Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

S06E08 "The Doctor in the Photo" Sides

+25
dancing_phalanges
Evil Monkey
kat0505
Beliskner
a_rangergrl2
mom2mnb
ReginaPhalange
crzy4bones
tinge1990
bella
recoveringbonesaddict
Kamera
treble21
andreana22
SocksNTies
jhi1005
tinkrella
bailey
MI_Bonesgirl
DoctorB
bugaboo628
RubyRuby
elyon
anthropologystudent
jro54
29 posters

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

S06E08 "The Doctor in the Photo" Sides Empty S06E08 "The Doctor in the Photo" Sides

Post by jro54 Thu Sep 30, 2010 10:51 am

Sides are up!!!

Roles
Antony Truxton (Rhino)
$ 2.00
Chris Markham
$ 4.00
Dr. Adit Gadh
$ 4.00
Micah Leggat
$ 6.00
Mike Dworsky
$ 2.00

jro54
jro54
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Number of posts : 1740
Say What You Want : No matter what happens and the twists and turns that this show takes, I will always be a Bones fan!!!! Bring it on Hart!!!!boxing
Registration date : 2010-03-25

Back to top Go down

S06E08 "The Doctor in the Photo" Sides Empty Re: S06E08 "The Doctor in the Photo" Sides

Post by anthropologystudent Thu Sep 30, 2010 11:01 am

when they can be posted pleas post them!
anthropologystudent
anthropologystudent
Forensic Artist
Forensic Artist

Number of posts : 144
Say What You Want : "Plus que ma propre vie''
Registration date : 2010-08-19

https://www.facebook.com/ashley.m.simpson

Back to top Go down

S06E08 "The Doctor in the Photo" Sides Empty Re: S06E08 "The Doctor in the Photo" Sides

Post by jro54 Thu Sep 30, 2010 11:05 am

anthropologystudent wrote:when they can be posted pleas post them!

I'll try to find a link.
jro54
jro54
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Say What You Want : No matter what happens and the twists and turns that this show takes, I will always be a Bones fan!!!! Bring it on Hart!!!!boxing

Back to top Go down

Post by anthropologystudent Thu Sep 30, 2010 11:07 am

Thank you Smile
anthropologystudent
anthropologystudent
Forensic Artist
Forensic Artist

Back to top Go down

Post by elyon Thu Sep 30, 2010 11:24 am

It's the Brennan-centric episode. Dr. Eva Shaw, who specializes in transplant surgery, has been beaten to death. Brennan sees Shaw's photograph and in her eyes (but only her eyes), it's a photo of her. She gets Shaw's case files on CD and the voice is hers as well. She and Shaw's voice start communicating.

The stage directions describe Booth as the 'man she always sees -- her white knight.' It's Hannah, who identifies the victim. Shaw was a brilliant surgeon with no life. The only one who really misses her is the helicopter pilot who used to fly her to the Caribbean to take transplants to patients. He tried to get her into a relationship. She said no. He said he should have tried harder. 'Looking at what happened, what did she have to lose?' Brennan answers, 'Nothing. She had nothing to lose. She knew that. It was her biggest regret.' Presumably the voice of Shaw has told her this.

Brennan has some touching scenes with a security guard at the Jeffersonian on night duty because she can't sleep and is hanging out there with Shaw's bones. He's telling her that there is no such thing as empiricism; everything is the universe talking to each of us and each of us trying to make sense of it.

Very little interaction in these pages with Booth but obviously focusing on their relationship viz-a-viz Shaw and her helicopter pilot.

elyon
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Number of posts : 1073
Say What You Want : Pyramids are better at change than you are.
Registration date : 2010-04-25

Back to top Go down

Post by RubyRuby Thu Sep 30, 2010 11:27 am

Thank you for the summary elyon. I am really looking forward to this episode.
RubyRuby
RubyRuby
Agent
Agent

Number of posts : 451
Say What You Want : Credit goes to bones/tumblr for the beautiful banner. I do NOT support the SO storyline. Its an insult to wonderful characters and the talented actors who portray them.
Registration date : 2010-07-29

Back to top Go down

Post by elyon Thu Sep 30, 2010 11:29 am

You're welcome. If I can tease any more tidbits out, I'll post them.

elyon
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Back to top Go down

Post by jro54 Thu Sep 30, 2010 11:33 am

I've checked all the other sites like the lab and bonespedia, but there not up yet. Sorry. If anyone finds a link, can you please post it?
jro54
jro54
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Back to top Go down

Post by jro54 Thu Sep 30, 2010 11:44 am

Thanks, Elyon...but how does Hannah indentify the victim? I guess she'll still be around by Christmas since this episode is supposed air in December Rolling Eyes

Last edited by jro54 on Thu Sep 30, 2010 11:47 am; edited 1 time in total
jro54
jro54
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Back to top Go down

Post by elyon Thu Sep 30, 2010 11:46 am

'When I Fall' by Lizz Wright is featured (reminds me that ED said in the middle of season 6, Brennan should just surrender and fall.)
Micah tells Brennan that her talks with the dead Shaw are signals from the universe.
Shaw is described as 'coldhearted as Antarctica'
Chris Markham the helicopter pilot is described as a man's man and a guy much like Booth
Shaw tends to take off to foreign places.
Markham about Shaw: 'We're polar opposites but man, I could swear I saw in her eyes that she wanted more. I'd have been good for her. She should have given me a chance. Given us a chance. What did she have to lose?'
He tells Brennan that Shaw put herself into dangerous situations out of despair.

elyon
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Back to top Go down

Post by elyon Thu Sep 30, 2010 11:49 am

jro54 wrote:Thanks, Elyon...but how does Hannah indentify the victim? I guess she'll still be around by Christmas since this episode is supposed air in December Rolling Eyes

It sounds as if she was working with Hodgins on it. Not liking this 'cozy with the gang' vibe.

elyon
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Back to top Go down

Post by jro54 Thu Sep 30, 2010 11:51 am

elyon wrote:
jro54 wrote:Thanks, Elyon...but how does Hannah indentify the victim? I guess she'll still be around by Christmas since this episode is supposed air in December Rolling Eyes

It sounds as if she was working with Hodgins on it. Not liking this 'cozy with the gang' vibe.

UGH! Why don't they just make her a freakin' part of the team!! Evil or Very Mad
jro54
jro54
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Back to top Go down

Post by RubyRuby Thu Sep 30, 2010 11:54 am

elyon wrote:

I am not comfortable with that either, but for the sake of this episode, I'll just look away and stick my fingers in my ears.
RubyRuby
RubyRuby
Agent
Agent

Number of posts : 451
Say What You Want : Credit goes to bones/tumblr for the beautiful banner. I do NOT support the SO storyline. Its an insult to wonderful characters and the talented actors who portray them.
Registration date : 2010-07-29

Back to top Go down

Post by bugaboo628 Thu Sep 30, 2010 11:57 am

[Only admins are allowed to see this link]
bugaboo628
bugaboo628
Administrator/Head Moderator

Number of posts : 1586
Registration date : 2008-12-14

Back to top Go down

Post by jro54 Thu Sep 30, 2010 12:00 pm

...and here I hoped that Hannah's departure would the first thing on my Christmas list. *pouts in a corner* Just all these interviews with KW about how "Hannah truly loves Booth" and "They will have such strong, solid relationship" has put me in a really bad mood. Evil or Very Mad...and I really feel like throwing coleslaw at Hart right now. Twisted Evil
jro54
jro54
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Back to top Go down

Post by anthropologystudent Thu Sep 30, 2010 12:04 pm

I cant click on the link Sad

***Nevermind it works now

Last edited by anthropologystudent on Thu Sep 30, 2010 12:07 pm; edited 1 time in total
anthropologystudent
anthropologystudent
Forensic Artist
Forensic Artist

Back to top Go down

Post by DoctorB Thu Sep 30, 2010 12:05 pm

I am hoping that Harts comments about the ep causing controversy is related to Brennan admitting she made a mistake by turning Booth down but not doing anything to disrupt his happiness with Hannah - and no doubt we will see more cosy Booth/Hannah scenes to confirm to Brennan at least that he has found true love with Hannah. I could live with that because it's what I'm expecting and at least confirms that Brennan is willing now to have a relationship with Booth. I'd much rather see that than have some other kind of nasty surprise.

DoctorB
Forensic Artist
Forensic Artist

Number of posts : 113
Registration date : 2010-04-10

Back to top Go down

Post by DoctorB Thu Sep 30, 2010 12:07 pm

jro54 wrote:...and here I hoped that Hannah's departure would the first thing on my Christmas list. *pouts in a corner* Just all these interviews with KW about how "Hannah truly loves Booth" and "They will have such strong, solid relationship" has put me in a really bad mood. Evil or Very Mad...and I really feel like throwing coleslaw at Hart right now. Twisted Evil

me too... Especially as the strength of Booth/Hannahs relationship only weakens what is left of BBs. If you could even call what they have now a relationship.

DoctorB
Forensic Artist
Forensic Artist

Number of posts : 113
Registration date : 2010-04-10

Back to top Go down

Post by MI_Bonesgirl Thu Sep 30, 2010 12:12 pm

I am insanely STOKED about this ep. Who cares about Hannah/Booth- Brennan is waking up, baby!!! Every bit of progress no matter how tiny is worth getting excited over with this show. And one thing I picked up on in the KW interview is that Hannah is intuitive and good at reading people. The more time she spends at the lab and the closer she gets to Brennan and the squints, the faster she will see the truth.
MI_Bonesgirl
MI_Bonesgirl
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Number of posts : 1147
Say What You Want : Onward and Upward, Season 6!!!
Registration date : 2010-03-23

Back to top Go down

Post by bailey Thu Sep 30, 2010 12:13 pm

Thanks for posting ladies. Smile

Brennan realizes and admits out loud that she made a mistake by turning Booth down. And the last page of the script we have is Brennan falling apart, throwing files everywhere ... We get a visual of what Booth looks like from Brennan's eyes.

This is the turning point. I'm still personally, very excited about this episode.
bailey
bailey
Doctor
Doctor

Number of posts : 811
Say What You Want : "You just had a rebound. Yeah, which don't get me wrong can be a really fun distraction. But, when it's over, you're left thinking about the girl you really like, the one that broke your heart."

~ Jim Halpert
Registration date : 2010-05-11

Back to top Go down

Post by tinkrella Thu Sep 30, 2010 12:14 pm

This episode seems really great. I know it sucks hannah is in it and she is apparently helping with the case in some way. but, I think if you can look past that, you will see that this is like gold.

Honestly, for the first time ever we pretty much have an open window to brennan's soul. These sides were super meaty in terms of what brennan is going through.

It is BATHED in metaphors and it's clear that she sees herself as shaw and the pilot as booth. I can't wait for this episode.

The side with the security guard is very telling of what state of mind she's in. It reminds me of the pilot episode where she stayed up all night fixing that broken skull.

So it seems it's only brennan seeing the victim as herself. No one else makes the connection. And, shaw had no friends or family so no one noticed she was missing. That will hit Brennan hard. I just hope Booth notices. It seems he will though, b/c in act three he asks he asks her what's up, and says "it's not like you to pick up something without gloves"

tinkrella
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Number of posts : 1190
Registration date : 2010-01-31

Back to top Go down

Post by tinkrella Thu Sep 30, 2010 12:18 pm

bailey wrote:Thanks for posting ladies. Smile

Brennan realizes and admits out loud that she made a mistake by turning Booth down. And the last page of the script we have is Brennan falling apart, throwing files everywhere ... We get a visual of what Booth looks like from Brennan's eyes.

This is the turning point. I'm still personally, very excited about this episode.

I agree! i'm insanely excited for this. Just having her say outloud it was a mistake (even if it is in terms of shaw) is great. Of course, she will still want booth to be happy. So she's not going to go and jump into his arms. But, it's a start. At least one of them needs to have their act together for this to go anywhere!

I'm still interested in how we will see this from brennan's view point. I guess the could use camera tricks and computer stuff so that we realize the difference between what she is seeing and what others are. For example, how will booth look different?

I don't understand how actors take what little info they have in scripts (i know they are longer than these sides) and understand what they need to do. it just doesn't seem like a lot of detail AT ALL! That's the novel writing in me talking though.

tinkrella
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Number of posts : 1190
Registration date : 2010-01-31

Back to top Go down

Post by bailey Thu Sep 30, 2010 12:25 pm

tinkrella wrote:
bailey wrote:Thanks for posting ladies. Smile

I agree! i'm insanely excited for this. Just having her say outloud it was a mistake (even if it is in terms of shaw) is great. Of course, she will still want booth to be happy. So she's not going to go and jump into his arms. But, it's a start. At least one of them needs to have their act together for this to go anywhere!

I'm still interested in how we will see this from brennan's view point. I guess the could use camera tricks and computer stuff so that we realize the difference between what she is seeing and what others are. For example, how will booth look different?

I don't understand how actors take what little info they have in scripts (i know they are longer than these sides) and understand what they need to do. it just doesn't seem like a lot of detail AT ALL! That's the novel writing in me talking though.

Yea, I was wondering the same thing. I guess with the pictures it'll be easy ... they'll show Booth or whoever looking at it and seeing Shaw, but when Brennan looks at it, it'll be her picture instead. And when she hears voices, it'll just be her that hears them ... the security guard points out that she's talking to herself and Brennan is like, "No, I'm talking to the dead woman."

But with Booth ... hmmmm, that'll be interesting, my guess is he'll somehow look super hot (LOL), and have a big smile, maybe we'll even get a different Brennan reaction, like she'll always be smiling back at him, or that you can tell she gets happier when he's around. Like, it wouldn't be something we'd normally see, and the people around her don't see it, but they'll shot it so that the audience can see it plainly. Ok, no idea if that made any sense outside of my own head. LOL.

Looks like Hannah's involvement here will be limited. We get Booth and Brennan eating together (alone it seems.) I honestly think only the first one or two Hannah appearances will be shoving her down our throat, I think after that she'll fade into the background and become just the thing that's between B&B.

And, yes, Booth is seeing that something isn't right with Brennan here ... concerned when she picks up evidence without gloves, and physcially pulling her from a room when she snaps at the guy.

We all know all the really good stuff ... any scene with just Booth and Brennan, or with just Brennan and another main character, isn't going to be in the sides anyway.

Yea, I think this will be one of those gold standard episodes. And are we sure it's for December, because this screams November sweeps to me?
bailey
bailey
Doctor
Doctor

Number of posts : 811
Say What You Want : "You just had a rebound. Yeah, which don't get me wrong can be a really fun distraction. But, when it's over, you're left thinking about the girl you really like, the one that broke your heart."

~ Jim Halpert
Registration date : 2010-05-11

Back to top Go down

Post by anthropologystudent Thu Sep 30, 2010 12:27 pm

After reading through the sides I am getting really excited for this episode! I know we won't see it till December but still this sounds like an amazing episode. Brennan is really "waking up" and by just reading the sides we see that...This excites me!!!
anthropologystudent
anthropologystudent
Forensic Artist
Forensic Artist

Back to top Go down

Post by jhi1005 Thu Sep 30, 2010 12:32 pm

I think the only reason this ended up as a December episode is b/c baseball takes up almost a month between the 4th episode airing on 10/14 and then the earliest we'll get a new episode is 11/4 or 11/11 depending on how many games the World Series goes. Factor in a week off for Thanksgiving and we're at December already.

By my count, that means Hannah is physically present in episodes 2, 3, 5, (possibly 6 and 7) and definitely there in eight, so we'll be at a handful of episodes at that point and maybe that marks the beginning of the end of her storyline. Fingers crossed.

jhi1005
Forensic Artist
Forensic Artist

Number of posts : 148
Registration date : 2010-04-07

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next