Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hockey [Discussion Thread]

+6
tinkrella
i_heart_bones
Kasper
DBCrazy
CanadianBones
flyersfan35
10 posters

Page 2 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

Hockey [Discussion Thread] - Page 2 Empty Re: Hockey [Discussion Thread]

Post by Kasper Sat Jun 05, 2010 4:53 am

you know... Taylor Hall looks like a bitch, with the possibility of being worse than Cindy Boo Hoo... the thought of that is making me nauseous...
Kasper
Kasper
Administrator
Administrator

Number of posts : 12859
Say What You Want : For British eyes only
Registration date : 2008-06-01

Back to top Go down

Post by flyersfan35 Thu Jun 10, 2010 9:28 am

Game 6 tonight...another must win for the Flyers. I think I'm used to them by now...lol
flyersfan35
flyersfan35
Experiment
Experiment

Number of posts : 68808
Say What You Want : Goodbye, dear ABY. You have been my home for 3 years now, and I am going to miss you. Thanks, willgirl, for creating this wonderful forum. *hugs to all*

Closing time - time for you to go back to the places you will be from.
Closing time - this room won't be open 'til your brothers or your sisters come.
So gather up your jackets, and move it to the exits - I hope you have found a friend.
Closing time - every new beginning comes from some other beginning's end.

Registration date : 2008-05-31

Back to top Go down

Post by CanadianBones Thu Jun 10, 2010 9:46 am

ha, i saw the pic of "Chrissy Pronger' on tv today...oh the playoffs! Come on Flyers bring it to game 7!!

Last edited by CanadianBones on Thu Jun 10, 2010 10:04 am; edited 1 time in total
CanadianBones
CanadianBones
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Number of posts : 1266
Say What You Want : they shouldn't be doing that on the forensic platform. - brennan
Registration date : 2008-12-29

Back to top Go down

Post by flyersfan35 Thu Jun 10, 2010 9:50 am

CanadianBones wrote:ha, i saw the pick of "Chrissy Pronger' on tv today...oh the playoffs! Come on Flyers bring it to game 7!!
I saw it this morning...and I hate him, so I had to laugh. I actually think it was quite juvenile, though...something I would expect of him, maybe, but not a well known publication. But I really don't care...I'm only concerned with what happens on the ice. GO FLYERS!!!
flyersfan35
flyersfan35
Experiment
Experiment

Say What You Want : Goodbye, dear ABY. You have been my home for 3 years now, and I am going to miss you. Thanks, willgirl, for creating this wonderful forum. *hugs to all*

So gather up your jackets, and move it to the exits - I hope you have found a friend.

Back to top Go down

Post by CanadianBones Thu Jun 10, 2010 10:05 am

haha aww Fly, you even have Stewie dressed up for his Boothy Wink
CanadianBones
CanadianBones
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Say What You Want : they shouldn't be doing that on the forensic platform. - brennan

Back to top Go down

Post by flyersfan35 Thu Jun 10, 2010 10:07 am

CanadianBones wrote:haha aww Fly, you even have Stewie dressed up for his Boothy Wink
Haha, I've had him up there for awhile now. I found it on facebook, and I'm not taking it down till the finals are over. Either way. No matter what happens, I'm happy with their performance. I'd still like to win that darn cup, though...
flyersfan35
flyersfan35
Experiment
Experiment

Back to top Go down

Post by tinkrella Thu Jun 10, 2010 11:44 am

I can't watch the game anymore....it's making me way too nervous. My house will not be a happy place tomorrow if the flyers lose this game!

tinkrella
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Number of posts : 1190
Registration date : 2010-01-31

Back to top Go down

Post by flyersfan35 Thu Jun 10, 2010 11:56 am

tinkrella wrote:I can't watch the game anymore....it's making me way too nervous. My house will not be a happy place tomorrow if the flyers lose this game!
I've had the sound off...it helps for me. That way the announcers' yelling doesn't get my blood pressure going...lol. Then when I look up and see a team celebrating, I can just cheer or boo without being so tense about it...lol

But as much as I say it, I could never not watch a game...
flyersfan35
flyersfan35
Experiment
Experiment

Back to top Go down

Post by CanadianBones Thu Jun 10, 2010 12:57 pm

man Carter was so close! Intense!! Come on bring it to Game 7, that is how the Cup final is supposed to go!!! How the hell does Harntnell see anything with the amount of hair on his face??
CanadianBones
CanadianBones
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Back to top Go down

Post by flyersfan35 Thu Jun 10, 2010 1:08 pm

Congratulations to Chicago! At least a team I really like won...if it couldn't have been the Flyers, I'm glad it was the Blackhawks. And to my Flyers...thanks for a great playoffs! You didn't need to be the number 1 seed to make it to the finals...all you needed was guts, hard work, sweat and determination. You have nothing to be ashamed of, and no matter what the Flyers haters say, you totally deserved to be in the finals. You all rock! Enjoy the Prince of Wales trophy...we'll take the Stanley Cup next year!
flyersfan35
flyersfan35
Experiment
Experiment

Back to top Go down

Post by NatesMama Thu Jun 10, 2010 1:15 pm

*sigh*

Congrats, Blackhawks!
NatesMama
NatesMama

Number of posts : 70
Say What You Want : I always say what I want. It's a problem.
Registration date : 2010-06-07

Back to top Go down

Post by CanadianBones Thu Jun 10, 2010 1:17 pm

Toews, youngest captain to win a Cup!

Congrats to Chicago....at least they have snow (right??) lol.

Fly your guys played great!! 3rd goalie and 7th seed, can't ask for much more than that. At least they have the fan support at home. It's the guts and hard work that take you to the final, like you said, doesn't matter where you are seeded. You need that because it gets tough and ugly and long, after an already long season.

Last edited by CanadianBones on Thu Jun 10, 2010 1:20 pm; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : changed 8th seed to 7th, thanks Fly :D)
CanadianBones
CanadianBones
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Back to top Go down

Post by flyersfan35 Thu Jun 10, 2010 1:18 pm

CanadianBones wrote:Toews, youngest captain to win a Cup!

Fly your guys played great!! 3rd goalie and 8th seed, can't ask for much more than that. At least they have the fan support at home.
7th seed, but who's counting? lol

I'd still marry Patrick Sharp, though...
flyersfan35
flyersfan35
Experiment
Experiment

Back to top Go down

Post by CanadianBones Thu Jun 10, 2010 1:20 pm

ooooooops sorry, second time in a week i thought Montreal was still playing Wink last week I was convinced Montreal was on the PP when Chicago was.
CanadianBones
CanadianBones
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Back to top Go down

Post by flyersfan35 Thu Jun 10, 2010 1:21 pm

CanadianBones wrote:ooooooops sorry, second time in a week i thought Montreal was still playing Wink last week I was convinced Montreal was on the PP when Chicago was.
Haha, it's okay.

My poor daughter is sad...
flyersfan35
flyersfan35
Experiment
Experiment

Back to top Go down

Post by CanadianBones Thu Jun 10, 2010 1:23 pm

speaking of marrying PSharp, they were profiling another Blackhawkes player last name started with a B, like Bouvier or something and he looked really bad with his playoff beard (i mean they all do) and he was so hot when they showed him all cleaned up during the regular season. It's amazing how different they all look when they don't have crazy beards. Same thing with Bret Hedican, I was like ew WHAT was Kristy Yama thinking and then I finally saw him without and was like Dude, go Yama!!
CanadianBones
CanadianBones
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Back to top Go down

Post by flyersfan35 Thu Jun 10, 2010 1:25 pm

CanadianBones wrote:speaking of marrying PSharp, they were profiling another Blackhawke last name started with a B, like Bouvier or something and he looked really bad with his playoff beard (i mean they all do) and he was so hot when they showed him all cleaned up during the regular season. It's amazing how different they all look when they don't have crazy beards. Same thing with Bret Hedican, I was like ew WHAT was Kristy Yama thinking and then I finally saw him without and was like Dude, go Yama!!
Sharp's picture doesn't do him justice...but I fell in love way back in October when they were playing Minnesota, and they interviewed him after the first period. He was all hot and sweaty and just...*drool* lol And besides, he used to be a Flyer...lol
flyersfan35
flyersfan35
Experiment
Experiment

Back to top Go down

Post by CanadianBones Thu Jun 10, 2010 1:29 pm

flyersfan35 wrote:
CanadianBones wrote:ooooooops sorry, second time in a week i thought Montreal was still playing Wink last week I was convinced Montreal was on the PP when Chicago was.
Haha, it's okay.

aww tell her how awesome they Flyer's will be next season after having a taste of what they could have had, they will be extra hungry! Yes it always sucks in the moment after but when you look at the big picture of the season, they did everything they possibly could to have reached where they were. All the team bonding and support that happens, and the ups and downs the team faces is that makes them stronger. How is the Flyers post season looking, a lot of free agents? or is most of the team hanging around?

Sens are probably going to have to get rid of Volchenkov, which blows, since I've heard that the Caps are interested in him...great Ovie the guy with the shot and Volchie they guy who blocks all shots. Spezza's name has been thrown around too, but that is normal, I don't want him to get traded.
CanadianBones
CanadianBones
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Back to top Go down

Post by CanadianBones Thu Jun 10, 2010 1:31 pm

flyersfan35 wrote:
CanadianBones wrote:speaking of marrying PSharp, they were profiling another Blackhawke last name started with a B, like Bouvier or something and he looked really bad with his playoff beard (i mean they all do) and he was so hot when they showed him all cleaned up during the regular season. It's amazing how different they all look when they don't have crazy beards. Same thing with Bret Hedican, I was like ew WHAT was Kristy Yama thinking and then I finally saw him without and was like Dude, go Yama!!
Sharp's picture doesn't do him justice...but I fell in love way back in October when they were playing Minnesota, and they interviewed him after the first period. He was all hot and sweaty and just...*drool* lol And besides, he used to be a Flyer...lol

man, the sweat just poors off them, I always feel bad for them when they are being interviewed after the period is over. They are just moping their faces off. I would hate to be the interviewer.
CanadianBones
CanadianBones
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Back to top Go down

Post by flyersfan35 Thu Jun 10, 2010 1:32 pm

CanadianBones wrote:
flyersfan35 wrote:
Haha, it's okay.

aww tell her how awesome they Flyer's will be next season after having a taste of what they could have had, they will be extra hungry! Yes it always sucks in the moment after but when you look at the big picture of the season, they did everything they possibly could to have reached where they were. All the team bonding and support that happens, and the ups and downs the team faces is that makes them stronger. How is the Flyers post season looking, a lot of free agents? or is most of the team hanging around?

Sens are probably going to have to get rid of Volchenkov, which blows, since I've heard that the Caps are interested in him...great Ovie the guy with the shot and Volchie they guy who blocks all shots. Spezza's name has been thrown around too, but that is normal, I don't want him to get traded.
I have no clue...I've been so caught up in the games, I haven't even read anything about that yet, lol.
flyersfan35
flyersfan35
Experiment
Experiment

Back to top Go down

Post by flyersfan35 Thu Jun 10, 2010 1:33 pm

CanadianBones wrote:
flyersfan35 wrote:

man, the sweat just poors off them, I always feel bad for them when they are being interviewed after the period is over. They are just moping their faces off. I would hate to be the interviewer.
I don't mind that too much, but I hate the interviews of the coaches during the game...that's just ridiculous in my opinion. Let them focus on the freaking game...
flyersfan35
flyersfan35
Experiment
Experiment

Back to top Go down

Post by CanadianBones Thu Jun 10, 2010 1:37 pm

it's not like any of them get asked intelligent questions, 'how rough first period, how are you feeling" , "well ted, i'm really loving how much we sucked out there and I'm looking forward to bringing that to the rest of the game". I so wish they would actually respond like that one day.
CanadianBones
CanadianBones
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Back to top Go down

Post by flyersfan35 Thu Jun 10, 2010 1:41 pm

CanadianBones wrote:it's not like any of them get asked intelligent questions, 'how rough first period, how are you feeling" , "well ted, i'm really loving how much we sucked out there and I'm looking forward to bringing that to the rest of the game". I so wish they would actually respond like that one day.
I know! Although I do have to admit, Laviolette's conviction that the Flyers were going to win Game 7 against Boston during his interview, when they were down 3-0 in the game was awesome! lol
flyersfan35
flyersfan35
Experiment
Experiment

Back to top Go down

Post by Kasper Thu Jun 10, 2010 1:48 pm

Thank the lord, all is right in the hockey world. The Blackhawks win!! I don't have to pretend hockey doesn't exist next year!
Kasper
Kasper
Administrator
Administrator

Number of posts : 12859
Say What You Want : For British eyes only
Registration date : 2008-06-01

Back to top Go down

Post by flyersfan35 Thu Jun 10, 2010 1:57 pm

Kasper wrote:Thank the lord, all is right in the hockey world. The Blackhawks win!! I don't have to pretend hockey doesn't exist next year!
As if you would have anyway...
flyersfan35
flyersfan35
Experiment
Experiment

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next