Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I Hart Booth Fan Club

+15
PIMP
hy6110327
willgirl
missdebra87
sadhbh
fairytales_end
Karlia-Wicked-Witch
ToZiKa
Nightowl
SnoopGirl
DBCrazy
Sany
G
flyersfan35
Kasper
19 posters

:: The IHBFC

Page 1 of 40 1, 2, 3 ... 20 ... 40  Next

Go down

I Hart Booth Fan Club Empty Re: I Hart Booth Fan Club

Post by Kasper Sat Dec 12, 2009 10:01 am

It's not on... duh.
Kasper
Kasper
Administrator
Administrator

Number of posts : 12859
Say What You Want : For British eyes only
Registration date : 2008-06-01

Back to top Go down

Post by flyersfan35 Sat Dec 12, 2009 10:01 am

It is cold here! It was 19 degrees when I got to work this morning...and yep, you guessed it, my idiot supervisor had the air condition on...
flyersfan35
flyersfan35
Experiment
Experiment

Number of posts : 68808
Say What You Want : Goodbye, dear ABY. You have been my home for 3 years now, and I am going to miss you. Thanks, willgirl, for creating this wonderful forum. *hugs to all*

Closing time - time for you to go back to the places you will be from.
Closing time - this room won't be open 'til your brothers or your sisters come.
So gather up your jackets, and move it to the exits - I hope you have found a friend.
Closing time - every new beginning comes from some other beginning's end.

Registration date : 2008-05-31

Back to top Go down

Post by flyersfan35 Sat Dec 12, 2009 10:02 am

Kasper wrote:It's not on... duh.
Now how on earth would I know that? *rolls eyes*
flyersfan35
flyersfan35
Experiment
Experiment

Say What You Want : Goodbye, dear ABY. You have been my home for 3 years now, and I am going to miss you. Thanks, willgirl, for creating this wonderful forum. *hugs to all*

So gather up your jackets, and move it to the exits - I hope you have found a friend.

Back to top Go down

Post by flyersfan35 Sat Dec 12, 2009 10:03 am

I can't decide whether to split my chapter into two, or just wait to post a very long one shot...
flyersfan35
flyersfan35
Experiment
Experiment

Back to top Go down

Post by G Sat Dec 12, 2009 10:04 am

flyersfan35 wrote:It is cold here! It was 19 degrees when I got to work this morning...and yep, you guessed it, my idiot supervisor had the air condition on...
It's cold here too. I didn't even leave the house today. May I agree? What an idiot!
G
G
Deputy Director
Deputy Director

Number of posts : 8770
Say What You Want : Vizzini: I can't compete with you physically, and you're no match for my brains.
Man in Black: You're that smart?
Vizzini: Let me put it this way. Have you ever heard of Plato, Aristotle, Socrates?
Man in Black: Yes.
Vizzini: Morons.

Registration date : 2009-07-21

Back to top Go down

Post by flyersfan35 Sat Dec 12, 2009 10:06 am

G-Woman wrote:
flyersfan35 wrote:It is cold here! It was 19 degrees when I got to work this morning...and yep, you guessed it, my idiot supervisor had the air condition on...
It's cold here too. I didn't even leave the house today. May I agree? What an idiot!
She is an ass. The maintenance guy was pissed...he says she's gonna ruin the brand new heater they just installed. Haha, he's going to unhook the wire for the air, so that she can't turn it on...
flyersfan35
flyersfan35
Experiment
Experiment

Back to top Go down

Post by G Sat Dec 12, 2009 10:08 am

flyersfan35 wrote:
G-Woman wrote:
She is an ass. The maintenance guy was pissed...he says she's gonna ruin the brand new heater they just installed. Haha, he's going to unhook the wire for the air, so that she can't turn it on...
Nice! Air conditioners are bad. Why on earth would she have it on?
G
G
Deputy Director
Deputy Director

Say What You Want : Vizzini: I can't compete with you physically, and you're no match for my brains.
Vizzini: Let me put it this way. Have you ever heard of Plato, Aristotle, Socrates?

Back to top Go down

Post by flyersfan35 Sat Dec 12, 2009 10:09 am

G-Woman wrote:
flyersfan35 wrote:
G-Woman wrote:
Number 1, because she's a freak, and number two, to make me miserable. She's not a nice person at all.
flyersfan35
flyersfan35
Experiment
Experiment

Back to top Go down

Post by G Sat Dec 12, 2009 10:11 am

flyersfan35 wrote:
G-Woman wrote:
flyersfan35 wrote:
G-Woman wrote:
Number 1, because she's a freak, and number two, to make me miserable. She's not a nice person at all.
Boo on her.
G
G
Deputy Director
Deputy Director

Back to top Go down

Post by flyersfan35 Sat Dec 12, 2009 10:13 am

Yes, well. I am used to it by now. Sadly, I need this job, so there's really nothing I can do. And I love what I do. So I just endure...lol
flyersfan35
flyersfan35
Experiment
Experiment

Back to top Go down

Post by G Sat Dec 12, 2009 10:15 am

flyersfan35 wrote:Yes, well. I am used to it by now. Sadly, I need this job, so there's really nothing I can do. And I love what I do. So I just endure...lol
What do you do? Sorry, I'm nosy.
G
G
Deputy Director
Deputy Director

Back to top Go down

Post by G Sat Dec 12, 2009 10:16 am

I wish there was some kind of Christmas movie on right now. I mean... it's Friday night. There should be something good on.
G
G
Deputy Director
Deputy Director

Back to top Go down

Post by flyersfan35 Sat Dec 12, 2009 10:18 am

G-Woman wrote:
flyersfan35 wrote:Yes, well. I am used to it by now. Sadly, I need this job, so there's really nothing I can do. And I love what I do. So I just endure...lol
You're not nosy at all. I'm a receptionist at a nursing home. Though I do so much more...I'm basically the secretary, everyone comes to me for whatever they need done. I have probably 4 times more work now then I did when I started there. I love the work, and I love the residents. Though the holidays are a difficult time...there seems to be a lot of residents passing away near Christmas, and this year is no different.
flyersfan35
flyersfan35
Experiment
Experiment

Back to top Go down

Post by flyersfan35 Sat Dec 12, 2009 10:19 am

G-Woman wrote:I wish there was some kind of Christmas movie on right now. I mean... it's Friday night. There should be something good on.
Well, we know that the Curious George Christmas Special isn't on tonight...*glares*
flyersfan35
flyersfan35
Experiment
Experiment

Back to top Go down

Post by flyersfan35 Sat Dec 12, 2009 10:19 am

I want to watch The Grinch...
flyersfan35
flyersfan35
Experiment
Experiment

Back to top Go down

Post by G Sat Dec 12, 2009 10:22 am

flyersfan35 wrote:
G-Woman wrote:
You're not nosy at all. I'm a receptionist at a nursing home. Though I do so much more...I'm basically the secretary, everyone comes to me for whatever they need done. I have probably 4 times more work now then I did when I started there. I love the work, and I love the residents. Though the holidays are a difficult time...there seems to be a lot of residents passing away near Christmas, and this year is no different.
That must be hard. I worked in a seniors home when I was younger, still in secondary school, and it made me so sad when some reidents never had anyone to visit them.
G
G
Deputy Director
Deputy Director

Back to top Go down

Post by flyersfan35 Sat Dec 12, 2009 10:25 am

G-Woman wrote:
flyersfan35 wrote:
G-Woman wrote:
That must be hard. I worked in a seniors home when I was younger, still in secondary school, and it made me so sad when some reidents never had anyone to visit them.
Oh, I know. It is sad. My daughter comes in sometimes to volunteer, and spends some time with them. Usually in the summer, or over school breaks. My nieces do sometimes, too.
flyersfan35
flyersfan35
Experiment
Experiment

Back to top Go down

Post by G Sat Dec 12, 2009 10:28 am

flyersfan35 wrote:I want to watch The Grinch...
Last year was the first time I had ever watched "It's a wonderful life" and now I can't wait for it to come on. I love the Grinch too. Or "A Christmas Carol" any one of them, I just love the story. And "A Muppets Christmas". Or that Rudolph movie, the one with the old-school stop animation.
G
G
Deputy Director
Deputy Director

Back to top Go down

Post by flyersfan35 Sat Dec 12, 2009 10:30 am

G-Woman wrote:
Last year was the first time I had ever watched "It's a wonderful life" and now I can't wait for it to come on. I love the Grinch too. Or "A Christmas Carol" any one of them, I just love the story. And "A Muppets Christmas". Or that Rudolph movie, the one with the old-school stop animation.
I've only seen bits and pieces of It's a Wonderful Life. But I love the Grinch. And I usually watch Rudolph, and Frosty and all the other classics. And Charlie Brown, too...
flyersfan35
flyersfan35
Experiment
Experiment

Back to top Go down

Post by Sany Sat Dec 12, 2009 10:30 am

Four hours later and... I still haven't packed. *sigh*

Sany
Administrator
Administrator

Number of posts : 17120
Registration date : 2008-06-14

Back to top Go down

Post by flyersfan35 Sat Dec 12, 2009 10:32 am

Hi sany. And it's okay, I procrastinate all the time.
flyersfan35
flyersfan35
Experiment
Experiment

Back to top Go down

Post by G Sat Dec 12, 2009 10:33 am

flyersfan35 wrote:
G-Woman wrote:
flyersfan35 wrote:
G-Woman wrote:
Oh, I know. It is sad. My daughter comes in sometimes to volunteer, and spends some time with them. Usually in the summer, or over school breaks. My nieces do sometimes, too.
That's so nice of them. There was this one old man, who had no family, and he used to give me pieces of candy. I didn't have the heart to tell him I didn't like the candy, so I took the pieces home and put them in a dresser drawer, and years later my father found the candy. He thought I was very odd for keeping it. After the man died, I took a bag of the candy and left it on his grave, I wonder if it's still there?
G
G
Deputy Director
Deputy Director

Back to top Go down

Post by flyersfan35 Sat Dec 12, 2009 10:33 am

You know, I had every intention of writing tonight. Yet here I am...lol
flyersfan35
flyersfan35
Experiment
Experiment

Back to top Go down

Post by G Sat Dec 12, 2009 10:34 am

flyersfan35 wrote:
G-Woman wrote:
I've only seen bits and pieces of It's a Wonderful Life. But I love the Grinch. And I usually watch Rudolph, and Frosty and all the other classics. And Charlie Brown, too...
I forgot about Charlie Brown. I love that one.
G
G
Deputy Director
Deputy Director

Back to top Go down

Post by G Sat Dec 12, 2009 10:34 am

Hi again Sany!
G
G
Deputy Director
Deputy Director

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 40 1, 2, 3 ... 20 ... 40  Next