Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

David Attending the 48th TV Fest in Monte Carlo June 10

2 posters

Go down

David Attending the 48th TV Fest in Monte Carlo June 10 Empty David Attending the 48th TV Fest in Monte Carlo June 10

Post by ehbee Fri Jun 13, 2008 8:19 am

Mary says: I was a bit disappointed because he was all alone, I mean without Emily since originally there were scheduled together, but whatever. It's still good seeing him over here. Yeah, I am closer to him now!! :hap:

He looked very casual and seemed to have lots of fun while photographers were all around him.

There are soooo many pictures. The first few are from flick.com.

sorry, this forum doesn't support Flickr! or Getty...you'll have to click on the links instead!!

[Only admins are allowed to see this link]

It's a shame this one is a bit blurry. I like him brooding.

The rest is from gettyimages.com.

Last edited by ehbee on Fri Jun 13, 2008 8:36 am; edited 1 time in total
ehbee
ehbee
Doctor
Doctor

Number of posts : 728
Say What You Want : A pregnant goldfish is called a 'twit'
Registration date : 2008-05-30

Back to top Go down

David Attending the 48th TV Fest in Monte Carlo June 10 Empty Re: David Attending the 48th TV Fest in Monte Carlo June 10

Post by ehbee Fri Jun 13, 2008 8:20 am

Regarding the whereabouts of Emily, Mary says: Yeah, according to the article posted here at: [Only admins are allowed to see this link] she was supposed to go, too, but the official website of the 48th TV Fest at: [Only admins are allowed to see this link]
only mentions David as a representative of BONES. It's a shame.
ehbee
ehbee
Doctor
Doctor

Back to top Go down

David Attending the 48th TV Fest in Monte Carlo June 10 Empty Re: David Attending the 48th TV Fest in Monte Carlo June 10

Post by ehbee Fri Jun 13, 2008 8:23 am

Mary says: I have found other than of Getty images on LJ (mcphee06), they are adorable, so I thought you wouldn't mind posting them here as well. Here they are.

I think we can admit this man can wear a sack and still looking good. Look at him. He is wearing the most casual clothes I can think of, just a pair of indigo jeans and a very simple no colour T-shirt, but still looking as hot as ever. It must be in his genes. Or maybe due to his cheerful and responsive personality? Could be both.

Last edited by ehbee on Fri Jun 13, 2008 8:40 am; edited 1 time in total
ehbee
ehbee
Doctor
Doctor

Back to top Go down

Post by ehbee Fri Jun 13, 2008 8:34 am

[Only admins are allowed to see this image]
ehbee
ehbee
Doctor
Doctor

Back to top Go down

Post by ehbee Fri Jun 13, 2008 8:41 am

Mary says: I have found a little article about DB in Monte Carlo. And magic, his hair is mentioned as well though not only here, but everywhere else I have been looking. Oh, and I like the title of the article.

Thanks to kiz for the tip.

David Boreanaz Hijacked a Camera

Looks like David Boreanaz is having a good time at the Monte-Carlo Television Festival. The Bones star was hamming it up for the photogs making all kinds of goofy faces and playing around with his sunglasses.

I'm not sure how I feel about his hair. Is it lighter than normal? It looks kind of silly to me like he packed himself a bottle of Sun-In to use during his trip -- which is never a good idea. Trust me.

The festival opened last night with the premiere of European made-for-tv movie Father. Big highlights of the week include an international television program competition and the Golden Nymph Awards.

International awards? Who wants a plain old Emmy or Golden Globe when you can get a Golden Nymph? Much more sexy.

Other stars who will be in Monte Carlo for the event are from a variety of U.S. shows including Ashes to Ashes, Cashmere Mafia, CSI, Damages, Desperate Housewives, House, Jekyll, Keeping up with the Kardashians, Law & Order, Lost, October Road, The Boarder and Ugly Betty.

Many French and international stars are expected to be at the festival as well.

ORIGINAL ARTICLE:
ehbee
ehbee
Doctor
Doctor

Back to top Go down

Post by ehbee Fri Jun 13, 2008 8:44 am

from Katarina: video from the interview with David is up, he is on only for a very short time - itīs not the whole interview as posted by mary, but at least something

ehbee
ehbee
Doctor
Doctor

Back to top Go down

Post by ehbee Fri Jun 13, 2008 8:46 am

Mary says: Can't stop, sorry. Have just seen some new photos taken at the event and during the interview. Credit to Getty Images website.

ehbee
ehbee
Doctor
Doctor

Back to top Go down

Post by ehbee Fri Jun 13, 2008 8:47 am

Mary says: Another video straight from the TV Fest official website. Have a look at the 10 June video. No words, just clips and some chill out Latino music. You can catch the glimpse of David twice. He is the only one in black and white, it must mean something. Lean back and enjoy!

ehbee
ehbee
Doctor
Doctor

Back to top Go down

Post by ehbee Fri Jun 13, 2008 8:48 am

Mary says:I know, I know, I am here again. PLS forgive me girls, but it's not my fault. The net seems to be flooded with DB's photos taken in Monaco. People keep uploading photos and I just can't help it. And since I haven't seen full posture photos, I feel obliged to post the one I have just come across. My only regret is that da* watermark!!! Credit to Getty Images site.

ehbee
ehbee
Doctor
Doctor

Back to top Go down

Post by ehbee Fri Jun 13, 2008 8:49 am

katarina says: another video from Monte Carlo - a quick glimpse at Davidīs photo session (look for the June 12 video)

ehbee
ehbee
Doctor
Doctor

Back to top Go down

Post by Francie Sat Jun 14, 2008 9:41 am

and a small vid where he speaks some french Smile

last few seconds...sigh...made me smile Very Happy
Francie
Francie
Therapist
Therapist

Number of posts : 4722
Registration date : 2008-06-14

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum