Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bones Icons *Updated 9-18.

+7
SnoopGirl
ohmisskaroline
DBCrazy
bones_fanatic19
bones206
jb
bailey
11 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Bones Icons *Updated 9-18. - Page 2 Empty Re: Bones Icons *Updated 9-18.

Post by bailey Tue Sep 14, 2010 12:40 pm

joybrennan wrote:These are great! I really love the 4th one from the left in the top row. Could you send me the link for that one for my avatar? Smile

Just right click and hit properties, and help youself. Smile

Thanks!
bailey
bailey
Doctor
Doctor

Number of posts : 811
Say What You Want : "You just had a rebound. Yeah, which don't get me wrong can be a really fun distraction. But, when it's over, you're left thinking about the girl you really like, the one that broke your heart."

~ Jim Halpert
Registration date : 2010-05-11

Back to top Go down

Post by bailey Sun Sep 19, 2010 9:44 am

This isn't my best work but making it made me smile, so I decided to go ahead and share it hoping it would make someone else smile too. Smile Click for the larger version.

[Only admins are allowed to see this link]
bailey
bailey
Doctor
Doctor

Say What You Want : "You just had a rebound. Yeah, which don't get me wrong can be a really fun distraction. But, when it's over, you're left thinking about the girl you really like, the one that broke your heart."

~ Jim Halpert

Back to top Go down

Post by DBCrazy Tue Sep 21, 2010 3:35 am

I missed this TV show. Don't know what I was doing, just didn't remember about it! Sad

But bailey, these are good. With that collage you have, you ought to put together an Advent calendar for us this year. ForensicMama made one for us a couple years ago and it was NICE to have one!
DBCrazy
DBCrazy
Administrator
Administrator

Number of posts : 11341
Say What You Want : I was sad to see this place close. I called it home for a while.
Registration date : 2008-11-07

Back to top Go down

Post by bailey Tue Sep 21, 2010 6:22 am

DBCrazy wrote:I missed this TV show. Don't know what I was doing, just didn't remember about it! Sad

But bailey, these are good. With that collage you have, you ought to put together an Advent calendar for us this year. ForensicMama made one for us a couple years ago and it was NICE to have one!

Thanks!

Like a virtual advent calendar? How'd that work? Lol

Here's a new collage type image ... was going to make this a sig, but it's too big. Smile

[Only admins are allowed to see this image]
bailey
bailey
Doctor
Doctor

~ Jim Halpert

Back to top Go down

Post by DBCrazy Tue Sep 21, 2010 7:12 am

bailey wrote:
DBCrazy wrote:I missed this TV show. Don't know what I was doing, just didn't remember about it! Sad

Thanks!

Like a virtual advent calendar? How'd that work? Lol

Here's a new collage type image ... was going to make this a sig, but it's too big. Smile

[Only admins are allowed to see this image]
Come to think of it I think she's done two, or maybe two different folks have done them. One was a collage like that and it took away a piece everyday to expose more and more of the BIG picture beneath it, then on Christmas the whole thing was exposed.

The other one was a collage that was added to each do, so that when you got to Christmas it was a finished piece.

They were both done in squares like your collage, but there's nothing that says it has to be squares. It could be individual elements revealing or building the pictures too. IDK - you're the one with the imagination and talent!!
DBCrazy
DBCrazy
Administrator
Administrator

Number of posts : 11341
Say What You Want : I was sad to see this place close. I called it home for a while.
Registration date : 2008-11-07

Back to top Go down

Post by bailey Tue Sep 21, 2010 8:32 am

DBCrazy wrote:Come to think of it I think she's done two, or maybe two different folks have done them. One was a collage like that and it took away a piece everyday to expose more and more of the BIG picture beneath it, then on Christmas the whole thing was exposed.

The other one was a collage that was added to each do, so that when you got to Christmas it was a finished piece.

They were both done in squares like your collage, but there's nothing that says it has to be squares. It could be individual elements revealing or building the pictures too. IDK - you're the one with the imagination and talent!!

Ooooh, I get it ... there's a picture hiding underneath as well. Yea, I could totally do that if there's interest. Actually I can do it just for you (and myself because I think it's a cool idea.) Smile
bailey
bailey
Doctor
Doctor

~ Jim Halpert

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2