
Everything is as it should be. I particularly enjoy the love/hate relationship women have with their shoes. The whole self-image based on whether you like your feet and legs must be a nightmare.
ohhh and shoes....I have so many of them....man now I have to decide which ones to take and which not...ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh....
I'm dress&shoes girl more...love dresses but also love to wear jeans.. though usually go out with a dress Very Happy
There's nothing more attractive then a woman that knows how to dress. I love dresses. Of course, I get to enjoy them I don't have to wear them and all the preparation to be able to do so.

Oh, I love to dress up. And it's not only for show, it's for my self-esteem before you ask. But I also love ordinary, every day clothes like jeans and denim. It's good to be NOT boring and have something for every occasion. Is that bad?
not at all.... me likes to dress up too...though I don't spend ridiculously much time on it...depends of the situation...one thing which I don't like about young women is that use waaaaay too much make-up
Karlia-Wicked-Witch
Karlia-Wicked-Witch
Administrator
Administrator

Number of posts : 16090
Say What You Want : Buena Suerte Y Adios Mis Amigos <3
Registration date : 2008-06-14

Back to top Go down

Post by Karlia-Wicked-Witch Sat Jun 28, 2008 9:48 pm

marymageli wrote:
jonezn4Bones wrote:
marymageli wrote:Back. I have just had some poppy seeds on pasta. It was lovely!! Feel fine!
Yay, you're back! cheers

Careful, careful.
Laughing
Karlia-Wicked-Witch
Karlia-Wicked-Witch
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by jonezn4Bones Sat Jun 28, 2008 9:49 pm

marymageli wrote:
jonezn4Bones wrote:
karlia wrote:
jonezn4Bones wrote:
karlia wrote:
jonezn4Bones wrote:
karlia wrote:nothing much...still should sort out my closet for clothes I need to take with me and that would take at least a year Rolling Eyes
It might seem daunting but it would be agood exercise. You could sort out all the stuff and have an excuse to obsess about replacing your clothes.
smart one!
Everything is as it should be. I particularly enjoy the love/hate relationship women have with their shoes. The whole self-image based on whether you like your feet and legs must be a nightmare.
ohhh and shoes....I have so many of them....man now I have to decide which ones to take and which not...ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh....
I'm dress&shoes girl more...love dresses but also love to wear jeans.. though usually go out with a dress Very Happy
There's nothing more attractive then a woman that knows how to dress. I love dresses. Of course, I get to enjoy them I don't have to wear them and all the preparation to be able to do so.

Oh, I love to dress up. And it's not only for show, it's for my self-esteem before you ask. But I also love ordinary, every day clothes like jeans and denim. It's good to be NOT boring and have something for every occasion. Is that bad?
What's bad about that? It's healthy and fun. You did shock me the other day when I read your convo with kat. It never occurred to me that women knew that certain shoes and such would get a FM response. I may have been set up for years and not even known it.
jonezn4Bones
jonezn4Bones
Administrator
Administrator

Number of posts : 12588
Say What You Want : Everyone should make the effort to be original (not odd)
Registration date : 2008-06-15

Back to top Go down

Post by marymageli Sat Jun 28, 2008 9:51 pm

jonezn4Bones wrote:
karlia wrote:
jonezn4Bones wrote:Lucky me, indeed. It is great being a guy. No downside to it whatsoever.
I'd say that I enjoy being a woman! But it has some downsides though especially in that particular time of the month Rolling Eyes
It's not just flattery but women deal so well with that. It's discussed a lot more often then it used to be - say before about 30 years ago - time of the month was never discussed in the company of men. However, most women never let on that they are feeling as poorly as they are or work very hard to be patient and tolerant (when I can understand not wanting to put up with crap from anybody) when you feel like crap.

I've always been a goto guy for women when that's going on, though. They can either tell me that I'm a man and they hate me or they can come get some attention and comfort. Whichever works for them.

To tell the truth I have never felt I was more stressful when having my period - except for times when there was pain. But that's a different thing.
marymageli
marymageli
Master Criminal
Master Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post by Karlia-Wicked-Witch Sat Jun 28, 2008 9:51 pm

just stole someone's chicken....not sure whose though, maybe mum's and I bet I'll have to pay for it later but I'm ready to pay for few minutes of heaven Laughing
Karlia-Wicked-Witch
Karlia-Wicked-Witch
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Karlia-Wicked-Witch Sat Jun 28, 2008 9:52 pm

marymageli wrote:
jonezn4Bones wrote:
karlia wrote:
jonezn4Bones wrote:Lucky me, indeed. It is great being a guy. No downside to it whatsoever.
I'd say that I enjoy being a woman! But it has some downsides though especially in that particular time of the month Rolling Eyes
It's not just flattery but women deal so well with that. It's discussed a lot more often then it used to be - say before about 30 years ago - time of the month was never discussed in the company of men. However, most women never let on that they are feeling as poorly as they are or work very hard to be patient and tolerant (when I can understand not wanting to put up with crap from anybody) when you feel like crap.

I've always been a goto guy for women when that's going on, though. They can either tell me that I'm a man and they hate me or they can come get some attention and comfort. Whichever works for them.

To tell the truth I have never felt I was more stressful when having my period - except for times when there was pain. But that's a different thing.
I have my period always with pain!lucky me! whohohoooooo... Shocked
Karlia-Wicked-Witch
Karlia-Wicked-Witch
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by jonezn4Bones Sat Jun 28, 2008 9:53 pm

karlia wrote:
marymageli wrote:

3)I have never had any fantasies of being in a whirlwind romance and taken by the stranger that comes out of nowhere and leaves just as suddenly. Who would be a such a fool? Right?
neither have I Rolling Eyes
That's a big one for American women that I've talked to.

And as for number 2) That was a statement of fact not fishing for compliments. I'm no longer unknown. It happens. Besides if I came right out and said, "I really need to be noticed, somebody pay me some attention"- you'd all run just as fast as for the big ego thing.
jonezn4Bones
jonezn4Bones
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by jonezn4Bones Sat Jun 28, 2008 9:55 pm

karlia wrote:
jonezn4Bones wrote:Not to bum you out for being a woman but I have it made. I get to enjoy everything about women instead of being the one providing all the comfort and enjoyment. I try to be appreciative but I'm not always successful. Laughing Sometimes I just selfishly enjoy the benefits.
well that's kind of......selfish Suspect
Admittedly. But when you are in a candy store do you worry about being selfish all that much?
jonezn4Bones
jonezn4Bones
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Karlia-Wicked-Witch Sat Jun 28, 2008 9:56 pm

jonezn4Bones wrote:
karlia wrote:
jonezn4Bones wrote:Not to bum you out for being a woman but I have it made. I get to enjoy everything about women instead of being the one providing all the comfort and enjoyment. I try to be appreciative but I'm not always successful. Laughing Sometimes I just selfishly enjoy the benefits.
well that's kind of......selfish Suspect
Admittedly. But when you are in a candy store do you worry about being selfish all that much?
is that rethorical question? Laughing
Karlia-Wicked-Witch
Karlia-Wicked-Witch
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by marymageli Sat Jun 28, 2008 9:57 pm

jonezn4Bones wrote:
marymageli wrote:
jonezn4Bones wrote:
karlia wrote:
jonezn4Bones wrote:
karlia wrote:
jonezn4Bones wrote:
smart one!

What's bad about that? It's healthy and fun. You did shock me the other day when I read your convo with kat. It never occurred to me that women knew that certain shoes and such would get a FM response. I may have been set up for years and not even known it.

FM-shoes=attention seeking. Means no less, no more, dear. But to tell the truth I had no idea why the fact that I was going for the right shoes for my dress shocked you days ago. Still don't, but never mind. Not important now. Suspect tongue
marymageli
marymageli
Master Criminal
Master Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post by flyersfan35 Sat Jun 28, 2008 9:57 pm

*sigh* Good morning.
flyersfan35
flyersfan35
Experiment
Experiment

Number of posts : 68808
Say What You Want : Goodbye, dear ABY. You have been my home for 3 years now, and I am going to miss you. Thanks, willgirl, for creating this wonderful forum. *hugs to all*

Closing time - time for you to go back to the places you will be from.
Closing time - this room won't be open 'til your brothers or your sisters come.
So gather up your jackets, and move it to the exits - I hope you have found a friend.
Closing time - every new beginning comes from some other beginning's end.

Registration date : 2008-05-31

Back to top Go down

Post by marymageli Sat Jun 28, 2008 9:57 pm

karlia wrote:
marymageli wrote:
jonezn4Bones wrote:
karlia wrote:

It'll pass with time, karlia, take my word for it! Very Happy
marymageli
marymageli
Master Criminal
Master Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post by Karlia-Wicked-Witch Sat Jun 28, 2008 9:58 pm

Suspect
Karlia-Wicked-Witch
Karlia-Wicked-Witch
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Karlia-Wicked-Witch Sat Jun 28, 2008 9:58 pm

marymageli wrote:
karlia wrote:
marymageli wrote:
jonezn4Bones wrote:
karlia wrote:

It'll pass with time, karlia, take my word for it! Very Happy
I hope you're right! Then I wouldn't go through the hell every month!

Hi Fly!
Karlia-Wicked-Witch
Karlia-Wicked-Witch
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by jonezn4Bones Sat Jun 28, 2008 9:59 pm

FM-shoes=attention seeking. Means no less, no more, dear. But to tell the truth I had no idea why the fact that I was going for the right shoes for my dress shocked you days ago. Still don't, but never mind. Not important now.
I had a dangerous vision of long legs in heels making the fanny stand out for balancing purposes. It got very warm - just like it's getting now.
jonezn4Bones
jonezn4Bones
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by jonezn4Bones Sat Jun 28, 2008 10:00 pm

Hi Fly!
jonezn4Bones
jonezn4Bones
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by marymageli Sat Jun 28, 2008 10:00 pm

jonezn4Bones wrote:
karlia wrote:
marymageli wrote:

3)I have never had any fantasies of being in a whirlwind romance and taken by the stranger that comes out of nowhere and leaves just as suddenly. Who would be a such a fool? Right?

And as for number 2) That was a statement of fact not fishing for compliments. I'm no longer unknown. It happens. Besides if I came right out and said, "I really need to be noticed, somebody pay me some attention"- you'd all run just as fast as for the big ego thing.

....because you know how to trigger attention. That happens. Very Happy
marymageli
marymageli
Master Criminal
Master Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post by Karlia-Wicked-Witch Sat Jun 28, 2008 10:00 pm

jonezn4Bones wrote:
FM-shoes=attention seeking. Means no less, no more, dear. But to tell the truth I had no idea why the fact that I was going for the right shoes for my dress shocked you days ago. Still don't, but never mind. Not important now.
I had a dangerous vision of long legs in heels making the fanny stand out for balancing purposes. It got very warm - just like it's getting now.
LMHO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing
Karlia-Wicked-Witch
Karlia-Wicked-Witch
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by flyersfan35 Sat Jun 28, 2008 10:00 pm

Hi...apparently my computer hates me.
flyersfan35
flyersfan35
Experiment
Experiment

Number of posts : 68808
Say What You Want : Goodbye, dear ABY. You have been my home for 3 years now, and I am going to miss you. Thanks, willgirl, for creating this wonderful forum. *hugs to all*

Closing time - time for you to go back to the places you will be from.
Closing time - this room won't be open 'til your brothers or your sisters come.
So gather up your jackets, and move it to the exits - I hope you have found a friend.
Closing time - every new beginning comes from some other beginning's end.

Registration date : 2008-05-31

Back to top Go down

Post by marymageli Sat Jun 28, 2008 10:00 pm

Hi fly
marymageli
marymageli
Master Criminal
Master Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post by jonezn4Bones Sat Jun 28, 2008 10:01 pm

marymageli wrote:
jonezn4Bones wrote:
karlia wrote:
marymageli wrote:

....because you know how to trigger attention. That happens. Very Happy
If I knew how to trigger attention I'd get it - not chase it away.
jonezn4Bones
jonezn4Bones
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by jonezn4Bones Sat Jun 28, 2008 10:03 pm

flyersfan35 wrote:Hi...apparently my computer hates me.
I read your posts from last night and all the swearing. What's happening?
jonezn4Bones
jonezn4Bones
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Karlia-Wicked-Witch Sat Jun 28, 2008 10:04 pm

Suspect
Karlia-Wicked-Witch
Karlia-Wicked-Witch
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by jonezn4Bones Sat Jun 28, 2008 10:04 pm

karlia wrote:Suspect
What's that look for?
jonezn4Bones
jonezn4Bones
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 40 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 22 ... 40  Next