Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Who Will Be Playing Angela's Husband? - Exclusive by E!Online

+5
Meegs82
A2BOREANAZ
Sarah9488
willgirl
marymageli
9 posters

Go down

Who Will Be Playing Angela's Husband? - Exclusive by E!Online Empty Who Will Be Playing Angela's Husband? - Exclusive by E!Online

Post by marymageli Thu Jun 26, 2008 8:40 pm

At least some info on BONES. E!Online's Jennifer Godwin provides the answer to the question. Poor Hodgins! Sad time for both of them.

[Only admins are allowed to see this link]

Exclusive: Find Out Who Will Play Angela's Other Man on Bones

He's heeere...Inside sources tell me that the producers of Fox's Bones have cast an actor to play Angela's long-lost husband. Click in to find out which guy got the extremely great gig of canoodling with Michaela Conlin on a regular basis.

I'm told that Sean Blakemore (you can IMDb him here) will be playing Grayson Birimbau, the superperfect über-mensch (kind and brilliant, and hot and rich to boot) who met Angela one hot night in Fiji and persuaded her to become his wife (even if just for that one hot night).

Way back in April, Bones creator Hart Hanson told WWK, "We're gonna find the best guy in the world for Angela. Whoever we finally cast, Jack has to be completely and utterly cowed when this guy finally walks in."

And at the Asian Excellence Awards the lovely Ms. Michaela herself told E! that the producers were looking at Djimon Hounsou as the prototypical Birimbau. (I guess Kimora Lee was keepin' him busy living life in her Fab Lane on E!)

What do you think? Did they hit close to the Djimon Hounsou mark? And more importantly, what will the introduction of Birimbau mean for Angela's love affair with Dr. Jack Hodgins (T.J. Thyne)? Are they ever going to be able to disentangle this mess and tie the knot themselves?

—Reporting by Jennifer Godwin
marymageli
marymageli
Master Criminal
Master Criminal

Number of posts : 28379
Registration date : 2008-06-03

Back to top Go down

Who Will Be Playing Angela's Husband? - Exclusive by E!Online Empty Re: Who Will Be Playing Angela's Husband? - Exclusive by E!Online

Post by willgirl Fri Jun 27, 2008 12:38 am

Thanks for the post Mary! He looks to be an interesting choice!
willgirl
willgirl
Deputy Director
Deputy Director

Number of posts : 9099
Say What You Want : Go Synthesis!
Registration date : 2008-05-30

http://www.synthesiscommunications.net

Back to top Go down

Who Will Be Playing Angela's Husband? - Exclusive by E!Online Empty Re: Who Will Be Playing Angela's Husband? - Exclusive by E!Online

Post by Sarah9488 Fri Jun 27, 2008 1:34 am

willgirl wrote:He looks to be an interesting choice!

I concur.

Thanks Mary.
Sarah9488
Sarah9488
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Number of posts : 1104
Say What You Want : Avatar: https://twitter.com/bitsy_bones
Registration date : 2008-06-14

http://www.myspace.com/sarah9488

Back to top Go down

Post by A2BOREANAZ Fri Jun 27, 2008 4:45 am

ooh i have seen him on days of our lives...........he is hot.........
A2BOREANAZ
A2BOREANAZ
Prosecutor
Prosecutor

Number of posts : 35708
Registration date : 2008-05-30

Back to top Go down

Post by Meegs82 Fri Jun 27, 2008 12:16 pm

He definitely looks the part. Though, it would be great to have Djimon Hounsou!
Meegs82
Meegs82
Therapist
Therapist

Number of posts : 4106
Say What You Want : Dancing Phalanges! Dancing Phalanges!

Back to top Go down

Post by BGWGscienceteacher Sun Jun 29, 2008 2:06 am

This should be an interesting turn of events for the 4th season. If Jack is going to get Ange back he definitely has his work cut out for him.

BGWGscienceteacher
Squint
Squint

Number of posts : 41
Say What You Want : \"You don't have your homework? This is my problem how?\"
Registration date : 2008-06-13

Back to top Go down

Post by piratesmiley Tue Jul 01, 2008 2:25 am

He's pretty cute... Very Happy
piratesmiley
piratesmiley
Forensic Artist
Forensic Artist

Number of posts : 197
Say What You Want : "I can read people's auras." "What color is mine?" "Sunset-y. It's like a sunset. Congratulations, it's a really good color."

Back to top Go down

Post by Polygirl Tue Jul 01, 2008 11:05 am

thanks mary this looks to be intersting
Polygirl
Polygirl
Administrator
Administrator

Number of posts : 10721
Say What You Want : There's a fine line between genius and insanity. I have erased this line.
Registration date : 2008-06-17

Back to top Go down

Post by bones206 Tue Jul 01, 2008 11:23 am

so, wait, I'm a little confused, are Angela and Hodgins breaking -up or what?
bones206
bones206
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Number of posts : 2057
Say What You Want : I want to go ride my horse. I love my horse. I want to watch the new episodes of Bones. I want to talk to my friends about Bones. But, most of friends don't watch Bones. Sad
Registration date : 2008-06-21

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum