Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

New John Francis Daley Movie

3 posters

Go down

New John Francis Daley Movie Empty New John Francis Daley Movie

Post by ehbee Fri Jun 13, 2008 8:54 am

From Cinematical

Oh, May 25, 1977. I was gearing up to be born, but for most of you, this is the day that brought us Star Wars -- the film that would create oodles of fans gushing over the likes of Han, Luke, and Leia, and later make them cry with three not-as-good-as-they-maybe-coulda-been prequels. The date is also going to be the focus of a movie that's been brewing for a long while now.

The Hollywood Reporter posts that the WMA/Hannaywood Ltd.'s Beverly Bridge Fund is completing the financing for 77 -- an autobiographical indie that focuses on Patrick Read Johnson's time in Hollywood with George Lucas and Steven Spielberg. This used to be 5-25-77, which Jessica shared a poster for over a year ago. Now, finally, the film is on its way. BBF is handing over $200,000 in funding and prepping the long-awaited film for a Toronto debut, presumably this year.

John Francis Daley (Freaks and Geeks) stars as Johnson, a sci-fi-loving teen in Illinois who has his life changed by Star Wars. The film has Austin Pendleton and Colleen Camp as his parents (although Carrie Fisher was offered the role of mom), plus Scrubs janitor Neil Flynn as a Dr. Callahan. Right now, it's being described as "an American Graffiti-style film about the people who made American Graffiti."

Hopefully this will finally get the film out there
ehbee
ehbee
Doctor
Doctor

Number of posts : 728
Say What You Want : A pregnant goldfish is called a 'twit'
Registration date : 2008-05-30

Back to top Go down

New John Francis Daley Movie Empty Re: New John Francis Daley Movie

Post by phoebsfan Mon Jun 16, 2008 12:55 pm

sounds interesting... I love John Francis Daley... could be fun.
phoebsfan
phoebsfan
Therapist
Therapist

Number of posts : 4792
Registration date : 2008-06-14

Back to top Go down

Post by Meegs82 Mon Jun 16, 2008 3:20 pm

I'm liking him more and more...
Meegs82
Meegs82
Therapist
Therapist

Number of posts : 4106
Say What You Want : Dancing Phalanges! Dancing Phalanges!
Registration date : 2008-06-14

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down