Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Tempe Trine

3 posters

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

The Tempe Trine Empty The Tempe Trine

Post by AMarty Sat Sep 04, 2010 10:01 am

This is a slightly different take on the B&B relationship. It has somewhat of a Twilight Zone or Science Fiction flavor to it.

The majority of the story is probaly rated 'T', but there are a couple groups of sections that will be rated 'MA'. They will be clearly marked as such and once the whole major section is in place you should be able to skip over the 'MA' parts without losing the flow of the story. They add additional detail and bonding for B&B.

There will also be a few sections of administrivia fairly early on to lay out the 'rules of engagement' for B&B.

So, here we go...

(Part 1)

(Day 1)
Dr. Brennan’s Office
Jeffersonian Institution

Temperance sat at her computer, typing up some additional reports for a case that had been closed recently. The case had been pretty mundane with no particular high points for her to revel in, thus the reporting was simply bureaucratic drudgery for this evening.

Angela drifted in to Temperance’s office and asked ”Bren, are you gonna do that all night?”

“I am almost done. Do you need me to do something else?”

“Yes, Sweetie, it’s time for us to turn off the computers and go over to Founding Fathers for some good Friday night reveling. Everyone else is already over there.”

“I do not really feel like attending the Friday night festivities this evening. I think I would prefer to go home and go to bed early.”

“Bren, is this because Booth got tied up in that FBI conference and can’t be there this evening?”

“I do not think they were tying up people over there unless it is some special demonstration. No, that has nothing to do with it. I just want to go home early tonight.”

Angela and Temperance were walking across the lab floor, headed for the main entrance when Temperance’s cell phone rang.

She flipped it open and answered “Brennan.”

“Hey, Bones, how are you tonight?”

“Booth! Where are you calling from? This is not your normal cell number.”

“I had to use one of the landline phones in the conference room. What are you doing right now?”

“Angela and I are just leaving the Jeffersonian. Why?”

“The conference finished early so I’m heading out now. I’ll meet you all shortly.”

“Right, Booth. I will see you at Founding Fathers.”

Temperance closed the cell phone and turned to see a grumpy looking Angela staring at her.

“What?” Temperance asked.

--------------------------

(About an hour later sitting at the bar in Founding Fathers)

“Booth, how was the conference” Temperance asked.

“Well, Bones, boring like most of them.”

“Did you learn anything or take part in any special events?”

“Not this time, Bones. Most of it consisted of dry presentations on dreary crime subjects I would prefer to look at some other time. However, Special Agent Perotta seemed to enjoy quite a bit of the week’s events.”

“Perotta!. You spent the week with Perotta while I sat in the lab! Why didn’t you mention this earlier in the week?”

“Bones, that’s not what happened. All of us were broken up in to teams of six people. She was on the same team I was. So, there were six of us sitting at one table. We had to use various team approaches to solving issues and examples that the moderator raised. It didn’t seem to be something that required special mention.”

“Where did Perotta sit at the table relative to your position there?”

“She was sitting right next to me on my right side. Why?”

“No wonder she enjoyed the conference so much! I am surprised you did not hurt your neck staring at her superstructure. Do you have any bruises left from her grabbing your thigh?”

“Bones, none of that happened. This was a group of professional FBI agents and everyone acted appropriately.”

“You can put the words ‘Perotta’ and ‘professional’ together in one sentence but the word ‘appropriate’ would not have anything to do with it.”

“Bones, why are you so sensitive about Special Agent Perotta? Don’t you remember that conversation we had a few weeks ago about 30, 40, or 50 years and having to move on?”

“Are you moving on with her?” she spit out.

Temperance’s eyes and face flared in a mask that bespoke great danger ahead. Seeing it, Booth sympathized with other FBI agents who had unexpectedly encountered this side of her.

“No, Bones, I am not, but what if I were? I just wonder why you are reacting so harshly to her presence. You had your chance when I asked for a shot a few weeks ago. Are you now begrudging me my chance to look elsewhere?”

“No, Booth, of course not.” She said, dropping her eyes to the floor. “You are quite right. Let us discuss something else, please.”

AMarty
Squint
Squint

Number of posts : 92
Registration date : 2010-09-01

Back to top Go down

The Tempe Trine Empty Re: The Tempe Trine

Post by AMarty Sat Sep 04, 2010 10:03 am

Next....

(Part 2)

(Day 1)
Founding Fathers
Washington, D.C.

“You remember I have Parker this weekend, don’t you? Are you going to come over to my place tomorrow? I know he’ll be wanting to see you again.”

“Of course. What time is best?”

‘He and I have to do a few buddy things in the morning. About noon should be good.”

“Alright. Should I bring anything with me?”

“No, I think we’re good right now.”

Temperance tilted her head back to take a sip of her drink and noticed something occurring over at one of the tables. She said “Oh look, an alpha male strutting his stuff”

“Booth almost choked on his drink. “Strutting his stuff! Bones where did that come from?”

“Is that not correct? Angela used that phrase a few days ago.”

Booth looked in the direction she pointed and saw one of the tables. There was an attractive woman sitting at the table and standing next to it was a handsome and athletic young man who was engaged in a lively conversation with her. An oafish-looking fellow walked over towards the woman to bother her. He started to talk to the woman and the young man stepped forward in front of her to talk with him.

Temperance said “I wonder what is going on. Can you hear them? Any idea what it is all about?”

“No, I can’t hear what they are saying but it is pretty obvious what is happening. The young couple there were having a conversation when they were disturbed by that jerk. I’m glad to see her male friend stepping up to defend her like that.”

Temperance said wickedly “Look at all that alpha male posturing on display. He only needs a cocky belt buckle and some striped socks to remind me of someone I know.”

“You mistake the actions, Bones. Gallantry and chivalry are not male posturing. They are striving for that better part of us in everyone.”

She frowned slightly, looking at him and said “You did not really say that did you? Isn’t that a bit too poetic for Founding Fathers on a Friday evening? Is that from one of those FBI management manuals they gave you”

Booth blushed a little “Well, yeah, actually it is but the thought still applies.”

Temperance shook her head slightly then took another sip of her drink. “It looks like they are becoming a bit more involved. Apparently the alpha male needs to protect his turf more forcefully.”

“Protect his turf? Bones, you have to stop hanging out with Angela when the drinks are flowing. It is clear that he is stepping forward to defend her honor.”

She winced and looked at him sideways “Management manual again?”

“No, from Booth and a long tradition of comics and movies.” he smiled.

The encounter between the two men began to elevate in intensity when the woman suddenly stood up, swung her purse and knocked the young man sideways over a chair. She then stepped over him and around the table, took the oafish guy’s hand and walked towards the door. Temperance and Booth could see, as the couple walked by, they were wearing wedding rings.

The man exclaimed “Damn jocks! Think they own everything! I can’t even go to the bathroom without some jerk trying to weasel his way in and ruin our night!”

Booth’s jaw dropped and he couldn’t think of anything to say.

Temperance giggled and then began laughing.

“You knew!” Booth finally exclaimed. “You set me up!”

“Yes, I saw the couple earlier when they came in.” she laughed again and looked in to his eyes.

He tried to be angry with her but when he looked in to her eyes too, he couldn’t.
They sat there staring, silently for several minutes when Booth finally said “Bones, it’s kind of like the old days. I miss the old days.”

She replied “I do too, Booth. I miss them a lot.”

AMarty
Squint
Squint

Back to top Go down

Post by AMarty Sat Sep 04, 2010 10:05 am

Next...

(Part 3)

(Day 2)
Booth’s Apartment
Washington D.C.

Temperance knocked on the door of Booth’s apartment. A few seconds later the door exploded inwards and a high-pitched voice yelled “Bones!”

She knelt down to greet and hug Parker on his level. “Parker, how good to see you again” He jumped into her arms and they held that position for a couple minutes.

Booth stood just inside the door smiling beatifically watching the two of them hug. Finally he said, “Okay, my turn Parker.” When Temperance stepped inside the door he hugged her and they held it for a couple minutes. “That is definitely not a ‘guy’ hug” he thought.

Once they separated Booth said “Bones, I’m so glad you could make it today.”

“You know I would never miss a chance to spend some time with Parker”

Looking at her with his hurt puppy stare he said “What about spending time with me?”

“I guess that is a sacrifice I have to make to spend time with Parker.” She smiled coyly.

“With that attitude, you may have to make a lot of sacrifices today. Are you up to it?”

“Booth, I have a lot of endurance. Do you think you can keep up?”

“I appreciate a challenge. We’ll see who tires first today.”

“What are we going to do today?”

“I thought we might go down by the canal towpath and rent some bicycles to ride along it. You do know how to ride a bicycle, don’t you, Bones?”

“Of course. That is how I used to get around the campus when I was in college.”

“But Bones, bicycles then only had one gear, modern ones are more complicated.”

She looked in his eyes with a sly smile and said “I guess that will give me a chance to demonstrate what amazing manual dexterity I have.”

Booth blushed and said “We should get going. Parker, are you ready?”

“Yes dad.”

----------------------------

(About an hour and a half later on the towpath)

After half an hour on the bicycle ride, Booth began to realize that this might not have been such a good idea. It was obvious that Temperance was very comfortable on a bicycle and rode nearly effortlessly. He began to ponder if that was how she had maintained such an exquisite figure. That was the other issue, he was having an extremely difficult time not concentrating on her physical attributes. When she was riding away in front of him, the fact she was wearing nearly skintight jeans made his concentration waver constantly and every now and then she looked over her shoulder and grinned. When she turned around and coasted back to him, because he had fallen behind; she was in a bent over position, wearing a low cut shirt with the top button undone that emphasized she was braless today. He could have sworn that button was closed when they were at his apartment and that she had a bra on when they hugged. When she was riding in a side view for him it became even worse due to how athletically she pumped the pedals.

Booth suddenly groaned “Uhhhhh” as he realized it was becoming difficult for him to pedal when the bicycle seat suddenly felt so big and moving his legs became a chore. He stopped by the side of the tow path to put his feet on the ground for a minute. Temperance turned around and came back to him, gliding past and then around him in back. She came to a stop right next to him, facing in the same direction. She put her feet down and stood next to, so close her leg touched his for almost the full length from ground to seat. She rotated her leg slightly so that her thigh scuffed his a couple times.
Booth groaned again and his bicycle seat seemed even more constricting.

She laughed and said “What is this, old man? I thought you said you were up for a challenge. You keep falling off by the roadside. That’s at least three times so far.”

“What do you mean, Bones? Old man, nonsense! I’m just resting to conserve my strength for the return ride.”

“You have to make it to the half way point before you can worry about the return ride. You don’t look like you will last that far.”

She turned toward him and reached up to whisk some of his wayward hairs away from his eyes, resting her breast solidly against his upper arm. He could tell from the texture against his arm that she was just as excited as he was. They stood staring like that for several minutes, both afraid to move until Parker called them from farther up the path.

“Hey buddy, we’re on our way.” Booth replied. “We’ll catch up shortly.”

Temperance looked in his eyes and smiled as she asked “How do you like the scenery? Do you like the view?”

“Both the scenery and the view are far more beautiful than anything I have ever seen before. I could spend a lifetime looking at all of it with delight.”

Temperance suddenly pushed off on her bicycle and started pedaling away. She looked back over her shoulder and grinned as she said “You better hurry if you want to see any more!”

Booth pushed off on his bicycle slower, trying to maintain a sense of dignity and pedal at the same time. He failed miserably at that. The rest of the ride was a continuous repeat of the first part, with Booth’s blood pumping faster but his bicycle pedaling slowing as the day wore on. On the return ride, Booth had to ask Temperance to ride behind him for a while so he could concentrate on the bicycle. That didn’t work out so well either since she kept ‘oohing’ and ‘aahing’ over his muscle structure as she described it in clinical terms.

Booth was so relieved, and disappointed, when the ride was finally over and they were back at the car ready to go home. It meant the exquisite torture was over, but it meant the exquisite torture was really over.

AMarty
Squint
Squint

Back to top Go down

Post by AMarty Sat Sep 04, 2010 10:17 am

Next...

(Part 4)

(Day 2)
Booth’s Apartment
Washington D.C.

Once they were back in the apartment, Temperance got moving in the kitchen to fix some mac & cheese for dinner. Booth walked in while she was preparing it and smiled at her just as she licked some cheese off of her fingertips. He suddenly bent a little bit and went back out in the living room with Parker.

“Parker, what are you doing with my cell phone?”

“Just practicing texting, daddy.”

“You aren’t actually sending any messages, are you?”

“No, just deleting the messages.”

Temperance came into the room after putting the casserole in the oven.

“What is happening, Booth” she said.

“Parker is practicing texting on my cell phone.”

“I do not understand the appeal of texting. If you have the cell phone why not just say the words.”

Parker spoke up “It’s like having a secret language that others don’t understand and you can send messages without others hearing you.”

He showed Temperance the cell phone screen with a bunch of meaningless characters.

“Yes, you are right. I do not understand it.” she said. “It looks very haphazard and poorly spelled. I am sure we could design a cleaner system than that if we wanted to.”

“Really?” Parker queried.

“Of course, we should be able to come up with something that would work. Booth, can you watch the mac & cheese while I experiment a little here on my cell phone?

“Got it! Go ahead.”

“Parker, we probably should try to use groups of letters or numbers so that messages always take up a certain amount of space. Groups with four letters are probably too big and hard to type. Those with two letters might be too small to carry a message. Let’s try working with three letters and see how that works.”

“I’m not sure I understand what you mean.”

“Well, we need to have three standard parts to a message for us to clearly understand it; who it is intended for, who sent it, and the actual message text. So If I was sending you a normal message with that structure it would be ‘Parker Bones Time for Mac & Cheese.’ If you were sending me one it might be “Bones Parker I Want A Sundae Now”.

“I like that message.”

“I thought you would. That message is hard to type and read. We’ll try using three-letter words in lower case, that is small letters. To make it more difficult for other people to read we’ll need to make some changes. It is probably best to use consonants, rather than vowels for our modified words. The first thing we need is letter group for who is sending and receiving the message. Let’s try bns for Bones, pkr for Parker, and bth for booth.”

“i don’t call my daddy, Booth, I call him daddy.”

“Ok, then you use ddy when sending to him.”

“Yes, good.”

“Parker, it looks like we will have to modify some words to fit the three letter format. We could even make up our own little dictionary of words. For words that are two letters like go and to, we’ll just double the first letter giving ggo and tto. For words that are already three letters, we’ll just reverse the last two letters, so cat becomes cta and dog becomes dgo. For four-letter words we‘ll usually just drop the first vowel, so safe becomes sfe, like becomes lke and want becomes wnt. For longer words we’ll just to make a list of the important ones we need, like danger being dgr. We’l have to make special ones for certain phrases like mac & cheese becomes mnc.

“Boy, that sounds difficult, Bones.”

“It is only difficult the first time we try to create the three-letter words. Once we have made them, then the dictionary is on our phone and easy to use. Here, let’s use my cell phone and send our first message to your father. Ok, we type in “bth bns pkr wnt mnc” and now hit send.”

“Oh Bones, that was easy. Will he be able to read it?”

“I don’t know, Parker. Let’s see if he notices it.”

A few minutes later Booth calls out “Parker, what is this nonsense on my cell phone?”

Parker and Bones start high-fiving in the background while Booth looks at them sideways and smiles.

“Parker, now all we need to do is complete our little dictionary and you have your own family language, you could call it bfl, Booth Family Language.”

“No, Bones, it would have to be bbl.”

“I don’t understand.”

“Booth and Bones Language.”

“Thank you Parker. I would like that.”

AMarty
Squint
Squint

Back to top Go down

Post by joybrennan Sat Sep 04, 2010 3:54 pm

I really like the Parker and Brennan stuff. Could totally see Brennan helping Parket make up his own text code! Very Happy
joybrennan
joybrennan
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Number of posts : 1532
Say What You Want : I like to see the roller-coaster before I get on it. I mean, how many loops are we talking here?
Registration date : 2010-03-07

Back to top Go down

Post by AMarty Sat Sep 04, 2010 5:51 pm

Next...

(Part 5)

(Day 5)
Dr. Brennan’s Office
Jeffersonian Institution

Temperance sat at her office computer, reviewing some of her previous data in a recent case.

“Bones, may I come in?” said a high-pitched voice.

She turned around and saw Parker standing at her office door.

“Of course, Parker. Please do.”

“Thank you.”

As he approached, she could see his face was sad and his eyes were red as if he had been crying.

“Parker, why are you here? Shouldn’t you be in school now?”

“I wanna ask you a few questions, Bones.”

“What questions do you have?”

“Why’d you lie to us, Daddy ‘n me?”

“What do you mean?”

“Why’d you lead us to think you wanted to be part of our family?”

“I would like that very much.”

“That’s what I mean by lyin’ to us. Why’d you tease us and make us think you wanted us?”

“Parker, I do not understand what this is all about. Please explain why you are asking these questions.”

“My daddy sometimes talks in his sleep and I heard everything.”

“What did you hear?”

“Daddy keeps having dreams about you.”

“About me. What kind of dreams?”

“How he bet everything to ask you to be with him for 30, or 40 or 50 years... ...and you said ‘No.’”

“Parker, that is not an easy thing to do right now.”

“Why? What is hard? All you have to do is say ‘Yes.’”

“I wish I could, but I can not right now.”

“So, all this time we spent together, havin’ fun, doesn’t mean enough.”

“Parker, I really enjoy being with both of you.”

“Not enough to really be with us!”

“That is not correct.”

“Bones, don’ lie to me again! You play with us to make yourself happy but won’ make us complete!”

“Parker, perhaps in awhile I will...”

“No, Bones! I don’ wanna play this game anymore! It’s no fun! If you don’ want us, I don’ want you anymore! Just go away and leave us alone! Daddy and me don’ need the hurt anymore!”

Parker turned and ran out of her office, and out of the lab, with tears streaming down his cheeks. Temperance laid her head in her hands and stared at her desktop.

Angela came into Temperance’s office with a questioning look on her face after Parker nearly slammed into her while running across the lab.

“Bren, what was that all about?”

Still staring at her desktop she replied “Apparently, I have failed at another social interaction.”

“Sweetie, what’s going on? You’ve been moody for awhile now?”

“Angie, please close the door and then sit down on the couch so we can talk face to face.”

Once she had settled on the couch, Temperance began “Angie, I so desperately need to talk to somebody because I am afraid I am not dealing with some issues very well. However, you have to promise me that you will not repeat these things to anyone.”

“Even Booth?”

“Especially Booth. I will tell him when it is easier for me to do so.”

“I promise Bren. I will not tell anyone.”

“Angie, a few weeks ago Booth and I were walking home after leaving Sweet’s office. We stopped to talk for a minutes and he suddenly began explaining how he is the gambler and he wanted to gamble. He wanted to take a chance on ‘us’. He said that he wanted 30, or 40 or 50 years and that he had always known it, right from the beginning, and he kissed me.”

Angel squealed with delight “Oh yes!”

Temperance continued “As he said this to me I was looking into his eyes and for a few seconds he frightened me. His eyes lit up with something that wasn’t caring or fondness for me. It was the same look I have seen on numerous addicts when following their addiction. His is gambling.”

“Oh sweetie, I’m sorry.”

“It only lasted a few seconds and then the normal affectionate stare he gives me came back as he continued on asking for that chance. It was obvious that he was serious and was truly putting his heart out there for me.”

“What did you say to him?”

“I was stunned and taken by surprise, both by the statement and the look in his eyes. I couldn’t think of anything to say. All I could see was our partnership being torn apart if I failed in a relationship like that and he left me. I just couldn’t bear to face the sun each day if I lost him from my life completely. If we keep the partnership as is, I can keep him in my life for a very long time. I... I... said... said... no.”

“No! Sweetie, how could you do that to him?”

AMarty
Squint
Squint

Back to top Go down

Post by AMarty Sat Sep 04, 2010 5:54 pm

(Part 6)

(Day 5)
Dr. Brennan’s Office
Jeffersonian Institution

“I realized as soon as I said it that I was wrong. His face became very tormented and he fell back against a wall to support himself. It was clear that, to use one of your metaphors, I had crushed his heart. I didn’t understand the kind of emotional pain something like that would cause. I have spent every moment of our partnership doing everything I possibly could to prevent Booth having to suffer needlessly. My own emotions began to overwhelm me as I knew I had been responsible for causing the great pain he now suffered.”

“Bren, what happened after that?”

“We talked for a couple minutes and he pointed out that he was going to have to move on; so he could find somebody who would share his life for 30, or 40 or 50 years. I tried to be supportive and said ‘I know‘ but he had just crushed my heart then, so I guess it was a fair exchange.”

“Oh Sweetie, I’m very sorry this worked out so painfully for both of you.”

“Every day since then has been difficult and I have tried to cope by diverting my attention to other things like dating Andrew Hacker. That hasn’t worked out well and now I hear Booth is dating someone else also.”

“Do you think it is serious?

“I do not know. I am afraid to inquire too much. Angie, it seems that every time I turn around now, things get worse. The reason Parker ran out of here is because he thinks I have been deceiving him and his father as to my real intentions. We have all had such wonderful times together and I so enjoy being around both of them. Apparently, he heard Booth talking in his sleep about the chance he took to ask me for 30 plus years and I said ‘No.’ Parker explicitly told me he didn’t want me hurting him and his father anymore and that he didn’t want to see me again.”

“Oh Bren, I’m sure he doesn’t really mean that. He doesn’t know the whole situation, so you and Booth may have to explain it for him. Parker has adored you from the first time we saw him in here with you. Like most things, give him a little time and he’ll probably regret what he said, if he doesn’t already.”

“That would be wonderful, if it happens.“

“How is your health doing? Are you eating properly?”

“Well enough, I guess. I wish I could get more sleep, but the nightmares sometimes make it difficult.”

“Nightmares? Bren, what nightmares?”

“I have always had an occasional nightmare, understandable given the work we do. Lately, it seems that they are increasing in number and intensity. I imagine it may be because of the issues related to the Gravedigger trial.”

“What kind of nightmares are you having?”

“Mostly pretty straight forward images of those of us that were buried, except that the others weren’t able to save us at the time. The helpless feeling of watching and not being able to do anything. One in which Gravedigger managed to capture all of us and buried us in an old missile silo that she then filled with tons of liquid cement. There was no way out and no else outside at the Jeffersonian to help us. One in which I am lying on the lab forensic table being dissected by skeletons with your faces. One in which Booth and I are at the point a few weeks ago where he asked me for the 30 plus years. I look in his eyes and happily say ‘Yes. I want this!‘ Suddenly, I hear a voice, say ‘No, he’s mine!‘ I turn around and it is the skeleton body of Fat Pam Noonan. She shoots me and as all goes black I see her dragging Booth off in to the void. There are a few others but those are the main ones.”

“Sweetie, why haven’t you said something about this? Have you said anything to Booth”

“No. Normally, I would discuss something like this with him. However, now that we aren’t as close anymore, and especially, now that he is dating someone else that never seems appropriate.”

“Bren, when ever you have these nightmares, let me know so we can work it out for you. Ok?”

“Thank you, Angie. I will.”

After she left, Temperance pulled out her cell phone and typed in “bth bns bns vst bth tmw.”

AMarty
Squint
Squint

Back to top Go down

Post by AMarty Sat Sep 04, 2010 6:04 pm

Next...

(Part 7)

(Day 6)
Booth’s Apartment
Washington D.C.

Temperance sat on the couch as Booth was sitting about six inches from her.

He asked “Bones, why did you want to come over this evening? You don’t usually come during the middle of the week.”

“Booth, I was wondering if we could discuss something.” As she said that she slid next to him, resting her thigh against his and turning to lean against his chest, looking into his eyes.

“Oh God,” he thought. “She’s braless again. This is going to get embarrassing quickly.”

Unfortunately, there was no place for him to go as he was already sitting against the arm of the couch. She had him prisoner and could work her wiles as she wished.

“What do you want to talk about, Bones?” he spoke gently, afraid to move.

“I want to discuss the incident we had a few weeks ago.” As she was speaking she absent-mindedly placed her arm over his abdomen and diagonally downward so her hand rested on his hip.

He tried to contain the groan but failed.

“Are you alright? Did you hurt something earlier today?”

“No, no. Everything is fine. I just need to move a little bit.”

“Oh, Okay. Let me help.” she said as she moved her position diagonally to his with her breasts pressed against his chest and her hair inches from his face. She reached behind to try and move him by placing her hand on his posterior muscles and pulling gently.

He groaned again and choked out “Bones, you are killing me here. You have been for several days and you know you are doing it. You know I don’t have any defenses against you when you are in full affectionate attack mode. Why are you teasing and torturing me like this?”

She remained laying on his chest looking up into his eyes and said “Yes, I’ve been cheating. That’s because this issue is very important to me and I want to win the discussion.”

“What issue? What incident are you talking about?”

‘The discussion about 30, 40 or 50 years and moving on.”

“Oh. What about it?”

“I would like to have a chance to reconsider my answer and I would like to ask you to please not move on yet.”

“What does reconsider your answer mean.?”

“I realized that I panicked and answered with the first thing that came to mind. I have been considering the situation and I see three possible outcomes to your question:
- the one already in place, i.e. no personal relationship and we continue with moving on,
- a personal relationship that is loose and flexible allowing us to adapt as desired.
- a more formal or structured relationship with the responsibilities and benefits it brings.
I am giving all three of them equal weighting, so that actually means I am showing about 66% for a relationship of some kind. I know you hate numbers but my brain is happy to work with them.

“If I understand you, you think there is a better chance than not that we should be together.”

“That is correct but I must point out that does not mean it is set in wood.”

“Set in stone”

“Oh.”

“How long do you think it will take you to reconsider this and that I should refrain from moving on?”

“I honestly don’t know. I will be as expeditious as I can, Booth.”

“Alright, Bones.”

“There is another issue I wanted to discuss with you.”

“What is that?”

“Parker stopped by my office the other day.”

“What? Wasn’t he supposed to be in school.?

“He apparently heard you talking in your sleep about your request and my declining it. He believes I have been misleading both of you as to my intentions concerning the three of us together. He was very angry and hurt. He wanted me to stop hurting both of you.”

“Oh Bones, I’m sorry. I’ll explain the situation to him. We may both want to sit down with him later and let him know he doesn’t have anything to worry about.”

“Thank you. May I use the bathroom in your bedroom?”

“Of course, but the main hall one is larger.”

“I like the other one better, thanks.” She picked up the overly large purse she brought with her and walked towards the bathroom.

Temperance seemed to be taking an awfully long time so Booth went to the bedroom door headed for the bathroom, but the bedroom door was locked.

“Bones! Are you alright?”

“Yes, Booth. I’m fine. Just give me a few more minutes.” she called from inside the room.

“Okay. You had me worried there.”

“What else is new, Booth? You are always worried about me.” she added.

A little while later Temperance stood behind the locked door and called Booth to her.

“Booth, I need to ask you to take me on faith and just do what I ask right now. Will you do that?”

“Of course, Bones. “

“Once you step through this door, it is no longer the work partners Bones and Booth speaking. It is the dear friends Seeley and Tempe. Is that good for you?”

“Of course.”

“Alright then. Turn off the hallway lights and walk to this bedroom door. It will be unlocked. Enter the bedroom and close the door behind you then lock it and stand at the door until I give you other directions.”

“Yes, Tempe.”

He completed the directions and was standing inside the door. The room was entirely dark as it had no windows, only interior lights that were turned off.

AMarty
Squint
Squint

Back to top Go down

Post by Pat Sun Sep 05, 2010 12:25 am

Hurry with the next installment! I can't wait.

Pat
Forensic Artist
Forensic Artist

Number of posts : 160
Say What You Want : Gun Control: The theory that a woman found dead in an alley, raped and strangled with her own pantyhose, is somehow morally superior to a woman explaining to police how her attacker got that fatal bullet wound.
Registration date : 2010-05-14

Back to top Go down

Post by AMarty Sun Sep 05, 2010 5:58 am

Pat wrote:Hurry with the next installment! I can't wait.

I'll have to check the calendar. It might be 21 or 22 days before I can post another one....

Just kidding!

Basketball

AMarty
Squint
Squint

Back to top Go down

Post by AMarty Sun Sep 05, 2010 6:08 am

Next...

(Part 8 )

(Day 6)
Booth’s Apartment
Washington D.C.

“Seeley, I wanted to give you a special present that only I can give. It is a present that you should have been privy to long ago but I was distracted by shiny pot metal objects while not noticing the gold beside me. I would like to give you the physical me as that present, but I can not, in good conscience, do that until our relationship issue is settled. Therefore, I want to give you a memory you can carry with you always. If we do form a relationship, then this is the sampler of what you can expect there. If we do not form a relationship then you will have this memory to carry with you and I will have the thrill of knowing I gave it to you. ”

She waited a few minutes and then said “I am going to turn on some of the lights. When I do, please move forward and sit on the bed facing me and close enough so I can see your eyes.”

Dim and low level lighting came on and he moved to sit as she directed. He then looked at her. She had arranged his three-way mirror so she was in front of it and the room lights were adjusted so she was in the center of the lighting much like low theatrical lighting. She was seated on a stool facing in his direction with one leg draped in front of her and the other one crossed over its thigh. She was leaning forward slightly, her arms were crossed in front of her and her hair was up in a bun. She wore a pair of black stiletto high heels and a pair of black ‘squint’ glasses - nothing else. She had spent considerable time previously getting an even tan and had just rubbed her skin with some kind of oil. The image was more that of an expensive painting than a tawdry floor show due to the dimmed and directed lighting.

Seeley gasped for breath and fought not to go wobbly in the knees at the vision before him. He could see all angles of her body because of the three-way mirror.

Temperance began “I know that males often take great pleasure in looking at women they find attractive. You have often told me that you find me pleasing to the eye. Other men who have treated me poorly had the pleasure of seeing me nude, none have seen me posed like this and no one else ever will. I think it only fitting that the man who has treated me so well, stood by me while others used and abused that which he coveted, even died for me should be allowed to enjoy such a display. I only ask that you don’t touch me while I am doing this because I might lose what little control I have left.”

“Seeley, do you remember on the flight to China you once asked me to do something for you?”

He could only nod his head.

“I did not understand what you were asking then. Since that time I have put a lot of effort in to researching men’s fantasies and erotic images so I could do this for you properly. You may take photographs for your personal use if you wish.”

He heard the words she said last, but he could see the pleading in her eyes so he said “Thank you for that offer, but this should only be between us here and now, Tempe.”

Her eyes teared up a bit and she gave him a silent “Thank you.”

She then said “I have the following routines that I will perform: Girl on Bicycle Approaching, Girl on Bicycle Going, Adventurous Vixen, Innocent Country Girl,Hot Housewife, College Coed, Amazon Warrior, Torrid Teacher, Diana the Hunter, and Girl in Handcuffs. We will start with The Librarian.”

She sat up straighter and raised her hands to her glasses with her elbows out so her forearms were horizontal. That movement uncovered her breasts which were moving gently in response to the action. She then held that position for over a minute while she stared into Seeley’s eyes and let him drink in that image as his face began to flush.

“Do you like what you see so far?” she asked.

Seeley finally got his voice back and said “Yes, I do very much.”

“Good, that makes me very happy. I want you to look at every inch of me and enjoy it as much as you can. I will move slowly so you have time to lock the image into your memory. You need only ask if you want me to hold a certain position longer, or go back to a previous position. If you have a specific stance or pose you would like to see, please tell me.”

AMarty
Squint
Squint

Back to top Go down

Post by AMarty Sun Sep 05, 2010 6:12 am

Next..

*********** RATED MA RATED MA **************

(Part 9)

(Day 6)
Booth’s Apartment
Washington D.C.

She continued with The Librarian by very slowly removing her glasses directly in front of her with a hand on each frame. As she looked through them, she noticed spots of dirt on the lenses. Holding the left frame, she released her right hand and gently used her index finger to remove the dirt spots. That didn’t work well enough so she moved her index finger to her lips and gently and slowly licked it then gradually raised the eyeglasses and looked through one lens as she started arching her torso up and forward. She stretched her arm and brought the tip of her finger into contact with the lens then very slowly traced her finger around the inner edge of the ovoid lens frame. She did that several times to be sure she got it all.

By this time Seeley’s groans were hard to suppress. It was made more difficult for him because she kept staring into his eyes and using hers to show him what body part would move next.

Tempe continued by pulling her arms back gradually and as she did so she collapsed and folded the arms of the glasses along the lenses and rotated the glasses so the straight edge was down and the curve of the lenses was facing up. She held the glasses in her palm with them extending out of her hand along her fingers. More than half the length of the glasses was free and pointing in front of her hand. As she was moving the glasses she also began returning to her straight seating position. Her right arm began moving so that was held directly against her side with the forearm bent forward 90 degrees and the palm up so that it rested across her waist and directly below her breasts. She moved the left in a similar motion so that its elbow rested in the palm of the other hand and she pivoted the forearm up and back so that he curved glasses now rested against her cheek at the corner of her mouth.

Seeley was definitely having breathing problems and everything fit way too tightly by now. His vision seemed to be fogging up too.

She continued by opening her lips just a small gap and then slowly rotating her head back and forth to caress the glasses with her lips. She did this for a couple minutes, varying the angle of the glasses to her lips. Suddenly she said “Ohhh!” and it looked like she dropped her glasses. They fell directly down and into the cleavage of her breasts that had been enhanced by her arms being held tightly together. The result was a very masculine object floating in the folds of her breasts as they pulsed from the penetration.

Seeley’s groans were becoming more pitiful and he thought he was going to black out from all the blood leaving his head. He tried several times to regain his balance but kept slipping on the edge of the bed.

Tempe sat in that same position for several moments as she moaned lightly with her eyes partially closed but still staring directly in to his. She then made a motion of slowly raising her arms and moving them slightly forward, as if she were offering her breasts to Seeley. She moved her position several times so he could have a view from different angles. Next she took her left had and grabbed the end of the glasses that was erect and held it there. Demonstrating the manual dexterity she mentioned earlier, Tempe fondled and caressed the glasses from every conceivable angle and approach. She then began to very slowly withdraw the glasses from her body and holding them in her hand, rotated it forward as if offering the glasses to Seeley. Her eyes were saying ‘catch!’ but her jiggling breasts were distracting him. She flicked the glasses in a smooth arc that should have been an easy catch, but wasn’t. The glasses arced right in to his lap.

“Damn! What was that?” he yelled as he jumped and fell off the bed again.

Tempe broke out in a deep throaty laugh and her eyes were glittering with happiness. Seeley looked up to see his goddess laughing but she was laughing with him not at him. He would have paid almost any price to see her laugh like that, but to have the added blessings of her nude and in his bedroom. He would have withstood any humiliation to be here. It didn’t hurt any that her deep laughing also sent enticing pulsations throughout her entire body.

AMarty
Squint
Squint

Back to top Go down

Post by AMarty Sun Sep 05, 2010 6:16 am

Next....

**************RATED MA RATED MA*****************

(Part 10)

(Day 6)
Booth’s Apartment
Washington D.C.

Tempe waited a few minutes for Seeley to reposition himself and and get a solid hold on his seating position. Once he was ready she continued with the routine. She rotated on the stool a little bit to be sure she was facing directly towards him. Next she gradually transitioned from sitting on the stool to having her lead leg extended out fully and gracefully to the ground. The other leg was bent slightly back and resting on a section of the stool. She was sitting on the very edge of the stool and her torso was fully erect. Her hands were on the edges of the stool, which forced her chest forward even more. She stared deeply in to his eyes and held that position for a while. Tempe slowly bent her head a little bit and gradually moved both of her hands in a slow caressing sweep all the way from her waist to the sides of her neck. She looked into his eyes and again held that position for awhile. Tempe released her hairband and a huge cascade of stunningly beautiful brown hair fell all around her shoulders and head. She held that position and stared into his eyes again.

Tempe said “Seeley. Is this what you wanted to see on that China flight?”

“Oh yes. yes. yes.” he mumbled.

She said “Am I forgiven for not doing it then?”

“Completely. Ohhhh yessssss...”

Tempe lowered her head a bit and then suddenly rocked her head back quickly, arching her back, stretching in a graceful curve and shaking her hair violently in several directions, then returned to her start position. “Does that help get me a little more forgiveness?”

“Bags full of forgiveness.”

She shifted her position around the stool slightly so that Seeley was looking at her in side profile then she twisted her torso towards him, bent at a slight angle and shook her hair several times in different directions.

The groans had begun to surface again.

Tempe straightened her torso so she was in a complete profile view. Next she began to slide backwards across the stool until she was centered and balanced on it. She extended her legs and arms so that she was lying horizontally on the stool, then stretched them out in both directions and arched her back so her hair was hanging down, almost touching the floor. She turned her chest slightly so she was facing Seeley and stared into his eyes longingly. The effect was almost as if she were lying in bed with him.

All of Seeley’s clothes suddenly seemed way too small again and his hearing started fading from the throbbing noises in his ears.

Tempe held the same basic position but rotated her body slowly around in a circle on top of the stool so he could see it from several different angles. When she was back in profile position she pulled in her arms and legs and rocked forward to bring her to a siting position on the stool with one leg hanging down on each side. She looked into his eyes again. “Do you still like what you see?”

“Ohh yesss. More than I can ever express.”

“Good. Then we will move on to Girl On A Bicycle.”

Seeley’s thoughts immediately went back to the riding on the tow path. He didn’t even need a routine. Simply the phrase was enough for his mind to flood with all the images of her circling him on the bicycle. He thought for a second and then wondered “How is she going to do something like that?”

Apparently Tempe had skills not usually taught to anthropologists. She must have spent some time as either a gymnast or floor dancer. Tempe used her legs to push straight up raising her pelvis off of the stool top. She then took the hand that was not on Seeley’s side and centered it flat on the stool. Next she rocked her body forward a little bit using that hand as a pivot and balancing point. She then extended her other arm to handlebars and her legs to pedals. Tempe continued pivoting her body until she was at almost the same angle as on the bicycle. Seeley was speechless, she looked just like when they were on the tow path. The big difference was the speed of the pedaling and her wonderful nudity. Now she was moving each leg by extending it out as far as it would go and then pulling it all the way back up to her chest.

Tempe looked at him with a wicked smile and said “Would you like to ride my bicycle?”

Seeley realized it was going to be a very long evening. He would be courageous and not give up in the face of certain constriction injuries.

AMarty
Squint
Squint

Back to top Go down

Post by AMarty Sun Sep 05, 2010 6:23 am

Next ...

**************RATED MA RATED MA*************

(Part 11)

(Day 6)
Booth’s Apartment
Washington D.C.

By the time Tempe had gotten through all the routines, and especially as she completed Girl In Handcuffs he was on the verge of grabbing his real handcuffs and making sure she never left. Fortunately, he realized that probably wouldn’t be a good idea.

Tempe stood directly in front of him with her hands still crossed behind her as if in handcuffs. She said “Now that I have completed all of the planned routines, are there any specific poses or stances you would like me to assume?”

“Well... ...uhh ...hmm”

Seeley, don’t be embarrassed. I am here to satisfy all of the visual wishes you have, that I can. What would you like to see?”

“I would like to see Dr. Brennan Examining New Bones.”

A glint came into her eye and she said “Of course.” Tempe then moved to the other side of the stool so she was facing directly at him and took the appropriate position of Dr. Brennan observing. She held it for a very long time for him. The deep breath he suddenly took told her how much impact it had on him.

Tempe said “Would you like to see more of Dr. Brennan’s workday?”

“Ohh... ...yes ...please.”

Tempe took her time and allowed him to observe in great detail as she did each of the routines she called:

Sitting At Her Computer
Entering the SUV And Sitting Next To You
Sitting In The Diner Eating French Fries
Correcting The Intern
Surveying Her Domain
Asleep On Her Couch
Escorted By Her FBI Partner

Seeley’s breathing became more difficult with each of those routines and he finally rasped out “Far more beautiful than I ever imagined.”

Tempe replied “I am glad both that you have imagined these things and that my performance has surpassed your expectations.” She took Seeley’s hand and said “We are going to do something very special just for you. We are going to create some faux sex images for you to retain also.”

Seeley said “I’m not sure I understand.”

She replied “Faux means fake. We are going to create some fake memories for you to have.”

“I know what faux means, I just am not sure how we are going to do this.”

“Seeley, think of it as you are being part of the show for your own memories. I need you to strip naked and join me... Don’t look at me like that. If I told you we were going to have real sex how long would it take you to strip? ...yes, that’s about what I thought. Okay, here is what we are going to do. The two of us will be here in the center just as when I did my routines. How did you like those routines?

“Very much. Perhaps we could go bicycling again next weekend.” he smiled.

“Will Parker be with us this time?”

“No, not next weekend.”

“Then maybe we should rent a bicycle for two.”

“Tempe, only if I get to choose who sits in front.”

“Okay. Let’s get back to these faux sex positions. Here is what we are going to do. We will assume a specific sex position, like the traditional missionary position. We will get as close in that position as we can and hide certain offending physical features... ...Seeley, don’t be embarrassed, I would be insulted if you hadn’t had that reaction after all of this. Fortunately, I have really long hair so we should be okay. We will then adjust our bodies to replicate the actual feel of being in the position normally. Once we have that, we will then look at our images in the three mirrors to see what it looks like. Then we will combine the feel and the look at the same time, concentrating as hard as we can to create an overall impression of the position. We can hold any position for as long as you like to get that impression. Do you understand what I mean here?

“Let me see if I have this clearly. I get to stand here naked with a stunningly beautiful woman grappling in different positions, replicating every dream I could possible imagine for as long as I like but I have to put off any actual sexual release while doing so. ...hmm ...yeah, I’m up for that.”

“I could tell... Let’s try the first position and see how it works. My research indicates this is one of the more popular positions for men, so we’ll start here.”

“Which is... ..oh”

Tempe had dropped down on her knees and had her face against his abdomen. She kissed it once lightly.

“If you keep kissing like that there won’t be anything faux about this” Seeley snickered.

AMarty
Squint
Squint

Back to top Go down

Post by Pat Sun Sep 05, 2010 7:52 am

Extraordinary. I enjoyed so much. You have a great imagination and a gift for communicating your vision. Thank you.

PS: More Please.

Pat
Forensic Artist
Forensic Artist

Say What You Want : Gun Control: The theory that a woman found dead in an alley, raped and strangled with her own pantyhose, is somehow morally superior to a woman explaining to police how her attacker got that fatal bullet wound.

Back to top Go down

Post by AMarty Sun Sep 05, 2010 7:56 am

Next...

***********RATED MA RATED MA********

(Part 12)

(Day 6)
Booth’s Apartment
Washington D.C.

“Okay Seeley, notice how if I use the pressure of my cheek against you and pull my hair tight does that give a reasonable simulation of being stimulated orally?”

“I would say amazingly realistic, yes.. yes..”

“Let’s try to make a few adjustments here to maybe bring a little more pressure and stimulation simulation.”

“O[Only admins are allowed to see this link] Owwww, Owwww!”

“What? What’s wrong Seeley?”

“Caught in the hair! Caught in the hair!”

“Ohhh... Is that better?”

“Yes, oh yes.”

“We’ll take a few minutes before we continue...”

“Okay Seeley, are your injuries disabling or do you want to continue?”

“Just be careful with that dangerous hair of yours.” he smiled.

“Alright, here we go back in to position again. Does that feel about right?”

With his eyes rolling upwards “Ohhh... ...yes”

“Okay Seeley, now that we have the physical contact and sensory replication, we need to do the imagery part. Look in the mirrors. See our bodies from all directions. See all the athletic curves and features. Look closely at the features most describing this position. Notice the softness of my body contrasting with the sharp muscular definition of yours. ...hmm, nice abs by the way. See yourself as the alpha male ruling his dominion with the subservient female satisfying his most carnal desires and enjoying it ecstatically while she does. Seeley, is that a tattoo of a butterfly I see?”

“You can see that?”

“How did you even get a tattoo there?

“It was a Boy Scout thing. I don’t want to talk about it. Let’s move on.” he said with a huge blush on his face.

Tempe started snickering “Okay see yourself as the alpha male with the butterfly tattoo and the subservient woman laughing too hard to care about your carnal needs.”

“Very funny!”

“Yes! It certainly is!” she broke down snickering again.

“Okay. Just let me know when you are ready to continue.”

A few minutes later, after Tempe was able to get her laughing back under control, she said “ You know the whole spiel...picture it.. ...alpha male... ...subservient female... ...carnal desires... Look at our bodies in this position in all of the mirrors. See us as we really are. Now add the sensory perceptions of the physical contact between our bodies and combine the two into a complete sensory experience of this position. Now we hold this position for as long as you like to drive that perception to your mind as one you can’t forget... Seeley... Seeley... how much more time do you need? ...Seeley ...Seely.”

“I don’t know. Suddenly carnal desires are beginning to sound pretty appealing.”

“Carnal desires with a butterfly man! I think not!” she broke down laughing again.

“Alright, alright. Let’s move on.”

They continued in that manner going through all of the positions that Seeley knew. Tempe then taught him about eight more positions. She knew many more, but didn’t want to embarrass him with those he wasn’t flexible enough to accomplish.

Having completed the final faux sex posing, Tempe was still in the final position. Seeley was standing normally with his legs slightly spread. Tempe was in front and off to one side, turned perpendicular to him, on one knee and one foot. She had her hands extended forward. One hand was in position to provide luxurious earthshaking joy and pleasure. The other was in position to provide quick and intense pain.

Tempe said “Seeley, while I’m here, I’d like to talk to you about toys and playmates.”

“What? What do you mean?”

AMarty
Squint
Squint

Back to top Go down

Post by AMarty Sun Sep 05, 2010 8:09 am

Next ...

***********RATED MA RATED MA************

(Part 13)

(Day 6)
Booth’s Apartment
Washington D.C.

Tempe shifted in to her teacher voice as if talking to a young student.

She said “You’ve been a bad partner. A bad partner. A very very very bad partner - pain pain pain.”

Seeley reacted with a choked gulp and an aching groan.

You should be a good partner. A good partner. A very very very good partner - joy joy joy.

Seeley choked again, this time trying to control the euphoria.

Partners share with partners - joy joy joy.

You made Tempe cry a lot by forcing her to play with broke toys like Sully and Hacker, or cheap foreign toys - pain pain pain.

Tempe has waited for years to play with the good toys - pain pain.

You hid the good toys and wouldn’t let her play with them - pain pain.

Broke toys are bad - pain. You should let her play with good toys - joy.

Tempe wants to play a lot - joy joy joy.

No more hiding toys from Tempe - pain pain pain pain pain pain.

You should share toys - joy joy joy joy joy joy.

Don’t hide toys - pain pain pain!

What are you going to do from now on - joy?

I didn’t hear an answer... pain pain pain

What are you going to do from now on - joy?”

Seeley mumbled “Share toys ...”

“What was that... pain pain” She said.

He spoke up “Share toys...”

“Yes, that is right - joy joy joy joy.

It is not right to make Tempe cry and be a bad partner - pain pain pain.

You should make Tempe happy and be a good partner - joy joy joy.

What do you want to be?

“A good partner joy.”

“That’s right - joy joy joy joy And what do good partners do?’

“Share toys - joy.”

“Very good - joy joy joy joy.

Who do you want to share toys with?”

“Tempe - joy.”

Seeley has bad playmates - pain.
Seeley should have good playmate - joy.

Tess bad playmate - pain pain.
Tempe good playmate - joy joy.

Cam bad playmate - pain pain.

Rebecca bad playmate - pain pain.

Katherine bad playmate - pain pain.

Perotta bad playmate - pain pain pain pain pain pain.
“Damn, Tempe! I get it! Stay away from Perotta. Message received, don’t cripple me!”
“Tempe good playmate - joy joy joy joy joy joy.

Anybody but Tempe bad playmate - pain pain.

Who is bad playmate?

“Anybody but Tempe - pain.”

Who is good playmate?”

“Tempe - joy.”

Who is only playmate for Seeley?”

“Tempe - joy.”

“Very very good - joy joy joy joy joy joy joy joy joy joy

Have you learned your lessons today?”

“Yes - joy.”

“Very good. - joy joy joy joy.

I’m glad we were able to talk - joy joy joy joy joy joy.”

She released him and stood to face him staring into his eyes.

He winced ”Those were some pretty hard-learned lessons, Tempe.”

"I hope you learn them well as they come from my heart” she said with a slightly evil smile. “That is the conclusion of our events tonight and I am getting tired. May I sleep here. I can sleep under the covers and you can sleep on top of them. Is that alright with you?”

“Of course. I would be thrilled to have you stay. I do have one more request if you don’t mind.”

“What is that, Seeley?”

“The routines were fantastic and the faux sex was amazing. But there is one thing I have dreamed of for a long time; a chance to hug and kiss the woman I love with more than a ‘guy’ hug.”

“I would enjoy that very much also.”

They stood staring at each other, but not moving, almost like teenagers on their first date. A night filled with every sexual variation under the sun, and they balked at a simple hug and kiss. Seeley finally stepped forward and they embraced tightly. He could feel her naked body almost the full length of his and he looked into her eyes as they moved forward to kiss. The first touches were gentle and he became lost in the experience. Shortly afterwards, he blacked out completely at that point.

Seeley awoke and everything was dark around him. He was lying on his back in his own bed. “Oh no! Don’t tell me that was all a dream!” From this angle he couldn’t see much over by the mirror and nothing else caught his eye. He went to roll over but realized there was an obstruction in the blankets. “She’s still here!” he thought. He had stopped in mid roll and saw that she was sleeping under the covers, while he was lying on top of the covers. All he could actually see of her was that magnificent hair spread beautifully. Seeley settled back on to his back and started reviewing the nights events.

He thought “I have to admit that has to have been the most exciting, daring, exhausting, sexually draining, and just plain painful event of my life. Matter of fact, my whole body still hurts.... Ohhhhh... Uhhhh.... He began reviewing the events: the various routines she did, the ones he asked for, all those fabulous faux sex positions she shared with him. I have got to be the luckiest guy in the world and I didn’t see all of this right in front of me. How could I have ever thought of moving on, that had to be my life’s worst thought... ...although if I hadn’t, I might not have seen this for years yet.”

Seeley eventually drifted off to sleep, rather fitfully. He tossed and turned a lot reliving all the routines and the faux sex positions.

AMarty
Squint
Squint

Back to top Go down

Post by AMarty Sun Sep 05, 2010 8:14 am

Pat wrote:Extraordinary. I enjoyed so much. You have a great imagination and a gift for communicating your vision. Thank you.

PS: More Please.

Thanks fro the great comments. You caught me while I was trying to sneak a couple more in...

Very Happy

AMarty
Squint
Squint

Back to top Go down

Post by AMarty Sun Sep 05, 2010 9:18 am

Booth at his finest... ...confused again

Next...

(Part 14)

(Day 7)
Brennan’s Office
Jeffersonian Institution

Temperance was standing on the forensic platform perusing some notes when Booth entered calling “Bones! Good Afternoon!”

“Good Afternoon Booth. How are you today?”

“Wonderful, but a little confused. Could we talk in your office for a minute?”

“Certainly.” as she walked into the office.

Once they were both in the office, she turned to him and asked “What do you want to talk about?”

“This is a little embarrassing. Let me lock the door and pull the shades first.”

He then went to the couch and sat down. Temperance moved her chair to sit facing him.

“Ehh. Last night, did we... did we...?”

“What? Did we what, Booth?”

“Uhhh. ...have intercourse?”

“What! Of course not Booth. We are partners. Are you telling me that you find me so dreary and unappealing you would forget if we did?” Her eyes burned with danger warnings.

“I’m sorry Bones. I’m just so confused now. After that show you put on and the dreams I had I...”

“Show? What show? I didn’t put on any show. Have you been drinking again?”

“But when you left this morning it all seemed so wonderful.”

“I do not understand, Booth. I left last night.”

The look in Booth’s eyes became one of panic and he blurted “I’m sorry Bones. I don’t know what happened. I didn’t mean to insult you. You know I would never do that. I’ll go schedule some time with Sweets, I think.”

She stood up in front of him and said “Stand up and hand me your badge and gun.”

“What? Bones, you don’t have any authority to relieve me of them. You needn’t worry. I’ll turn them over to Sweets if I have to.”

“Booth, I’m asking you to trust me. Hand them to me.”

He pulled the badge and gun from his trousers and handed them to her. She took them and walked over to her desk, signaling him to follow her. She laid the badge and pistol on the desk.

“Booth, in a few minutes, I will be telling you some things. They may sound strange to you but I assure you they are absolutely true and you are hearing them from the same Dr. Brennan that is standing here now. I ask you to bear with me on this. You can think of it as compartmentalizing, roll playing, gaming or any other thing that soothes your mind. I have to do this until we have a more stable situation between us or I won’t be able to make it through each work day. I am asking you to please go with me on this, at least for now.”

“Alright Bones, if it is this important to you , I support you completely.”

She smiled “Thank you. I do not believe you will be sorry for doing so.”

Next she picked up his badge and gun again then said “As long as either of these is on your person or lying around the office or car, then Booth is always speaking to Bones. Place both of them here...” she indicated a lovely wooden box similar to a cigar box but larger. She opened the lid and inside was a beautiful velvet interior with fitted spaces formed exactly to his badge case and pistol with holster. She then lovingly picked up the badge case and gently fitted it into place, caressing it as she pulled her fingers away. She did the same thing with the holstered gun then closed the box.

The change in her was instant and obvious. The stern Dr. Brennan had become the gentle orphan girl that hides deep inside. She said “When these are put away like this, Seeley is speaking with Tempe.” She looked at him and smiled beautifully, for him, with joyous lights dancing in her eyes. Her now radiant beauty nearly took his breathe away. She stood for a couple minutes like that then opened the box and pulled out both objects. Again the change was immediate and the Bones he knew was addressing him.

“Does this change bother you in either direction? Does this frighten you in any way?”

“No, Bones. I was a bit surprised by how quickly you shift from one to the other. I know that you, regardless of the manifestation, will never do anything to harm me and I have no reason to fear it.”

“Thank you. I assure you this is not a case of multiple personalities or other psychological issues that would be a threat to you. It is simply how I protect myself from the world at large. I am able to do it quickly because I have had so much practice at it.”

Last edited by AMarty on Mon Sep 06, 2010 5:10 am; edited 1 time in total

AMarty
Squint
Squint

Back to top Go down

Post by AMarty Sun Sep 05, 2010 10:22 am

Booth finally gets the message...

Next

(Part 15)

(Day 7)
Brennan’s Office
Jeffersonian Institution

“Booth. Can you do this? Can you separate the parts of you that are Seeley and those that are Booth?”

“I honestly don’t know. I have never really thought about it but since this is so important to you I will try to do so. If I cannot actually separate them, then I will do roll playing as necessary. I assure you that Bones will always have Booth to talk to and Tempe will always have Seeley.

“Thank you Booth for trusting me and trying to work with me this way.”

“What else are partners for?”

“Booth, when I had the wooden box made I also had four others done. I have one for your office at the Hoover building, one for each of our apartments, and one for the SUV. Is that alright for you.”

“Yes, of course.”

“Booth, I have one request. Please never have me perform this transition when Parker is around. He may not understand what is happening and the results could be bad.”

“Thank you for reminding me and for considering his reactions.”

“Booth, do you remember the insulting questions you asked me?”

“Yes, of course. As I said, I’m sorry.”

“I know you are. Have Seeley ask Tempe the same questions.” She dropped the two items in the box and closed it. Again the transformation was immediate as she walked across the room by the couch. That brilliant smile lit up and Seeley could barely restrain himself. He walked over to join her standing in front of the couch.

“Tempe.”

“Yes.”

“Can you tell me what happened last night at my home?”

“Yes, of course. What would you like to know?”

“Tempe, let me tell you what I remember then I would like you to correct me where I am mistaken.”

“Okay”

“The first thing I remember is you put on a magnificent sequence of routines for me in the nude. You then allowed me to select some routines for you to act out. I selected those of Dr. Brennan’s workday, which you performed for me. You then had me join you in the nude and stepped us through various positions and situations. You did all of this as a wonderful gift for me so I would be able to have memories of that which I could not yet have. Is that correct, so far.”

“Yes, absolutely.”

“After that was over we went to bed. I slept fitfully but couldn’t get out of my mind all of the beautiful things you did for me that night. I tossed and turned a lot with numerous dreams of the same actions you had demonstrated at the end of the routines.”

“There were no dreams.”

“What?”

“All was real.” She dropped to her knees in front of him and laid her hand gently on his abdomen. “Did I not leave signs of my devotion here?”

“Tempe, Yes I saw the lipstick marks. I thought they were from during the routines when you knelt in front of me.”

“I wore no lipstick for the routines, only for Seeley’s pleasure.”

Stunned he asked “Tempe, why are you doing all these wonderful things for me now and not before?”

“You broke my heart when you said you had to move on. I became afraid you would leave me forever. I could not think of any other way to hold you than to give you all that I am.”

“I didn’t realize that I had broken your heart, but I should have. I don’t wish to ever hurt you. Please tell me when I have done something that does. I’m not sure I understand what all this means, Tempe. Can you please explain it to me?”

“Once you asked me for a shot and I panicked, I realized I had to reflect on all of our time together. After lengthy consideration, it became clear that:
you stood by me in all I did;
you tolerated my wayward ways with other men of lesser quality;
you took a bullet for me;
you protected me from my own stupidity and insolence;
you gave me your love unquestioned and unencumbered;
you protected me from the sadness of the world and gave me the path to the joy that is here;
you deserved the love and devotion that had been denied you all these years. Tempe has decided that her life is not complete without Seeley in it and she will devote all that she is to make his life the wonderful experience it should be.”

AMarty
Squint
Squint

Back to top Go down

Post by AMarty Sun Sep 05, 2010 1:11 pm

Next....

(Part 16)

(Day 7)
Brennan’s Office
Jeffersonian Institution

“Tempe, I am overjoyed that you’ve made such a decision. You don’t need to worry about the future. Seeley will never leave Tempe. We go together or we do not go at all.”

“That gladdens my heart deeply for it is my greatest fear. I wish you to know something: All that I have done for you recently and all that I am capable of providing you, Seeley need only ask and I will gladly accommodate him to the best of my ability. Seeley can enter this office at any time, close and secure it, and ask that Tempe provide him any or all of those activities that I did this weekend and I will do so with gladness in my heart. Seeley can ask for these and any other things of me at any time and location. I will always do my best to accommodate his needs. Tempe asks only that he not humiliate her by making such requests in front of other people or within their view. These things I offer Seeley will never again be done by Tempe with any other man. Only Seeley. This includes Booth. He is Bones’ partner and there is no change in that partnership. Bones will provide Booth all that she has to this point, but she will not cross the line of partnership. These services that Tempe gladly bestows on Seeley will not be provided to Booth by Bones or Tempe.”

“Tempe, thank you for the explanation. I believe I understand much better now.”

“Seeley do you wish me to demonstrate my devotion to you again here and now? Ask of me anything you wish.

“Tempe, I do have a request for you.”

“Yes.”

“The wonderful evening we just had. Would I be asking too much of you for us to perhaps repeat all of that occasionally, say once every four months or so.? Maybe we could have a special Seeley and Tempe evening planned in advance?”

“You enjoyed my performance enough that you would like to see it again?”

“Yes, very much so. You did a wonderful job and I got great pleasure from it all.”

“All of it, even where I failed you?”

“Failed me? I don’t understand.”

“I had promised it would only be faux sex for you to have your memories but I lost control and took advantage of you.”

“Do you mean what I thought were dreams.”

“Yes.”

“Please explain what you mean.”

“You were lying there on your back so close to me. You were groaning and it was obvious you were in great need of release... ...and I just couldn’t bear the thought of you walking out of my life without us ever having shared these intimacies... ...and I didn’t know if we would ever have such an opportunity again... ...and I lost my restraint so moved to try and experience as many different things with you as I could before I lost you. I am ashamed that I failed you like that.”

“Failed me? You did not fail me. You allowed me to experience fantasies I could only dream of for years. You gave me a wonderful experience and I would like to make sure we include all of it in our Seeley and Tempe evening, except I want to be awake for the good stuff this time.”

“Thank you for relieving me of the fear I had failed you. I will look forward to our evening with pleasure.”

“Tempe, thank you for giving me the most wonderful evening of my life and the most joyous future I could imagine.”

“I am glad it gives you happiness.”

Seeley walked over to the wooden box, opened it and pulled out his badge and pistol then closed the box again. Before he could turn around the transformation was complete again and Bones was speaking to him.

“Booth, do you have any questions?”

He turned and replied “Yes, I have lots but I am not sure where to start.”

“Booth, I have to know. Does this make you happy? angry? confused? Have I done the right thing within my power or have I alienated you?“ I don’t know of any other way to provide to you what I so desperately want to at this time. Please give me some indications of where we stand now.”

He walked up to her and took her hand while looking into her eyes. “Bones, please don’’t have any fears or concerns about this. I am just trying to come to grips with something that is second nature for you. Also, I am trying to accept the fact that my greatest dream has come true but it has a few extra wrinkles in it I hadn’t expected. I am very happy about all of this but I still need to work out to myself what it all means.”

“Booth, please pass to Seeley that Tempe has given her heart to him totally and lifelong. Ask him to please give her the love she deserves and craves. One other thing, although Tempe and Seeley are ahead, Booth and Bones will join them when the time is right.”

“Will you be here tonight.”

“Yes, I will be working late.”

“Would you have time for me to stop by and go over some of my questions?”

“Certainly.”

“Perhaps the same for Seeley.”

“Seeley needn’t ever ask. He is welcome at all times and under all conditions. Tempe is pleased to have him visit as often as possible. Tempe will always go to where Seeley needs her to be.”

“Bones.”

“Yes.”

“Will you guide me in all of this?”

“What do you mean?”

“I’m honored that so much has been given to me in our relationship. There are obvious benefits for me that almost make me feel guilty thinking about them. I have rising fears though that I might do serious damage without knowing it. I had no idea that I had broken your heart, as Tempe mentioned, and I don’t want to do something like that again. I fear that Seeley may cause irreparable damage to Tempe simply by doing and saying clumsy things at the wrong times.”

“The fact that you show these concerns is an example of why Temperance Brennan has opened herself completely to you and trusts you explicitly. We will discus this in greater detail when you return this evening. At that time you will learn what is most important for you concerning Temperance/Bones/Tempe.”

AMarty
Squint
Squint

Back to top Go down

Post by AMarty Mon Sep 06, 2010 3:38 am

Booth begins learning the Tempe administrivia...

(Part 17)

(Day 7)
Brennan’s Office
Jeffersonian Institution

Temperance and Booth sat in her office late in the evening. They had met at the diner for a meal and then returned to her office for some discussions. Although the Jeffersonian was now deserted, Temperance locked her office door and pulled the shades just in case someone might interrupt them.

“She asked Booth “Do you have any specific questions?”

“Not yet because I don’t have enough understanding yet to know which questions to ask. Can you give me a layman’s overview of how the three aspects of your person interact.? I know that sounded insulting, but I don’t even know what terms to use yet.”

“Okay, let us try to just set up the basic situation. There are three aspects that have developed over the lifetime of Temperance Brennan, the person, for various reasons. Mostly they have to do with ways I have tried to cope with emotions of different types in a variety of stressful environments. It is not unlike anyone having different rules for how they act in the church, at work, partying with friends and the like. You could say I have just developed that in to a science. The three are Temperance/Dr. Brennan, Bones/Bren, Tempe.

Temperance is the aspect that is seen by most people. Dr. Brennan is simply the more formal and restricted version of Temperance. Some people who know the name Tempe are actually addressing the less formal version of Temperance. You are the only person, past or future, who has access to the real Tempe.

Bones is the aspect that has resulted from your initial interactions with Temperance Brennan. She entrusted you with this aspect because of the constant unwavering support you provided her. Think of Bones as the cradle of emotions that have been made available with logical and rational support for our partnership. Bren is a variation of Bones, that exists for call only by Angela as Temperances’s best friend.

Tempe is the innocent child within whose only desire is to please. Think of Tempe as an open heart where emotions can flow directly in and out with no filtering. When Seeley and Tempe are talking, you can picture it as our two hearts talking directly to each other without the extraneous baggage. Tempe will answer any questions asked of her with complete honesty whereas Bones and Temperance may be evasive on emotional issues. Once Tempe has committed to Seeley, her commitment is total. That means it is the love and affection provided by Seeley that becomes her fuel to carry on. If Seeley tells Tempe he loves her, that fills her with joy and adds to her ‘love storage tank”, as it were. If Seeley does not do so for awhile, the level in her ‘tank’ drops daily. If he never tells her that, or he is not able to communicate with her for some reason, the ‘tank’ ultimately will run out and the person Temperance Brennan will die of a broken heart.

Does that help any?”

“Yes, I think so. At least I have an idea of how to start.”

“Booth, I have to ask you a very important question right now?”

“What is that?”

“Are you sure you want to go forward spending the rest of our lives together living with what you see here now? I don’t ask this question lightly. The five years of love you have given me are what got us to this point. I am about to commit to you unwavering, unquestioning love and devotion. Those words mean exactly what they say. If you are uncertain or don’t wish to and walk away now I will be very painfully hurt for a long time, but I will survive. If you walk away from me after we do all of this, I know I will surely die.”

“Thank you for explaining that to me and giving me that option. My decision was made long ago and I reiterated it a short time ago. It is that Booth will not leave Bones and Seeley will not leave Tempe. I see no further need for discussing this point.”

Her eyes tearing up, Temperance said “I knew you would not desert me, but I wanted you to have a last chance before I gave up all of mine.”

“I am where I want to be and have been for a long time. Let’s move forward so I can learn how to best provide you my love and devotion.”

“I think you mean to say how we can show our love for each other.” Temperance smiled lovingly.

“Yes, exactly.” he returned.

She started her discussion with “The most basic thing you need to know is how to access which aspect you want. For everyone else in the world, regardless of what name they call, they get either Temperance or Dr. Brennan depending on the situation. For you and Parker, if you call Bones, you get her - if you call Temperance you get her, although you probably didn’t realize the difference.

“You’re right, I never really thought about it.”

“Now if you call Tempe, instead of Temperance, you get the real Tempe. No one else has had access to her and no one ever will in the future, only you.”

“I am a little confused here.”

“Why?”

“You are talking about calling names, but to get to Tempe before I had to put the badge and gun in a box. What’s the difference?”

“Ah, I see of course. You can access any of the aspects at any time simply by your voice calling them. This can be normal conversation or over telephone. In everyone else’s situation, the default aspect is Temperance, but your default is Bones. Tempe is a somewhat special case because she is so vulnerable to external influences. Thus if you access her by calling her name, it should only be for short times when you really need her. Temperance Brennan knows that you will not let danger threaten her if you can possibly avoid it. The mere fact that you have placed your badge and gun in the box is a clear mnemonic signal that it is safe for Tempe to come out and stay until you wish her to recede. We will go over why later but you must never call out Tempe in any environment that has a high danger or stress level. Think of Tempe as the small delicate songbird you have to protect from everything else.”

“I don’t mean to be obtuse or pornographic, but are you saying it was a small delicate songbird that kicked my ass sexually over the evening?”

“Lovely image there Booth. I think I should have a cartoon of that printed on T-shirts and hand them out at the Hoover building.” Temperance snickered. “No, it was Temperance Brennan. You have to remember we are not talking about three different people in one body, we are talking about one person who has three possible sets of rules they might follow. One of the rules in Temperance’s book might be ‘Harass All Interns.” The obvious one in Bones’ book is ‘Don’t Sleep With Partners.’ Tempe’s rulebook says “Try To Please Seeley In Every Way.’

AMarty
Squint
Squint

Back to top Go down

Post by Pat Mon Sep 06, 2010 3:49 am

You have an incredible mastery of an alternate universe. I love this treatment of the B/B-Tempe/Seeley story! There is an author, JD Robb, who has also created a pair of characters who exist in an AU she has created 50 years in the future. Your consistency in voice and tone remind me of her. This is a great read!

Pat
Forensic Artist
Forensic Artist

Back to top Go down

Post by AMarty Mon Sep 06, 2010 3:52 am

More Tempe administrivia...

(Part 18)

(Day 7)
Brennan’s Office
Jeffersonian Institution

“I’m trying to follow this but it is a bit gray for me still.”

“Okay, let us follow up on your sexual ass kicking example. What do you think would happen if Seeley brings Tempe to her ultimate moment of joy and you call Bones or Temperance accidentally by using their names?”

“Now my head is really beginning to hurt. I think I see death staring me in the face.”

“Good Guess! No, I am joking, that is how you do a joke, right? What one aspect knows, they all know. What one aspect feels they all feel. The main difference is that in Tempe’s case, there are no filters to those feelings. The other two filter things that might hurt Tempe.”

“So how would that work if one is called from the other.”

“In the situation above, if Seeley has reached that moment with Tempe and Bones is called she will have a huge grin on her face and be very appreciative just like Tempe. The same would be true for Temperance. Both Bones and Temperance know that the action leading to their condition was accomplished under the other aspect’s rulebook but they get to be the beneficiaries of the result. However, once they have been called, their rulebook takes over. So one of the ways for Booth to make huge points with Bones is for Seeley to do that for Tempe and then call Bones. If Booth then just steps back and lets her enjoy it, she will be tremendously grateful since she can’t get satisfaction normally with Booth. If he instead tries to repeat the act or carry on the situation, her rulebook will claw him to death. Not really, but you understand, I think.”

“Bones, can you give me a little clarification on when or why I would want to call an aspect other than you?”

“Sure, Booth. You should convey any message concerning emotions that is good or positive through Tempe. For example, if you tell me that you love me, I am very glad to hear it but it gets filtered through my rational reasoning that we have discussed before so the impact observed by your side is rather blase. If Seeley tells Tempe that he loves her then it is like dumping pure 100 proof love into the heart and she pumps it out wildly in great and copious quantities to the other aspects. And, as in the sexual example, if you call Bones after that you will see she is feeling the loving warmth the same way as Tempe instead of being blase. This is also why any sexual activity should be conducted through Tempe. She will amplify and dispense the joy that entails. Nothing negative should ever go through Tempe, because it will be amplified and transmitted too since Tempe has no filters. In particular, if you are ever angry at me, or have some other problem, only go through Temperance or Bones. This is also why Tempe should never be called in dangerous or frightening situations as she will amplify those too. Does this make sense to you?”

“Yes, I think so. Since the only example I have seen so far was last night, I must admit it was pretty thrilling. That brings up a question. You have mentioned several times that one of Bones’ directives is ‘Don’t Cross the Partnership Line.’ Given the relationship we must maintain between Seeley and Tempe. At some time, Booth and Bones must have a relationship for us to maintain the logistics necessary. If no one else can know about Seeley and Tempe, then there has to be a justification for the large amount of time spent together other than partnership. How do we get that restriction raised?”

“I have been concerned about this too, Booth. The current restriction is there because it was identified early in the partnership, presumedly as an official FBI requirement. If we can verify that the restriction does not apply to us or is no longer valid, then Temperance Brennan will modify Bones’ rulebook. If it does apply and is still valid, then we will have to work around it.”

“Okay.”

“Booth, I need to touch on one other item concerning Tempe and sexual activity.”

“What is that?”

“I’m trying to figure out how to be clear with out being insulting or degrading.”

“Bones, say what you mean. If this is to work we have to always be honest with each other.”

“You are quite right. The access you have been given to sexual activity through Tempe is intended to provide the connection and physical joy we both need. It is not intended that she be a sexual plaything for you for no good reason. There is no restriction on sexual activity at all as long as it is mutually beneficial for both you and Tempe. There cannot be any exploitation of her for your own simple satisfaction.”

“Do you think I would do that?”

“No Booth. I know without the least doubt you would not exploit her in any way. However, you are often sensitive about sexual issues and that is one rule we must have absolutely clear. Have I offended you by raising this?”

“No, of course not.”

“Good, I’m glad.”

“Now I have a question for you.”

“Yes, Booth”

“Based on your statement above, am I exploiting Tempe by having asked her to perform the show she did last night on a repeat basis every few months?”

“No, Booth. That is quite acceptable. Tempe benefitted from it by providing real joy to Seeley and she enjoyed all of the physical and sexual closeness with him as well. Additionally, when she looked in your eyes she did not see the lewd, lurid or licentious leer of an exploiter. Instead she saw the same look of love and adoration you have always given me. Finally, since she does not have the ‘objectified by men‘ filter, she truly enjoyed the fact that you drew pleasure simply by looking at her.”

“I’m relieved to hear that. I was worried that I might be experiencing tunnel vision and only seeing Tempe as the physical aspect and not the connection to Temperance Brennan’s heart.”

“Booth, let’s have you call each of the aspects. First simply say the name Temperance, Bones or Tempe and wait for the response of ‘Yes.’ Then ask that aspect who they are.”

“Okay. Temperance.”

“Yes.”

“Who are you?”

“I am Temperance. I provide insulation and comfort for Tempe in a hostile world. I must protect Tempe at all costs. I may be called by anyone.”

“Bones.”

“Yes.”

“Who are you?”

“I am Bones. I provide insulation and comfort for Tempe in a hostile world. I must protect Tempe at all costs. I ensure the stability of our partnership. I may be called by Booth and Parker.”

“Tempe.”

“Yes.”

“Who are you?”

“I am Tempe. I am the heart of Temperance Brennan, free and open. I may be called by Seeley.”

“Bones.”

“Yes.”

AMarty
Squint
Squint

Back to top Go down

Post by AMarty Mon Sep 06, 2010 4:06 am

More Tempe administrivia...

(Part 19)

(Day 7)
Brennan’s Office
Jeffersonian Institution

“I have another question.”

“Yes.”

“Concerning the need for Seeley to express his love for Tempe, how exactly do I do that? We are bound to be separated at times for extended periods.”

“The obvious preferred method is for Seeley to be with Tempe so that they can share an actual hug, staring into the eyes and a declaration that Seeley loves Tempe. I suggest every fifteen minutes during the day would be a good idea... ...just kidding. That would be wonderful but not necessary. Remember that Tempe will always go where Seeley is if he can not come to her. There are times where it is not possible for the two of them to be together but the important item is the message not the medium.”

“I’m not sure I understand what you mean.”

“The message has to be the simple clear statement ‘Seeley Loves Tempe.’ It does not matter what technology, format, or material you use as long as the message is clear and it is directly from you, not through some third party. My personal choice would be for you to erect a huge billboard in front of the White House which says that. The billboard by itself means nothing, but if when I walk by it you stand in front of it and just point to it, that means everything, you wouldn’t even have to say anything. You could use the texting language that Parker developed - just send TPE SLY LVE. The aspect that is active when you deliver that message will drop everything else to ensure it is received and conveyed to Tempe. For example, if you had a tattoo on your arm saying that and it was covered by your shirt sleeve, when Booth and Bones are going at each others throats in the middle of the lab, the fight would end immediately as soon as you show the tattoo, regardless of who was most at fault. Just don’t use that tactic as a way to gain advantage. That tattoo would also be advantageous in a situation where you are injured and unable to respond. Tempe would be strengthened and able to get through it simply by seeing the tattoo. Now that I think about it, that is a great idea. We could put tattoos all over your body, so no matter what I am doing I would be enthused. We could even put one next to the butterfly.” she snickered.

“Don’t you touch my butterfly!” he blushed. Seeley waited a minute and then added “I do have another question come to mind.”

“Yes.”

“It is the person Temperance Brennan I love, with everything that makes her unique. Will I be able to share completely with her or am I permanently restricted to access via the other aspects?”

Once we are able to establish a valid relationship between Booth and Bones, all will be open to you. Temperance must live by the rules that restrict relationships for Bones. Seeley Booth and Temperance Brennan could not be seen sleeping together and then expect people to believe the partners Booth and Bones are not doing so. At that time, Temperance Brennan will give herself unconditionally mind, body and soul to Seeley Booth and take him unconditionally mind, body and soul to herself. Eventually the aspect Bones will fade and become simply your nickname for her, no longer needed because you have Temperance Brennan completely. For you, the only aspect will be Tempe because that is your direct link in to Temperance Brennan’s heart and soul. Nothing changes for anyone else and they won’t know it.”

“If the Bones aspect fades out, does that eliminate Bren also?”

“No, that will remain for Angela. There is another point we need discuss. No surprise to you, many people think of me as being flighty and ready to run at the first opportunity. It is not really that. Some times I become overwhelmed with everything going on around me and I can’t make any sense of it. I need to pull back away from it and view everything through a longer distance. It is similar to someone else trying to understand a forest by staring at the trunk of a single tree. Before last night It would appear to be that way to you like everyone else. Please understand that Tempe will not go anywhere or do anything without informing Seeley of the facts including why, where and when returning. Tempe will maintain contact, on a daily basis if possible, weekly if not. Seeley will always know how to contact Tempe or find her if necessary. This does give one clear warning bell for you. If Temperance Brennan runs away or disappears and Seeley does not hear from Tempe within 24 hours, then you should probably assume the worst and begin looking. There is a bit of complication here for Booth if that cover story is to remain viable. If Bones disappears but Booth doesn’t show any concern because Seeley knows everything, then the situation will ring false to someone.

AMarty
Squint
Squint

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next