Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

BEHIND-THE-SCENE BLACK-AND-WHITE LONDON PHOTOS FOR PREMIERE!!

+14
Meegs82
piratesmiley
himbeer29
starbuck1974
willgirl
ToZiKa
TinkonBrink
Evi
Sarah9488
lena152
katarina
Karlia-Wicked-Witch
magicstar
marymageli
18 posters

Go down

BEHIND-THE-SCENE BLACK-AND-WHITE LONDON PHOTOS FOR PREMIERE!! Empty BEHIND-THE-SCENE BLACK-AND-WHITE LONDON PHOTOS FOR PREMIERE!!

Post by marymageli Wed Jun 18, 2008 4:29 pm

I can't tell you how riled up I am feeling right now. I have been doing my morning routines on net, you know, the usual stuff hoping for every little snippets about BONES when I ran into an unexpected fabulous catch, to these awesome behind-the-scene photos.

Apparently a lucky fan was passing the South Bank Centre when s/he literally ran into the shooting. Some are just born with silver spoon in mouth.

The filming of the scenes at South Bank happened yesterday, as of 17th. I also add some of the original comments of the person who uploaded the photos. Credit to Mr. Jam at flickr.com.

Enjoy the photos. Just a little piece of personal info. I consider these photos as my first gift for MY day.

EDIT:Apparently the way I usually post images doesn't work so I'll give you the direct link on flickr.com.

[Only admins are allowed to see this link]
"Between takes and during rehearsals, David Boreanaz was always laughing and joking, and looking like he pretty much loved his job."

"Michael Brandon was also in 80s cop show Dempsey and Makepeace, and he played Jerry Springer in Jerry Springer: The Opera." I DO remember to tell the truth. Dempsey and Makepeace actually remind me of the bickering nature of BB. Or vice versa since D&M was an 80s show. However, D and M were more on a teasing and flirty side. Especially Dempsey. I think D was the man. But my memories could deceive me of course. It was about 20 years ago.

Yuck. I suspect all the scenes filmed here will appear sometimes at the beginning since a lovely burnt corpse is found in a car and they are usually found right at the beginning of the show. But than again, I wasn't the one who wrote the script.

Last but not least a lovely picture of Emily and David with the director I think. I vaguely remember him talking in a little video on the FOX site. And David is in trench coat again. Remember Verdict in the Story? He looks very English in it. And smart.

So fans in London, Oxford and nearly area watch out for BONES. You might get lucky, too. Have a good day.
marymageli
marymageli
Master Criminal
Master Criminal

Number of posts : 28379
Registration date : 2008-06-03

Back to top Go down

BEHIND-THE-SCENE BLACK-AND-WHITE LONDON PHOTOS FOR PREMIERE!! Empty Re: BEHIND-THE-SCENE BLACK-AND-WHITE LONDON PHOTOS FOR PREMIERE!!

Post by magicstar Wed Jun 18, 2008 6:08 pm

wohoooo...though i hate that trench coat!
magicstar
magicstar
Administrator
Administrator

Number of posts : 11652
Say What You Want : Leader of the puritan party...pimp is my right hand man!!!

Back to top Go down

BEHIND-THE-SCENE BLACK-AND-WHITE LONDON PHOTOS FOR PREMIERE!! Empty Re: BEHIND-THE-SCENE BLACK-AND-WHITE LONDON PHOTOS FOR PREMIERE!!

Post by Karlia-Wicked-Witch Wed Jun 18, 2008 7:36 pm

whohhoo thanks a lot..awesome pics!
Karlia-Wicked-Witch
Karlia-Wicked-Witch
Administrator
Administrator

Number of posts : 16090
Say What You Want : Buena Suerte Y Adios Mis Amigos <3
Registration date : 2008-06-14

Back to top Go down

Post by katarina Wed Jun 18, 2008 7:49 pm

thanks Mary!!!
katarina
katarina
Deputy Director
Deputy Director

Number of posts : 5354
Registration date : 2008-06-13

Back to top Go down

Post by lena152 Wed Jun 18, 2008 7:57 pm

omg, i'm so excited!! the man looks good even in a trench coat. which really is something. Wink
lena152
lena152
Doctor
Doctor

Number of posts : 668
Say What You Want : DB on my kitchen floor! ;-)
Registration date : 2008-06-18

Back to top Go down

Post by Sarah9488 Wed Jun 18, 2008 8:10 pm

Oh, I'm so jealous. Definitely jealous... though it's great to get some insight.
Thanks,Mary! You're the best!
Sarah9488
Sarah9488
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Number of posts : 1104
Say What You Want : Avatar: https://twitter.com/bitsy_bones

http://www.myspace.com/sarah9488

Back to top Go down

Post by Evi Wed Jun 18, 2008 8:27 pm

I love the trench coat! Thanks for the post.
Evi
Evi
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Number of posts : 1276
Say What You Want : I cried like a baby. And I was evil then!..... twitter.com/wendyyoung

http://www.obsessedwithbones.com

Back to top Go down

Post by TinkonBrink Wed Jun 18, 2008 10:24 pm

WoooHooo! *Does a little dance* :bunny: bounce
Bones in London, Booth in a mac, Bones in London, Booth in a mac! *slaps self*
*Now with sensible face on* Yes. Jolly Good. They're really nice pictures.....I'm going to go and sit in a darkened room for half an hour!!
TinkonBrink
TinkonBrink
Doctor
Doctor

Number of posts : 652
Say What You Want : A Reporter sat under a Fig Tree one night,
"Where art thou Booth?" She said.
The lightning went Flash!
The tree went Crash!
And squashed the Reporter quite dead.
*Sigh* Isn't poetry lovely?

http://twitter.com/TinkonBrink/

Back to top Go down

Post by ToZiKa Wed Jun 18, 2008 10:41 pm

Seems to be a good idea tink.
You might start to hyperventilate.....
But the pics are really nice.

ToZiKa
Prosecutor
Prosecutor

Number of posts : 37397
Say What You Want : It's been great and I'll never forget this place! Thanks Lindsey!

Back to top Go down

Post by willgirl Wed Jun 18, 2008 11:40 pm

The trench coat is hilarious! Thanks for the post!
willgirl
willgirl
Deputy Director
Deputy Director

Number of posts : 9099
Say What You Want : Go Synthesis!
Registration date : 2008-05-30

http://www.synthesiscommunications.net

Back to top Go down

Post by starbuck1974 Thu Jun 19, 2008 1:57 am

Thanks for posting the links Mary. I wish I would have this kind of luck once in my life.
starbuck1974
starbuck1974
Forensic Artist
Forensic Artist

Number of posts : 144
Registration date : 2008-06-15

Back to top Go down

Post by himbeer29 Thu Jun 19, 2008 3:33 am

oh I love it! Is it september yet???? thanks mary! (as usual!)
himbeer29
himbeer29
Administrator
Administrator

Number of posts : 10638
Say What You Want : Chicks Against Energy Drinks = C.A.E.D ♫♪Because they are bad for you♪♫ (Thanks to Turi!)

Back to top Go down

Post by Evi Thu Jun 19, 2008 4:44 am

There's a video of the pictures now too.

Evi
Evi
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Say What You Want : I cried like a baby. And I was evil then!..... twitter.com/wendyyoung

Back to top Go down

Post by Evi Thu Jun 19, 2008 5:51 am

I've actually taken that video back off my blog as it appears the video maker has pissed off the photographer by giving zero credit. (my assumption) Someone posted on my blog about it and how the video maker even deleted the photographer's comments. So sad. Bones fans should be united here!
Evi
Evi
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Back to top Go down

Post by piratesmiley Thu Jun 19, 2008 9:10 am

THESE ARE AWESOME! I'm glad we have something new...*jumps up and down and squees*
piratesmiley
piratesmiley
Forensic Artist
Forensic Artist

Number of posts : 197
Say What You Want : "I can read people's auras." "What color is mine?" "Sunset-y. It's like a sunset. Congratulations, it's a really good color."

Back to top Go down

Post by Meegs82 Fri Jun 20, 2008 4:08 pm

Mary, you rock! I love the black and white aspect of the photos. Bet they're having a blast!
Meegs82
Meegs82
Therapist
Therapist

Number of posts : 4106
Say What You Want : Dancing Phalanges! Dancing Phalanges!

Back to top Go down

Post by Temperance Rose Fri Jun 20, 2008 4:11 pm

Yeah they really do! DO you think they'll still be filming in London by Sunday?
Temperance Rose
Temperance Rose
Squint
Squint

Number of posts : 35
Registration date : 2008-06-20

Back to top Go down

Post by SnoopGirl Sat Jun 21, 2008 12:16 am

wohoooo...though i hate that trench coat!
Magic, how can you say that? The coat is f'ing hot! HOT I say!
To each his own I guess. That belt buckle HAS TO GO! OLD OLD OLD and OLD!

SnoopGirl
Deputy Director
Deputy Director

Number of posts : 9669
Say What You Want : Snoop I love you DB's Smile Smile

Back to top Go down

Post by Evi Sat Jun 21, 2008 12:20 am

I wouldn't mind a new buckle...

but I'm with Snoop: Trenchcoat all the way!
Evi
Evi
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Back to top Go down

Post by magicstar Sat Jun 21, 2008 12:57 am

yep he definately needs a new beltbuckle..and the trenchcoat..well..ermm..i guess he makes it kinda hot.. but it just reminds me of columbo!...he looks better in something more fitting..bit tighter round the sides..like his FBI jacket..now that is hot...FB EYE CANDY.. thats what it is x
magicstar
magicstar
Administrator
Administrator

Number of posts : 11652
Say What You Want : Leader of the puritan party...pimp is my right hand man!!!

Back to top Go down

Post by Fluffernutter Sat Jun 21, 2008 3:52 am

Holy page, some people have all the luck. Being that close to the Bones set? Someone up there must like Mr. Jam. Anyway, I'm with the pro-trench coat contingent. But then again, that could just be the overwhelming DB-ness...nope, looked again and both coat and man are definitely hot.
Fluffernutter
Fluffernutter
Deputy Director
Deputy Director

Number of posts : 5591
Location : 48% of day in school, 44% at home, 8% in transit between them
Say What You Want : Officially obsessed with fandom.
Registration date : 2008-06-16

http://fluffernutter8.livejournal.com

Back to top Go down

Post by susan3241 Sat Jun 21, 2008 4:43 am

Whoa! That was . . . totally unexpected and VERY amazing! CANNOT WAIT FOR THE SEASON PREMIERE! (Hmm, I'm beginning to think I'm a little over excited, but it's just a hunch. . . .)

susan3241

Number of posts : 7
Say What You Want : Buffalos are evil!
Registration date : 2008-06-15

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum