Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WHAT DO YOU *THINK* WILL HAPPEN OR *WANT* TO HAPPEN IN S4?

+12
Fluffernutter
Polygirl
kmmp99
willgirl
lena152
SnoopGirl
A2BOREANAZ
riviera41797
piratesmiley
GD215
heather2410
shipperatheart
16 posters

Go down

WHAT DO YOU *THINK* WILL HAPPEN OR *WANT* TO HAPPEN IN S4? Empty WHAT DO YOU *THINK* WILL HAPPEN OR *WANT* TO HAPPEN IN S4?

Post by shipperatheart Thu Jun 19, 2008 12:40 am

SPOILER WARNING! This post/thread will contain spoilers for the second half of season 3, season 3 finale and the first episodes of season 4 as known through the sides: if you don't want to know, now is the time to bail out!

So, to tide us over during hiatus, I thought we might fill the time (not kill it) with pure, unadulterated, wild, outrageous speculation about what we’re all looking forward to so arduously: season 4.

Let’s share our thoughts:
What do you *think* will happen, or *want* to happen in S4? (And why?)
(besides the obvious thing that shippers are rooting for; but of course that does leave
discussion about the how)

I’ll start off with a few wishes of my own for season 4:
• We really need more Angela-Brennan stuff, pronto! It was nice to see how deep their friendship really is in Verdict in the Story, but we should have been seeing (and thankfully it’s not too late for that) WHY they’re such good friends
• I want me some dirty, grimy Booth in a wifebeater sliding out from under a classic car he’s restoring—and pretty please, Brennan around to admire it too?
• I would love to see a Brennan-centric episode with Brennan on a dig in some South-American country and possibly getting involved in some sort of local investigation (if DB has to be absent for one episode to prep for his directorial stint, this would be perfect!)
• Re-enactments in the lab that force B&B into close physical proximity; awkwardness ensues (and a topping of snickering co-workers would be nice, thank you!)
• Brennan freaking out about her friends’ relationship problems *directs everyone straight to 5 Steamboats Shipping Co’s (=SSJL & mia101) brilliant (M-rated) work in progress “Sensate Focus” on fanfiction.net*
shipperatheart
shipperatheart
Squint
Squint

Number of posts : 32
Registration date : 2008-06-16

Back to top Go down

WHAT DO YOU *THINK* WILL HAPPEN OR *WANT* TO HAPPEN IN S4? Empty Re: WHAT DO YOU *THINK* WILL HAPPEN OR *WANT* TO HAPPEN IN S4?

Post by heather2410 Thu Jun 19, 2008 12:49 am

OMG!!

I for one am counting down the days until Bones premiers. And YES!! I love the idea of Booth sliding out from under a car all mucked up and sexy! Wooo. And Brennan should deff. be there and make a comment on how working on cars is a masculine thing blah blah blah.

I really miss the lab re-enactments! Now that Zack is gone =[ Booth needs to be the victim! Heheheheh.

P.S. I love 5 Steamboats Shipping Co. Smile
heather2410
heather2410
Agent
Agent

Number of posts : 358
Registration date : 2008-06-18

http://heather2410.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

WHAT DO YOU *THINK* WILL HAPPEN OR *WANT* TO HAPPEN IN S4? Empty Re: WHAT DO YOU *THINK* WILL HAPPEN OR *WANT* TO HAPPEN IN S4?

Post by GD215 Thu Jun 26, 2008 6:32 am

I want more undercover! I'm wondering if we can't get our dynamic duo in something even hotter than the Roxie and Tony getups.
I want Cam to see Zack as he undergoes psych counseling. I liked the C/Z moments and I will miss the Jack/Zack interaction more but this is the most I can hope for now.
Girl talk. I think we lacked the Bren/Ange moments in S3. Widow's son, death in the saddle and Verdict were the only times we really had them.

GD215

Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2008-06-26

Back to top Go down

Post by piratesmiley Thu Jun 26, 2008 7:47 am

We definitely need more Brennan/Angela girl talk. Also, they should definitely visit Zack every once in a while, because we all miss him so much! Also, they need to bring the Gravedigger back. I want that put to rest.

I CAN'T WAIT until BB kisses fo real! cheers cheers cheers
piratesmiley
piratesmiley
Forensic Artist
Forensic Artist

Number of posts : 197
Say What You Want : "I can read people's auras." "What color is mine?" "Sunset-y. It's like a sunset. Congratulations, it's a really good color."
Registration date : 2008-06-14

Back to top Go down

Post by riviera41797 Thu Jun 26, 2008 10:29 pm

I was thinking when the grave digger comes around again, that would be a perfect opportunity to get Zack involved.

Also, are we assuming the grave digger will take Brennan and Hodgins again?
riviera41797
riviera41797
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Number of posts : 1560
Say What You Want : I may not post a lot, but I am out there, lurking!
Registration date : 2008-05-30

http://www.twitter.com/aprilosbourne

Back to top Go down

Post by GD215 Fri Jun 27, 2008 2:01 am

I'd rather change it up and see the grave digger take Angela and Booth. Bren and Hodgins (brain people) were smart enough to extend their air supply and send a message for help. I'd like to see how the so called heart people survive.

GD215

Number of posts : 2

Back to top Go down

Post by A2BOREANAZ Fri Jun 27, 2008 4:55 am

more brennan angela talks for sure........angela gets her and tells her what she needs to hear...whether or not she likes it or not.........and more background of how they met and go to be friends.......

oh and undercover cases would be wonderful.........'woman in the sand' one of my faves......love love loved it.........

booth's history.......we need to know more about his family.......his brother, mom and dad........more parker too............and i am a big fan of parker and bones......so more with the three of them.....

and although i want booth and bones together........duh.......i do not want it to happen right now......i love the tension and all the eye sex.........and as of right now...........its not too obnoxious........but sometime in season 4 i would like the two of them to tell one another that their feelings for one another are a little bit more than just partners or friends...........they dont have to act on what they say......just put it out there so the audience knows that booth and bones themselves feel the tension between them......cause lets face it......we of course see how in love or like they are....now they need to come to terms with it.................and let it play out gradually............booth def needs to date and so does brennan...........

more of hogdgins..........i love him............and more of cam...........*ducks flying objects*..........i really enjoy her..............
A2BOREANAZ
A2BOREANAZ
Prosecutor
Prosecutor

Number of posts : 35708

Back to top Go down

Post by SnoopGirl Fri Jun 27, 2008 5:36 am

So Cup, what are you? Special Agent or Princess? :?:

SnoopGirl
Deputy Director
Deputy Director

Number of posts : 9669
Say What You Want : Snoop I love you DB's Smile Smile

Registration date : 2008-06-03

Back to top Go down

Post by SnoopGirl Fri Jun 27, 2008 5:38 am

@ CUP or is that Princess Cup Razz ?
I totally agree with everything you said about wished for season for. I would love a scene where Booth spills something on his shirt and he has to change in his office and Brennan walks in on him I love you Oh the image I have in my mind now Laughing

SnoopGirl
Deputy Director
Deputy Director

Number of posts : 9669
Say What You Want : Snoop I love you DB's Smile Smile

Registration date : 2008-06-03

Back to top Go down

Post by shipperatheart Fri Jun 27, 2008 6:51 pm

Must be the same image I have in *my* mind now, SnoopGirl ;-p! And I still have to work! (I never should have stopped by this thread first...)

I agree with all of you who mentioned going undercover again: Hart & Co: please find a way to make them go undercover again because it’s so highly entertaining, even though it’s obviously more difficult now that she’s an even more famous author, but that seems like a question of thinking up some kind of overriding necessity and a milieu that isn’t the target demographic for her books, like drug dealers or something. Or how about this: Brennan isn't going undercover as someone else but just as her famous author persona, accompanied by undercover Booth who plays her hot assistant slash bodyguard slash boytoy...hm, this has potential....
shipperatheart
shipperatheart
Squint
Squint

Back to top Go down

Post by lena152 Wed Jul 02, 2008 4:59 am

haha, very good, i like that. Smile i agree that they will have to at least acknowledge the tension between them next season. even though they probably won't act on it. but pretending like they are the only ones who don't get it won't work forever.
i'm not the biggest angela fan, so i don't care for "girl talk", but i'm interested in how this whole birinbau storyline is going to turn out.
i don't want to see zach in the psych ward. that would just be creepy. but even though i'm still mad about the crappy way they got rid of zach, i'm really looking forward to the changing interns. i bet one of them is going to start hitting on booth. it's definitely time for the poor man to start dating again. can't wait to see brennan jealous! Smile
and i'm sure that episode where brennan is dating two guys at the sime time is going to be fun to. i bet booth won't be able to hold back his alpha male possesiveness in that episode!
lena152
lena152
Doctor
Doctor

Number of posts : 668
Say What You Want : DB on my kitchen floor! ;-)
Registration date : 2008-06-18

Back to top Go down

Post by willgirl Wed Jul 02, 2008 5:50 am

[Only admins are allowed to see this image]
willgirl
willgirl
Deputy Director
Deputy Director

Number of posts : 9099
Say What You Want : Go Synthesis!

http://www.synthesiscommunications.net

Back to top Go down

Post by kmmp99 Wed Jul 02, 2008 6:53 am

Hehehehe! I just did a little WOO HOO because I found a clue & the first one (I believe) at that! I'm such a dork! lol!
kmmp99
kmmp99
Forensic Artist
Forensic Artist

Number of posts : 232

Back to top Go down

Post by Polygirl Wed Jul 02, 2008 9:29 am

weeeeeeeeeeee I found it
Polygirl
Polygirl
Administrator
Administrator

Number of posts : 10721
Say What You Want : There's a fine line between genius and insanity. I have erased this line.
Registration date : 2008-06-17

Back to top Go down

Post by Fluffernutter Wed Jul 02, 2008 10:03 am

Thank god I found the clue! I thought I'd have to pull an all nighter to get it! cheers
Fluffernutter
Fluffernutter
Deputy Director
Deputy Director

Number of posts : 5591
Location : 48% of day in school, 44% at home, 8% in transit between them
Say What You Want : Officially obsessed with fandom.

http://fluffernutter8.livejournal.com

Back to top Go down

Post by space Wed Jul 02, 2008 10:49 am

Oh, Ok, so to play Blue's clues... we gotta find a...
Pawprint!
Right 'cause that's the first...
Clue!
Yeah! And then we put it in our notebook, 'Cause they're Blue's clues... Blue's clues......

Oh and as far as S4 WANTS:
I like everyone's suggestions thus far (especially the grimey Booth under a vintage car... *swoon* Shocked )... the intern thing, I just hope they don't turn it into a House scenario... didn't care for that this past season of House, won't care for it in Bones either. Though giving the duo other love interests would not necessarily be a bad thing... as long as it's used to eventually bring them closer together. I love you
I lub the smileys.
~S

space
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Number of posts : 1571

Back to top Go down

Post by Lo Thu Jul 03, 2008 1:09 pm

I am probably looking forward to:

- Gravedigger solved
- More Booth's family (we know alot about Brennan's)
- Parker-ness (Maybe work on Booth with the whole custody situation)
- Love to see more Hodgin/Booth bonding over the breakup
- Like to see more Cam too, maybe her being hard on an intern (cause she has some Zack withdrawals)
- I want a episode or two with Zack

im probably missing a lot because i havent thought about it a lot.
Lo
Lo
Doctor
Doctor

Number of posts : 683
Say What You Want : Icon: tempertemper77 @ lj
Registration date : 2008-06-15

http://twitter.com/clairedietz

Back to top Go down

Post by shipperatheart Thu Jul 17, 2008 7:33 pm

I've got another one: as early as the pilot, Brennan was saying that the bones speak to her, tell her things. It would be nice to have an episode or a scene where that actually happens: the bones on the table *actually* talking to Brennan in an age-/gender-appropriate voice-over, to make the connection Brennan makes with those bones more insightful. I'd love to see that.
shipperatheart
shipperatheart
Squint
Squint

Back to top Go down

Post by ForensicMama Fri Jul 18, 2008 4:47 am

I hate to repeat things people saw, but personally this is what I'm looking forward to:

*More Parker Scenes... that kid is too cute to put to waste!

*Cam finding a love interest... that would be great.

*Someone talking about the Christmas kiss... will it ever happen???

*Awkward moments between Booth and Bones...

*More of their looking into one another's eyes...

*That darn elusive real kiss...

*I like that idea of Hodgins and Booth having guy talk time...

*I'm actually nervous about that Gravedigger... I'm afraid HH will kill off a cast member again... grrrr
ForensicMama
ForensicMama
Therapist
Therapist

Number of posts : 4649
Say What You Want : MAMA: STONE-COLD SHIPPER.

http://www.bonesspoilers.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

Post by shipperatheart Fri Jul 18, 2008 7:51 am

I second all of that, ForensicsMama! Especially that I want a plotline and character development for Cam please, love interest or otherwise, because she is fast becoming redundant as a character, and frankly that would be a shame because I think her matter-of-factness and sense of humor have become a valuable part of the team's dynamic.

And absolutely: at some point that kiss is going to HAVE to be addressed (denial is one thing, but this is ridiculous!). If for no other reason than that Booth's ego must still suffer under the qualification "that was like kissing my brother" and sooner or later he's gotta get pissed at her about that.
Also, I always imagined a scene soon after Santa where Booth was totally freaked out by seeing Brennan chewing gum; bonus points if it’s in the presence of the other team members and he can’t explain why he desperately wants her to stop playing with the gum. That would be rich. *runs off to write a drabble about that instead*
shipperatheart
shipperatheart
Squint
Squint

Back to top Go down

Post by ForensicMama Fri Jul 18, 2008 12:18 pm

Haha! That sounds great! You should definitely write about that in the fanfic section! Very Happy
ForensicMama
ForensicMama
Therapist
Therapist

Back to top Go down

Post by sarita1978 Sat Jul 19, 2008 9:05 pm

Booth and Brennan closer and closer...and, of course a "real" kiss between them flower

sarita1978

Number of posts : 6
Say What You Want : I don't know what that means
Registration date : 2008-07-13

Back to top Go down

Post by shipperatheart Tue Oct 14, 2008 1:40 am

ForensicMama wrote:Haha! That sounds great! You should definitely write about that in the fanfic section! Very Happy

Done!
[Only admins are allowed to see this link]

(The other thing, with Booth's ego suffering under Brennan's 'brother'-comment, unfortunately hasn't yielded any concrete inspiration for ficcage *yet*)

Meanwhile, I'm thinking that it would be nice to give more definition to the relationship between Cam and Brennan. I was wondering what it would be like if, for some reason, Brennan talked and spent some time with Cam in Cam's apartment; in her own 'habitat'. That would make for an interesting scene, methinks. There would undoubtedly be a certain amount of awkwardness and tentativeness, but opportunities for better and understanding and bonding as well. It would add an extra layer to Cam to see her in her own, private environment (aren't y'all curious what her apartment would look like?), add definition to the Brennan-Cam relationship and perhaps Cam could even be tempted to divulge a little tidbit about her view of the B&B relationship. I think I'd like to see that.
shipperatheart
shipperatheart
Squint
Squint

Back to top Go down

Post by ForensicMama Tue Oct 14, 2008 3:43 am

I was just thinking the same thing! Cam and Brennan haven't 'gotten together' since after Season 3 when they made nice at the diner. They have a lot in common. They'd make great friends, I think. Very Happy
ForensicMama
ForensicMama
Therapist
Therapist

Back to top Go down

Post by ForensicMama Tue Oct 14, 2008 3:44 am

Oh I read that fanfic once before. It was great!!! Very Happy
ForensicMama
ForensicMama
Therapist
Therapist

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum