Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Hard Easy

2 posters

Go down

The Hard Easy Empty The Hard Easy

Post by AmandaMarshall Thu Jun 24, 2010 7:02 am

A search for Boreanaz at Netflix a few days ago turned up a movie called The Hard Easy co-starring DB. From the description and the trailer, I did not think I would like it but I put it in my queue anyway. Just watched it. Turned out it was not great but not bad at all. It has a good plot and some great character actors The direction, really the camera work, was strange and distracting at a couple of points but it was a decent movie given that none of the characters were very sympathetic.

DB's acting was quite good even even though his character was the total opposite of Booth or Angel/Angelus. He played a stockbroker who got in trouble trying to satisfy his money-grubbing wife. I've worked with lots of stockbrokers and have a brother whose wives (yes, wives) have caused him all sorts of grief so I totally believed DB's characterization.

So why is there nothing about this 2005 movie on this forum? I can sort of understand it not being on the Fox board since it is an HBO video but if there is anything about it here, it didn't come up in a search. Has anyone else seen this movie? If so, what did you think?

AmandaMarshall
Forensic Artist
Forensic Artist

Number of posts : 121
Registration date : 2009-07-31

Back to top Go down

The Hard Easy Empty Re: The Hard Easy

Post by BevCandyDarling Sat Jun 26, 2010 2:09 am

I have this movie on DVD, I thought it was a different format of acting. At the beginning I was like what the world, but as the movie started to unfold, I really loved the character he played. Total opposite characters he normally plays.

I actually liked the movie. Smile
BevCandyDarling
BevCandyDarling
Squint
Squint

Number of posts : 80
Say What You Want : A Beautiful Lie
Registration date : 2010-02-22

Back to top Go down