Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Archive #26

+13
SnoopGirl
Francie
Nane
Polygirl
RollOnFriday
katarina
emilie_lyca
flyersfan35
willgirl
jonezn4Bones
Karlia-Wicked-Witch
ToZiKa
marymageli
17 posters

:: The IHBFC

Page 19 of 40 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 29 ... 40  Next

Go down

Archive #26 - Page 19 Empty Re: Archive #26

Post by RollOnFriday Sun Jun 29, 2008 3:31 am

I'll be back after dinner!
RollOnFriday
RollOnFriday
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Number of posts : 2130
Say What You Want : Wow, I am so very sad that I missed the closure of this site.... I have no idea if anyone is able to read this, or if all hope of a goodbye is lost. In any case, I'd like to say thanks to all those who were a big part of my life. Regretfully, I haven't been on here for a long time, yet I doubt that anyone would begrudge the decision. Thank you, Willi, for providing us with an outlet, a meeting place, a home ♥
Registration date : 2008-05-31

Back to top Go down

Post by Polygirl Sun Jun 29, 2008 3:35 am

bye rolfi ttyl
Polygirl
Polygirl
Administrator
Administrator

Number of posts : 10721
Say What You Want : There's a fine line between genius and insanity. I have erased this line.
Registration date : 2008-06-17

Back to top Go down

Post by RollOnFriday Sun Jun 29, 2008 3:42 am

Woo! First back!
RollOnFriday
RollOnFriday
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Say What You Want : Wow, I am so very sad that I missed the closure of this site.... I have no idea if anyone is able to read this, or if all hope of a goodbye is lost. In any case, I'd like to say thanks to all those who were a big part of my life. Regretfully, I haven't been on here for a long time, yet I doubt that anyone would begrudge the decision. Thank you, Willi, for providing us with an outlet, a meeting place, a home ♥

Back to top Go down

Post by RollOnFriday Sun Jun 29, 2008 3:47 am

Damn.... only one back?
RollOnFriday
RollOnFriday
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Back to top Go down

Post by flyersfan35 Sun Jun 29, 2008 3:55 am

Sorry rolf...I'm here, but I'm in and out.
flyersfan35
flyersfan35
Experiment
Experiment

Number of posts : 68808
Say What You Want : Goodbye, dear ABY. You have been my home for 3 years now, and I am going to miss you. Thanks, willgirl, for creating this wonderful forum. *hugs to all*

Closing time - time for you to go back to the places you will be from.
Closing time - this room won't be open 'til your brothers or your sisters come.
So gather up your jackets, and move it to the exits - I hope you have found a friend.
Closing time - every new beginning comes from some other beginning's end.

Back to top Go down

Post by RollOnFriday Sun Jun 29, 2008 3:56 am

S'ok fly :]
Dum dum dum dum....
RollOnFriday
RollOnFriday
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Back to top Go down

Post by flyersfan35 Sun Jun 29, 2008 4:04 am

Poor rolfie...
flyersfan35
flyersfan35
Experiment
Experiment

Say What You Want : Goodbye, dear ABY. You have been my home for 3 years now, and I am going to miss you. Thanks, willgirl, for creating this wonderful forum. *hugs to all*

So gather up your jackets, and move it to the exits - I hope you have found a friend.

Back to top Go down

Post by RollOnFriday Sun Jun 29, 2008 4:12 am

Ha, it's alright fly, I can entertain myself....

Dum dum dum dum!
RollOnFriday
RollOnFriday
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Back to top Go down

Post by RollOnFriday Sun Jun 29, 2008 4:16 am

Dum dum dum dum dum dum dum
dum dum dum dum dum dum!!
dum dum!
RollOnFriday
RollOnFriday
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Back to top Go down

Post by flyersfan35 Sun Jun 29, 2008 4:19 am

Well, that's good...I'm almost done this book, it's really good.
flyersfan35
flyersfan35
Experiment
Experiment

Back to top Go down

Post by RollOnFriday Sun Jun 29, 2008 4:21 am

What book would that be?
RollOnFriday
RollOnFriday
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Back to top Go down

Post by RollOnFriday Sun Jun 29, 2008 4:22 am

YES!!!!!!!!!! I did it I did it I did it I did it I did it I did it I did it I did it I did it I did it I did it I did it I did it I did it I did it I did it I did it I did it I did it I did it I did it I did it I did it I did it I did it I did it I did it I did it I did it I did it I did it I did it I did it I did it I did it I did it I did it I did it I did it I did it I did it I did it I did it I did it I did it I did it I did it I did it I did it I did it I did it I did it I did it I did it I did it I did it I did it I did it I did it I did it I did it I did it I did it I did it I did it I did it I did it I did it I did it I did it I did it I did it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
RollOnFriday
RollOnFriday
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Back to top Go down

Post by flyersfan35 Sun Jun 29, 2008 4:34 am

Um...what did you do, rolf?
flyersfan35
flyersfan35
Experiment
Experiment

Back to top Go down

Post by RollOnFriday Sun Jun 29, 2008 4:34 am

I completed level 42 of Jelly Jumpers! Lolz.
RollOnFriday
RollOnFriday
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Back to top Go down

Post by flyersfan35 Sun Jun 29, 2008 4:35 am

I'm afraid to ask...
flyersfan35
flyersfan35
Experiment
Experiment

Back to top Go down

Post by RollOnFriday Sun Jun 29, 2008 4:37 am

It's a game where you are a blob like in that film Flubber + you have to jump across the keyboard.... [Only admins are allowed to see this link]

All I did last maths lesson Wink
RollOnFriday
RollOnFriday
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Back to top Go down

Post by flyersfan35 Sun Jun 29, 2008 4:39 am

Haha, sounds fun!

Okay, I gotta go take a shower now, I'll be back in a bit.
flyersfan35
flyersfan35
Experiment
Experiment

Back to top Go down

Post by RollOnFriday Sun Jun 29, 2008 4:41 am

Bye!
RollOnFriday
RollOnFriday
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Back to top Go down

Post by RollOnFriday Sun Jun 29, 2008 4:43 am

Dum dum dum dum dum dum!
RollOnFriday
RollOnFriday
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Back to top Go down

Post by marymageli Sun Jun 29, 2008 4:44 am

Is there anyone here? Maybe rolfi?
marymageli
marymageli
Master Criminal
Master Criminal

Number of posts : 28379
Registration date : 2008-06-03

Back to top Go down

Post by ToZiKa Sun Jun 29, 2008 4:44 am

good evening!

ToZiKa
Prosecutor
Prosecutor

Number of posts : 37397
Say What You Want : It's been great and I'll never forget this place! Thanks Lindsey!
Registration date : 2008-06-14

Back to top Go down

Post by RollOnFriday Sun Jun 29, 2008 4:45 am

Hey mary + Tozika!
RollOnFriday
RollOnFriday
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Back to top Go down

Post by marymageli Sun Jun 29, 2008 4:46 am

Hi toz!
marymageli
marymageli
Master Criminal
Master Criminal

Number of posts : 28379
Registration date : 2008-06-03

Back to top Go down

Post by RollOnFriday Sun Jun 29, 2008 4:46 am

Dum dum dum dum dum dum dum dum dum dum dum dum,
dum dum dum dum dum,
dum dum dum dum!
RollOnFriday
RollOnFriday
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Back to top Go down

Post by RollOnFriday Sun Jun 29, 2008 4:46 am

Any plans for the weekend, mary?

Last edited by RollOnFriday on Sun Jun 29, 2008 4:47 am; edited 1 time in total
RollOnFriday
RollOnFriday
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 19 of 40 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 29 ... 40  Next