Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

S06E08 "The Doctor in the Photo" Sides

+25
dancing_phalanges
Evil Monkey
kat0505
Beliskner
a_rangergrl2
mom2mnb
ReginaPhalange
crzy4bones
tinge1990
bella
recoveringbonesaddict
Kamera
treble21
andreana22
SocksNTies
jhi1005
tinkrella
bailey
MI_Bonesgirl
DoctorB
bugaboo628
RubyRuby
elyon
anthropologystudent
jro54
29 posters

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

S06E08 "The Doctor in the Photo" Sides - Page 3 Empty Re: S06E08 "The Doctor in the Photo" Sides

Post by ReginaPhalange Fri Oct 01, 2010 12:42 am

Turning point! Turning point! Turning point!!!! [Only admins are allowed to see this image]

SO EXCITED for this episode! It took six loooooooooong years, but it looks like she's coming face to face with her feelings for Booth!

Good news like this will cheer me up as I watch another woman kiss Booth tonight. pale *groans and momentarily pouts*

I will cling to the positivity, though - bring on episode 8 already! bounce
ReginaPhalange
ReginaPhalange
Forensic Artist
Forensic Artist

Number of posts : 209
Registration date : 2009-05-20

Back to top Go down

S06E08 "The Doctor in the Photo" Sides - Page 3 Empty Re: S06E08 "The Doctor in the Photo" Sides

Post by jhi1005 Fri Oct 01, 2010 12:43 am

treble21 wrote:

- Is it just me or does it seem like they are creating things for Hannah to do just to have her onscreen ( kinda like Sweets sometimes)
Verdict: I'm still looking forward to this episode with a ridiculous amount of enthusiasm!!!

ITA-it's stretching believability very thin to justify involving a reporter in an open murder investigation.

Besides that-so excited for this ep!

jhi1005
Forensic Artist
Forensic Artist

Number of posts : 148
Registration date : 2010-04-07

Back to top Go down

Post by mom2mnb Fri Oct 01, 2010 12:52 am

MI_Bonesgirl wrote:What if it's a mutual breakup? Booths feelings for Brennan are starting to come back out, along with Brennan's realization. And Hannah just knows. Maybe she will be the one to finally make Booth open his eyes.
I would be ok with that. That way there are no regrets from anyone and we will love Hannah for making him see the truth.

I can live with this!

I think we'll see Hannah figuring out Booth's real feelings for Brennan showing through more and more as the season progresses. He's going to be (unfortunately) putting up taller and taller walls in his attempts to stay focused on his relationship with Hannah and keep Brennan out but to no avail. Perhaps he'll call out the wrong name in bed one night? Twisted Evil

I also think perhaps we'll see a situation where Brennan reveals her feelings for Booth to Hannah and this will precipitate Hannah having a heart to heart with him. I'm thinking like if Brennan gets seriously hurt and Hannah is the only one there she'll find a way to tell her to take care of Booth and/or that she loves him. I have to believe (or I wouldn't be able to watch) that Hannah will be the one who finally pushes them down the relationship path. She'll call him out on his feelings and he'll finally admit he cares deeply for Hannah but belongs to Brennan.

I don't like the getting there part but deep down I think Hannah is the key after all. I hope so anyway..
mom2mnb
mom2mnb

Number of posts : 14
Registration date : 2010-04-19

Back to top Go down

Post by elyon Fri Oct 01, 2010 1:53 am

tinkrella wrote:This episode seems really great. I know it sucks hannah is in it and she is apparently helping with the case in some way. but, I think if you can look past that, you will see that this is like gold.

Honestly, for the first time ever we pretty much have an open window to brennan's soul. These sides were super meaty in terms of what brennan is going through.

It is BATHED in metaphors and it's clear that she sees herself as shaw and the pilot as booth. I can't wait for this episode.

The side with the security guard is very telling of what state of mind she's in. It reminds me of the pilot episode where she stayed up all night fixing that broken skull.

So it seems it's only brennan seeing the victim as herself. No one else makes the connection. And, shaw had no friends or family so no one noticed she was missing. That will hit Brennan hard. I just hope Booth notices. It seems he will though, b/c in act three he asks he asks her what's up, and says "it's not like you to pick up something without gloves"

I think the most telling lines are Brennan saying: 'When someone so accomplished and brilliant is suddenly gone, the repercussions should be cataclysmic.' And Dr. Gadh telling her and Booth that 'we fear our lives being meaningless.' This speaks to the whole core of Brennan's constant boast of her brilliance and fame as being essentially meaningless without a human connection. And for course for Brennan, Booth has always been that human connection.

elyon
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Number of posts : 1073
Say What You Want : Pyramids are better at change than you are.
Registration date : 2010-04-25

Back to top Go down

Post by treble21 Fri Oct 01, 2010 2:29 am

elyon wrote:
tinkrella wrote:This episode seems really great. I know it sucks hannah is in it and she is apparently helping with the case in some way. but, I think if you can look past that, you will see that this is like gold.

Honestly, for the first time ever we pretty much have an open window to brennan's soul. These sides were super meaty in terms of what brennan is going through.

It is BATHED in metaphors and it's clear that she sees herself as shaw and the pilot as booth. I can't wait for this episode.

The side with the security guard is very telling of what state of mind she's in. It reminds me of the pilot episode where she stayed up all night fixing that broken skull.

So it seems it's only brennan seeing the victim as herself. No one else makes the connection. And, shaw had no friends or family so no one noticed she was missing. That will hit Brennan hard. I just hope Booth notices. It seems he will though, b/c in act three he asks he asks her what's up, and says "it's not like you to pick up something without gloves"

I think the most telling lines are Brennan saying: 'When someone so accomplished and brilliant is suddenly gone, the repercussions should be cataclysmic.' And Dr. Gadh telling her and Booth that 'we fear our lives being meaningless.' This speaks to the whole core of Brennan's constant boast of her brilliance and fame as being essentially meaningless without a human connection. And for course for Brennan, Booth has always been that human connection.

These! and I'd like to add this little moment.

Chris Markham : I'd've been good for her. She should have given me the chance. Given us a chance. I mean, looking at the way things turned out, what did she have to lose?

Brennan ( realizing) : Nothing. she had nothing to lose. She knew that. It was her biggest regret.
treble21
treble21
Therapist
Therapist

Number of posts : 4680
Say What You Want : I'm gonna miss the ABY.
Registration date : 2009-07-26

Back to top Go down

Post by elyon Fri Oct 01, 2010 2:43 am

I think this is great as a first step but I'd like to see something more from Brennan than the realization that she had nothing to lose in giving a relationship with Booth a chance. Something more dynamic, active, passionate and committed with regards to him. I guess I'll just go on hoping.

elyon
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Number of posts : 1073
Say What You Want : Pyramids are better at change than you are.
Registration date : 2010-04-25

Back to top Go down

Post by a_rangergrl2 Fri Oct 01, 2010 3:27 am

andreana22 wrote:
RubyRuby wrote:What I am interested to find out is exactly how Brennan will change how she approaches Booth, as has been said by Emily, HH & SN. If she regrets and realises, but loves Booth enough to be happy for him, how will she approach him? Is she going to accept that she can't change things, and therefore move forward becasue it is better to have loved and lost, than not have loved at all? Will she distance herself? I''m very curious. I wish it could have been an earlier episode.

I think she will be nicer to him. The thought of dying alone would probably make her want to be nicer to people and to connect more with them. And admitting to herself how she feels about him would start her thinking about what kind of life she wants. She might change her mind about marriage and having a family. And I can see her being more bothered by seeing Booth with Hannah, though trying to hide it because she knows she loves him and wants him to be happy.

I wish we were at episode 8. It's going to be hard watching 7 more episodes of Booth and Hannah before we get to this one.

But what happens in those episodes is what gets us to here. There is no here without them. Smile
a_rangergrl2
a_rangergrl2
Forensic Artist
Forensic Artist

Number of posts : 167
Registration date : 2010-04-11

Back to top Go down

Post by bella Fri Oct 01, 2010 3:45 am

jhi1005 wrote:
treble21 wrote:

- Is it just me or does it seem like they are creating things for Hannah to do just to have her onscreen ( kinda like Sweets sometimes)
Verdict: I'm still looking forward to this episode with a ridiculous amount of enthusiasm!!!

ITA-it's stretching believability very thin to justify involving a reporter in an open murder investigation.

Besides that-so excited for this ep!

I agree, I feel it's just an excuse to remind fans "oh by the way Hannah is still here in love with Booth'.

Just irritating but then stretching credibility is something the writers seem to enjoy doing increasingly on this show sadly.

bella
Squint
Squint

Number of posts : 36
Registration date : 2010-09-25

Back to top Go down

Post by bella Fri Oct 01, 2010 3:47 am

elyon wrote:I think this is great as a first step but I'd like to see something more from Brennan than the realization that she had nothing to lose in giving a relationship with Booth a chance. Something more dynamic, active, passionate and committed with regards to him. I guess I'll just go on hoping.

Well may be after this episode of realisation, the dam breaks with Bones so to speak and things start seriously moving on.

bella
Squint
Squint

Number of posts : 36
Registration date : 2010-09-25

Back to top Go down

Post by Beliskner Fri Oct 01, 2010 3:52 am

on a side note about the xmas episode...unless we go forward another few months xmas episode should be early

yay for a brennan story line where she sees the light...about time

FAIL for streching out hannah for even more episodes..really getting tired of that name
Beliskner
Beliskner
Agent
Agent

Number of posts : 350
Say What You Want : The man who goes alone can start today; but he who travels with another must wait till that other is ready, and it may be a long time before they get off
Registration date : 2010-04-15

Back to top Go down

Post by treble21 Fri Oct 01, 2010 4:04 am

Beliskner wrote:on a side note about the xmas episode...unless we go forward another few months xmas episode should be early
yay for a brennan story line where she sees the light...about time

FAIL for streching out hannah for even more episodes..really getting tired of that name

Seriously... I wouldn't even try and make sense of the timeline, it's wicked confusing and never been specifically stated, except for the mention of the passage of years ( parkers age) ...the assumption is that they left in may in "bonestime" but they might not have...
treble21
treble21
Therapist
Therapist

Number of posts : 4680
Say What You Want : I'm gonna miss the ABY.
Registration date : 2009-07-26

Back to top Go down

Post by jro54 Fri Oct 01, 2010 4:07 am

I'm pretty sure Booth has referred to Brennan as his "associate" before...and he he referrers to Brennan as his "partner" in this sides for "The Shallow in the Deep" when Brennan flirts with the boy toy. Maybe it's just me, but it seems like Booth is starting to treat Brennan more like a friend/partner, than just an aquitance...because he asks her what's wrong and points out that she never picks up evidence without gloves. He knows that something is bothering her...and he's concerned about her.

...and I also think the Booth/Hannah break up should be the mutual...because not only does Booth have to come to some serious realizations that Brennan is the one and he doesn't want anyone else...but maybe Hannah will start to catch on. We are supposed to "love" her, everyone keeps saying that she will be really nice and great...and KW said in her interview that she's very intuitive and good at reading people...so maybe start to see what is going on. Honestly, I don't think the Booth/Hannah break up will be a big, angsty, fight. I think that they will both come to the realization that they care deeply for each other, but that he belongs with Brennan. Laughing
jro54
jro54
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Number of posts : 1740
Say What You Want : No matter what happens and the twists and turns that this show takes, I will always be a Bones fan!!!! Bring it on Hart!!!!boxing
Registration date : 2010-03-25

Back to top Go down

Post by MI_Bonesgirl Fri Oct 01, 2010 5:37 am

I looked at the calendar and if the episodes are aired in order, this one should air 12-2 or 12-9 depending on if we get a new ep on Thanksgiving.. We may all get our Christmas wish for Hannah to be out of the picture afterall. Seriously-if that is Hart's Christmas present to us, I would *almost* forgive him.
MI_Bonesgirl
MI_Bonesgirl
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Number of posts : 1147
Say What You Want : Onward and Upward, Season 6!!!
Registration date : 2010-03-23

Back to top Go down

Post by jro54 Fri Oct 01, 2010 5:48 am

Yeah...I don't mean to be overly optimistic, but this could be the episode where Hannah goes bye, bye...because the sides never give anything too concrete away about the character's relationship. I would think that they would keep Hannah around for just a little bit longer after the "Brennan centric" episode, so she could really realize what she lost...but I'm feeling a little optimistic today. Wink For me, just Brennan's realization is enough to make me jump with Christmas joy...but seriously if this the episode of Hannah's departure, I would completely forgive Hart and take back all the not so nice things that I've said about him.
jro54
jro54
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Say What You Want : No matter what happens and the twists and turns that this show takes, I will always be a Bones fan!!!! Bring it on Hart!!!!boxing

Back to top Go down

Post by MI_Bonesgirl Fri Oct 01, 2010 5:52 am

Oh Hannah won't be gone in this one. It will be an ep or 2 after I'm guessing. Right around Christmas. I would say this definitely puts us back on the upward swing. It's the 1st set of sides that I've really gotten excited over. cheers
MI_Bonesgirl
MI_Bonesgirl
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Number of posts : 1147
Say What You Want : Onward and Upward, Season 6!!!
Registration date : 2010-03-23

Back to top Go down

Post by kat0505 Fri Oct 01, 2010 6:01 am

treble21 wrote:
elyon wrote:

These! and I'd like to add this little moment.

Chris Markham : I'd've been good for her. She should have given me the chance. Given us a chance. I mean, looking at the way things turned out, what did she have to lose?

Brennan ( realizing) : Nothing. she had nothing to lose. She knew that. It was her biggest regret.

So, maybe now that Brennan realizes that she really had nothing to lose and it is her biggest regret saying No to Booth, we are going to see a different Brennan.
They do say she's going to change her approach to Booth, so let's hope she's going to tell Booth about her regret.
But I am also looking forward, it deffinetely looks like a turning point.
kat0505
kat0505
Forensic Artist
Forensic Artist

Number of posts : 164
Registration date : 2010-05-21

Back to top Go down

Post by jro54 Fri Oct 01, 2010 6:06 am

^Yeah...I just wrote that this could be her last episode in my previous post...but that her departure would most likely be in a 1-2 episodes after this. More like this could be the beginning of the end for the "Hannah" arch. Wink...but her final, last episode probably won't air until after Christmas. I'm just feeling really sunny today.
jro54
jro54
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Back to top Go down

Post by Evil Monkey Fri Oct 01, 2010 7:07 am

This episode looks extremely interesting. It does indeed look like Brennan's having a change of heart. She sees herself in the place of their victim and fears that this will be her future. She'll understand what Angela told her about "dying alone."

She doesn't actually say out loud in these sides that she made a mistake, but it definitely looks like that's the direction she's heading in by the end of the episode.

The security guard guy seems like an interesting character. Reading his lines made me thing of the World's Smartest Garbageman from Dilbert.
Evil Monkey
Evil Monkey
Squint
Squint

Number of posts : 75
Registration date : 2010-07-17

Back to top Go down

Post by tinkrella Fri Oct 01, 2010 7:35 am

I also think that she'll be around one or two after this episode. It does seem like the turning point (at least for brennan) perhaps booth starts to notice even more changes in her (he's already starting to in this episode) I have a feeling he will notice things all along this season but perhaps they wont click into place all at once for him. OR he's trying not to read too much into them so that he's not hurt again.

The associate thing is weird. But, I'm not going to stress over it because it may not actually stay that way when they film. David could just change it to 'partner' unless it has specific meaning we are unaware of.

tinkrella
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Number of posts : 1190
Registration date : 2010-01-31

Back to top Go down

Post by andreana22 Fri Oct 01, 2010 7:43 am

I'm really excited that Bones is moving in this direction, but knowing Hart, I think they'll stretch this out to the season finale. I can see B&B meeting at the monument a year after they made their promise and then the screen fading to black as we wait another summer to see what happens.

andreana22
Squint
Squint

Number of posts : 59
Registration date : 2010-04-24

Back to top Go down

Post by dancing_phalanges Sat Oct 02, 2010 12:35 pm

I bet we are all reading into it too much and Hart is in his evil lair offering Hannah a permanent role on the show...and the season finale is Brennan choosing between the birth of Angela's baby or Booth's wedding to Hannah

dancing_phalanges

Number of posts : 5
Say What You Want : I am getting increasingly anxious about the show!
Registration date : 2010-09-16

Back to top Go down

Post by jro54 Sat Oct 02, 2010 12:54 pm

dancing_phalanges wrote:I bet we are all reading into it too much and Hart is in his evil lair offering Hannah a permanent role on the show...and the season finale is Brennan choosing between the birth of Angela's baby or Booth's wedding to Hannah

Are you being serious?...because then I would give my smart a** comment. That's not going to happen. FOX has a budget...and they probably don't want to offer KW a permanent role...because then they would have to pay her extra. That might be because they are killing a cast member off this season. Also, Booth/Hannah are not going to get married. They already have Angela and Hodgins married and having a baby...so if Booth/Hannah get engaged or have a pregnancy scare, it would be like having two of the same storylines going on at once, which they try to avoid to do (IMO I think Hart really values his life) Hannah's purpose is just to make crack Brennan's shell.
jro54
jro54
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Back to top Go down

Post by dancing_phalanges Sat Oct 02, 2010 1:01 pm

jro54 wrote:
dancing_phalanges wrote:I bet we are all reading into it too much and Hart is in his evil lair offering Hannah a permanent role on the show...and the season finale is Brennan choosing between the birth of Angela's baby or Booth's wedding to Hannah

Are you being serious?...because then I would give my smart a** comment. That's not going to happen. FOX has to keep their budget...and they probably don't want to offer KW a permanent role...because then they would have to pay her extra. He might be because they are killing a cast member off this season. Also, Booth/Hannah are not going to get married. They already have Angela and Hodgins married and having a baby...so if Booth/Hannah get engaged or have a pregnancy scare, it would be like having two of the same storylines going on at once, which they try to avoid to do (IMO I think Hart really values his life) Hannah's purpose is just to make crack Brennan's shell.

No I am not serious...just getting frustrated by trying to piece together these strings that we are being fed to make something of it...as a B/B shipper I am just dismayed at the general SO direction...Hart IS evil!

dancing_phalanges

Number of posts : 5
Say What You Want : I am getting increasingly anxious about the show!
Registration date : 2010-09-16

Back to top Go down

Post by jro54 Sat Oct 02, 2010 1:06 pm

dancing_phalanges wrote:
jro54 wrote:

Are you being serious?...because then I would give my smart a** comment. That's not going to happen. FOX has to keep their budget...and they probably don't want to offer KW a permanent role...because then they would have to pay her extra. He might be because they are killing a cast member off this season. Also, Booth/Hannah are not going to get married. They already have Angela and Hodgins married and having a baby...so if Booth/Hannah get engaged or have a pregnancy scare, it would be like having two of the same storylines going on at once, which they try to avoid to do (IMO I think Hart really values his life) Hannah's purpose is just to make crack Brennan's shell.

No I am not serious...just getting frustrated by trying to piece together these strings that we are being fed to make something of it...as a B/B shipper I am just dismayed at the general SO direction...Hart IS evil!

Join the club. toast Maybe we can all go throw coleslaw at Hart. Twisted Evil
jro54
jro54
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Back to top Go down

Post by Blue_Ink Sun Oct 03, 2010 5:06 am

I get that you're all freaking about how this affects B&B (I am too), but I'm also interested in how this affects her relationship with the other main characters. This seems like it could create a touching Angela and Brennan friendhip moment, and Cam picks up on everything that happens in that lab. Sweets does this for a living. Hodgins... Yeah, maybe not Hodgins.

And I really, really hope Fisher is our squintern. Any of them would be wonderful, but I think Fisher could provide actual insight instead of just comic relief.

Blue_Ink
Squint
Squint

Number of posts : 28
Registration date : 2010-09-10

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next