Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Clues in the Episodes?

+4
mommahurley
HermioneGirl101
MI_Bonesgirl
virtualhorizon
8 posters

Go down

Clues in the Episodes? Empty Clues in the Episodes?

Post by virtualhorizon Tue Oct 12, 2010 10:25 am

Maybe someone has already brought this up; if so I apologize! Has anyone else noticed little "clues", for want of another name, in the first three episodes? I can only speak for E3, 'The Maggots in the Meathead'. Even though I only watched it once, I noticed three "hints" back to other episodes: 1) The statement Hodgins made differentiating between concrete and cement, which harkens back to the S2 episode "The Killer in the Concrete"; 2) When Booth was questioning one of the women, he held a handkerchief in his hand, offering it to her in the same way he offered Bones one at the end of the S4 episode "Mayhem on a Cross"; and 3) When Booth found out about Angela's pregnancy, he told her "You're gonna make a great mom", the exact words he said to Brennan in the S4 episode "The End in the Beginning". Has anyone noticed others? I find this quite interesting and wonder if these hints aren't some type of tip-off about what's actually going on this season.

virtualhorizon

Number of posts : 14
Registration date : 2010-03-24

Back to top Go down

Clues in the Episodes? Empty Re: Clues in the Episodes?

Post by MI_Bonesgirl Tue Oct 12, 2010 11:47 am

Mastodon in the Room- when Brennan asks Booth if it's serious between him and Hannah, he replies serious as a heart attack. Also when Caroline calls Booth back, she tells him he needs to pull his white knight routine to save Cams job. And also when Booth tells Brennan he met Hannah when he arrested her
The Couple in the Cave-when Brennan says she is the only one living the life she expected. And when Hannah says Booth never went for the ki if he could avoid it.
I know there are others, but I need to rewatch them as well.
MI_Bonesgirl
MI_Bonesgirl
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Number of posts : 1147
Say What You Want : Onward and Upward, Season 6!!!
Registration date : 2010-03-23

Back to top Go down

Post by HermioneGirl101 Tue Oct 12, 2010 12:18 pm

I honestly try not to look for hints or references in these episodes- I would over speculate! However, I definitely noticed the cement/concrete reference and I chuckled.
HermioneGirl101
HermioneGirl101
Agent
Agent

Number of posts : 444
Say What You Want : I'll watch Bones through thick and thin. No storyline will change that!
Registration date : 2010-04-22

Back to top Go down

Post by mommahurley Tue Oct 12, 2010 1:07 pm

Yes and I definitely noticed him saying "you're gonna make a great mom" with exactly the same tone, facial expression and inflection as in The Critic In The Cabernet.

But If you were to go back all the way to the beginning of the series there have always been little things that are repeated over and over...so I'm hesitent to put too much thought into the meaning of those things....

Makes me think of Lost and we all know that all those things added up to nothing in the end. Just drove us crazy trying to figure out what they meant. lol

I know that if they do end up meaning something...we won't miss it.. Cause'''We're all awesome at figuring those things out!!!

mommahurley
Agent
Agent

Number of posts : 311
Registration date : 2009-12-03

Back to top Go down

Post by kat0505 Tue Oct 12, 2010 10:43 pm

There's a promo clip on Fox for the upcoming episode with Bunsen Jude the science dude. That show for kids is called: "The Lab". Very original I have to say.
kat0505
kat0505
Forensic Artist
Forensic Artist

Number of posts : 164
Registration date : 2010-05-21

Back to top Go down

Post by crzy4bones Tue Oct 12, 2010 11:30 pm

kat0505 wrote:There's a promo clip on Fox for the upcoming episode with Bunsen Jude the science dude. That show for kids is called: "The Lab". Very original I have to say.

And isn't the sign for "The Lab" the same as 'The Lab" sign from TEitB? It looked familiar...

crzy4bones
Doctor
Doctor

Number of posts : 586
Registration date : 2010-04-23

Back to top Go down

Post by kat0505 Tue Oct 12, 2010 11:37 pm

crzy4bones wrote:
kat0505 wrote:There's a promo clip on Fox for the upcoming episode with Bunsen Jude the science dude. That show for kids is called: "The Lab". Very original I have to say.

And isn't the sign for "The Lab" the same as 'The Lab" sign from TEitB? It looked familiar...

I don't know if it's the same, have to check the dvd. But I find this very odd. It does look like there are small hints to other episodes in this season.

I just checked it and it is one and the same sign. I wonder what all of that means.
kat0505
kat0505
Forensic Artist
Forensic Artist

Back to top Go down

Post by lancelot Wed Oct 13, 2010 12:10 am

There are lots of hints I agree and things do repeat themselves over and over again. Remember the talk Booth has with Hodgins about asking someone to marry you. Booth says, "Don't as me I did it all wrong. It wasn't until the stick turned blue(?) I realized that I would have married her anyway". Then later Angela sees that Wendell would marry her because she's pregnant. Hodgins just wants her.

lancelot
Forensic Artist
Forensic Artist

Number of posts : 101
Registration date : 2010-09-24

Back to top Go down

Post by mommahurley Wed Oct 13, 2010 12:57 am

I loved that part! I love Hodgins...he's such a great true blue guy. I love that you guys point these things out...even if they turn out to mean nothing but little shout outs and reminders of happy times....I still love being reminded so I'll look and notice them.

off to watch that promo and check out that sign... lol

mommahurley
Agent
Agent

Number of posts : 311
Registration date : 2009-12-03

Back to top Go down

Post by treble21 Wed Oct 13, 2010 1:00 am

yeah that's the same sign, or at least it is very very similar
treble21
treble21
Therapist
Therapist

Number of posts : 4680
Say What You Want : I'm gonna miss the ABY.
Registration date : 2009-07-26

Back to top Go down

Post by crzy4bones Wed Oct 13, 2010 3:57 am

treble21 wrote:yeah that's the same sign, or at least it is very very similar

I guess that is one way to save money...re-use props. LOL!

crzy4bones
Doctor
Doctor

Number of posts : 586
Registration date : 2010-04-23

Back to top Go down

Post by treble21 Wed Oct 13, 2010 4:00 am

I think it's actually a nod to that episode, they've been throwing in references to past episodes a LOT this season.
treble21
treble21
Therapist
Therapist

Number of posts : 4680
Say What You Want : I'm gonna miss the ABY.
Registration date : 2009-07-26

Back to top Go down

Post by kat0505 Wed Oct 13, 2010 4:03 am

treble21 wrote:I think it's actually a nod to that episode, they've been throwing in references to past episodes a LOT this season.

I also noticed that. So hopefully this will BE the season they come together.
kat0505
kat0505
Forensic Artist
Forensic Artist

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down