Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

EW 15 Perfect Pop-Culture Pairs

+2
i_heart_bones
bugaboo628
6 posters

:: News

Go down

EW 15 Perfect Pop-Culture Pairs Empty EW 15 Perfect Pop-Culture Pairs

Post by bugaboo628 Sun Jun 13, 2010 12:45 pm

[Only admins are allowed to see this link]

Temperance ''Bones'' Brennan (Emily Deschanel) and Seeley Booth (David Boreanaz), Bones

The perfect marriage of logic and instinct — that was the initial glue that made the partnership between this leading anthropologist and the FBI agent work. But the more they were together, the more they became the family they both needed. There's a love there that goes beyond the smoldering sexual chemistry, and we're willing watch and wait as they work it out. —AW
bugaboo628
bugaboo628
Administrator/Head Moderator

Number of posts : 1586
Registration date : 2008-12-14

Back to top Go down

EW 15 Perfect Pop-Culture Pairs Empty Re: EW 15 Perfect Pop-Culture Pairs

Post by i_heart_bones Sun Jun 13, 2010 3:54 pm

Damn straight we're willing to wait!! Smile

Thanks for the post Bug.
i_heart_bones
i_heart_bones
Deputy Director
Deputy Director

Number of posts : 6090
Say What You Want : WWDBD?
Twitter.com/IndiaGreen
Registration date : 2008-11-29

http://shortlybeforemidnight.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by bailey Mon Jun 14, 2010 1:54 am

bugaboo628 wrote:[Only admins are allowed to see this link]

Temperance ''Bones'' Brennan (Emily Deschanel) and Seeley Booth (David Boreanaz), Bones

The perfect marriage of logic and instinct — that was the initial glue that made the partnership between this leading anthropologist and the FBI agent work. But the more they were together, the more they became the family they both needed. There's a love there that goes beyond the smoldering sexual chemistry, and we're willing watch and wait as they work it out. —AW

I love this description. It really sums up their relationship well. I especially like the line about how there's more there than just the sexual tension. And that's the reason I think TPTB have to be so careful about giving us more ... so hard to satisfy the UST witout sacrificing the deep feelings that also exist. As frustrating as it is to wait, if they do it correctly, I agree that it'll be well worth it. Smile
bailey
bailey
Doctor
Doctor

Number of posts : 811
Say What You Want : "You just had a rebound. Yeah, which don't get me wrong can be a really fun distraction. But, when it's over, you're left thinking about the girl you really like, the one that broke your heart."

~ Jim Halpert
Registration date : 2010-05-11

Back to top Go down

Post by gordongordonfan Mon Jun 14, 2010 4:00 am

Ditto~ Also love the description, so very acurate for these characters! :-)

Like most of us, I absolutely want B/B together and to see their characters in a new type of relationship (or rather an outward showing of the relationship they already have to be truthful!) I do not think the show would 'tank' if they got B/B together... but I DO actually think the show could tank if they got B/B together in the WRONG WAY. I think if HH and co. put them together with intelligent, witty writing... it could only bring MORE to the dynamic on the show (More humor, tension, protectiveness, new twist on the 'danger' etc...) We could see them interact in a whole 'nother vibe... So as long as they do it the right way, I'm definitely waiting and watching as they "work it out" ! :-)
gordongordonfan
gordongordonfan
Agent
Agent

Number of posts : 472
Registration date : 2010-04-08

Back to top Go down

Post by brainysmrfs Tue Jun 15, 2010 8:35 am

Not to echo the rest but I adore this description! Mainly because I've always thought that this idea:
But the more they were together, the more they became the family they both needed.
Was the more important and interesting aspect of the show, even over the love story that promises to be epic.

And as for the love story, I wish more of 'us' had this POV about it:

There's a love there that goes beyond the smoldering sexual chemistry, and we're willing watch and wait as they work it out.
brainysmrfs
brainysmrfs
Squint
Squint

Number of posts : 70
Say What You Want : Journeys End in Lovers Meetings
Registration date : 2008-09-04

http://www.fanfiction.net/u/1683675/brainysmrf

Back to top Go down

Post by jro54 Sun Jun 20, 2010 10:08 am

bugaboo628 wrote:[Only admins are allowed to see this link]

I love the description. It sums up their relationship so well.
jro54
jro54
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Number of posts : 1740
Say What You Want : No matter what happens and the twists and turns that this show takes, I will always be a Bones fan!!!! Bring it on Hart!!!!boxing
Registration date : 2010-03-25

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down