Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

'Bones' Season 5 Gag Reel + Other DVD extras

+13
joybrennan
crzy4bones
mereva
dreamerktm411
HermioneGirl101
bailey
CanadianBones
G
iheartbooth
Cassiopeia
MI_Bonesgirl
treble21
bugaboo628
17 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

'Bones' Season 5 Gag Reel + Other DVD extras - Page 2 Empty Re: 'Bones' Season 5 Gag Reel + Other DVD extras

Post by treble21 Thu Sep 30, 2010 4:06 am

crzy4bones wrote:
treble21 wrote:
crzy4bones wrote:Where are people getting these from? The DVD's weren't supposed to be out until next week...

Someone must have gotten an early copy... major video chains for instance get them about a week or so before they are released.

hmm..ok...I just figured it was like bookstores who could get in major trouble by selling a book before it's "laydown" date...LOL...

Oh it is... they aren't allowed to sell or rent them before the release date... doesn't mean that an employee didn't get ahold of one.
treble21
treble21
Therapist
Therapist

Number of posts : 4680
Say What You Want : I'm gonna miss the ABY.
Registration date : 2009-07-26

Back to top Go down

'Bones' Season 5 Gag Reel + Other DVD extras - Page 2 Empty Re: 'Bones' Season 5 Gag Reel + Other DVD extras

Post by SnoopGirl Thu Sep 30, 2010 4:24 am

treble21 wrote:Emily: I wanna punch the writer sometimes *high fives DB*

LMAO... you speak for the fans
[Only admins are allowed to see this image]

SnoopGirl
Deputy Director
Deputy Director

Number of posts : 9669
Say What You Want : Snoop I love you DB's Smile Smile

Registration date : 2008-06-03

Back to top Go down

Post by bailey Thu Sep 30, 2010 5:16 am

The person who posted the videos was on Twitter and just said "My Bones DVDs arrived today!" so I was thinking she did the pre-order thing and just got lucky. That never works for me. Lol.
bailey
bailey
Doctor
Doctor

Number of posts : 811
Say What You Want : "You just had a rebound. Yeah, which don't get me wrong can be a really fun distraction. But, when it's over, you're left thinking about the girl you really like, the one that broke your heart."

~ Jim Halpert
Registration date : 2010-05-11

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2