Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Buffy/Angel fans

+24
country2776
Nightowl
G
SJB
rexcat
katharine
jsgemini
crzy4bones
CanadianBones
yvettelgh
treble21
suck.it.up.buttercup91
Meegs82
THX1138
missdebra87
moonlightbones
i_heart_bones
Tan
DBCrazy
MoonlightGardenias
Zeddie
flyersfan35
lena152
Fluffernutter
28 posters

Page 2 of 40 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 21 ... 40  Next

Go down

Buffy/Angel fans - Page 2 Empty Re: Buffy/Angel fans

Post by flyersfan35 Tue Feb 24, 2009 7:40 am

Haha...silly fluff...I just watched that ep yesterday, too...lol
flyersfan35
flyersfan35
Experiment
Experiment

Number of posts : 68808
Say What You Want : Goodbye, dear ABY. You have been my home for 3 years now, and I am going to miss you. Thanks, willgirl, for creating this wonderful forum. *hugs to all*

Closing time - time for you to go back to the places you will be from.
Closing time - this room won't be open 'til your brothers or your sisters come.
So gather up your jackets, and move it to the exits - I hope you have found a friend.
Closing time - every new beginning comes from some other beginning's end.

Registration date : 2008-05-31

Back to top Go down

Post by Fluffernutter Tue Feb 24, 2009 7:46 am

Of course, I find jealous Angel ridiculously adorable in an annoying kind of way, and I love his speech about honing his brooding skills, but in that scene with Angel and Willow in her bedroom (this is not going where you think it is) all I can think of is how weird DB's makeup is, or the lighting or something. Do you know what I mean?
Fluffernutter
Fluffernutter
Deputy Director
Deputy Director

Number of posts : 5591
Location : 48% of day in school, 44% at home, 8% in transit between them
Say What You Want : Officially obsessed with fandom.
Registration date : 2008-06-16

http://fluffernutter8.livejournal.com

Back to top Go down

Post by flyersfan35 Tue Feb 24, 2009 8:15 am

Fluffernutter wrote:Of course, I find jealous Angel ridiculously adorable in an annoying kind of way, and I love his speech about honing his brooding skills, but in that scene with Angel and Willow in her bedroom (this is not going where you think it is) all I can think of is how weird DB's makeup is, or the lighting or something. Do you know what I mean?
Haha! I never really noticed...I just think it's sweet. He and Willow bonding. And Willow is so cute..."I'm not supposed to have boys in my room." "Angel, if I tell you something you don't wanna hear, do you promise not to bite me?" lol!
flyersfan35
flyersfan35
Experiment
Experiment

Say What You Want : Goodbye, dear ABY. You have been my home for 3 years now, and I am going to miss you. Thanks, willgirl, for creating this wonderful forum. *hugs to all*

So gather up your jackets, and move it to the exits - I hope you have found a friend.

Back to top Go down

Post by Fluffernutter Tue Feb 24, 2009 8:53 am

flyersfan35 wrote:
Fluffernutter wrote:Of course, I find jealous Angel ridiculously adorable in an annoying kind of way, and I love his speech about honing his brooding skills, but in that scene with Angel and Willow in her bedroom (this is not going where you think it is) all I can think of is how weird DB's makeup is, or the lighting or something. Do you know what I mean?
Haha! I never really noticed...I just think it's sweet. He and Willow bonding. And Willow is so cute..."I'm not supposed to have boys in my room." "Angel, if I tell you something you don't wanna hear, do you promise not to bite me?" lol!
My favorite is his adorable little smile when he goes "I promise to behave myself". But I can't stop seeing how weird and white his face looks and how lipsticky his lips look. Cause, you know, I love to stare at David/Angel/Booth/All of the above.
Fluffernutter
Fluffernutter
Deputy Director
Deputy Director

Back to top Go down

Post by DBCrazy Wed Mar 11, 2009 12:25 am

Way back then on Buffy they did try to really make him look pale sometimes. I've noticed it a few times, then other times he's just regular.

One of the first Angel episodes when Oz shows up with the ring that makes him invincible, at the end when they're at the beach, Oz keeps saying how really pale he is over and over, and all I can think is - no he's not - he even has a slight tan! Where was makeup that day??
DBCrazy
DBCrazy
Administrator
Administrator

Number of posts : 11341
Say What You Want : I was sad to see this place close. I called it home for a while.
Registration date : 2008-11-07

Back to top Go down

Post by DBCrazy Wed Mar 11, 2009 12:34 am

But the reason I sought out this thread today ...

This morning I clicked over to Angel. (I no longer wake up at an ungodly hour to watch 2 hours, I just click in occasionally to see where they are! Sleep is vital for life, too!) Anyway it was the episode where Buffy shows up and Angel becomes human because of the Moire demon's blood.

I was just in time for their talk in the kitchen when he grabs her and takes her right there on the kitchen table and they finally end up eating ice cream in bed! I love that scene! He's so great there! Mmmm! What a way to wake up!!! Very Happy
DBCrazy
DBCrazy
Administrator
Administrator

Say What You Want : I was sad to see this place close. I called it home for a while.

Back to top Go down

Post by Zeddie Wed Mar 11, 2009 4:38 am

DBCrazy wrote:
I was just in time for their talk in the kitchen when he grabs her and takes her right there on the kitchen table and they finally end up eating ice cream in bed! I love that scene! He's so great there! Mmmm! What a way to wake up!!! Very Happy

I loved that scene too!!!
Zeddie
Zeddie
Administrator
Administrator

Number of posts : 12060
Say What You Want : Fanfiction is a way of the culture repairing the damage done
in a system where contemporary myths are owned by corporations instead of owned by the folk.
-- Henry Jenkins
Buffy/Angel fans - Page 2 8d0b0409962e33290be09e7890718bde2b3c7fe1
Registration date : 2009-01-08

http://www.fanfiction.net/~csiloverzed

Back to top Go down

Post by flyersfan35 Wed Mar 11, 2009 7:05 am

DBCrazy wrote:But the reason I sought out this thread today ...

This morning I clicked over to Angel. (I no longer wake up at an ungodly hour to watch 2 hours, I just click in occasionally to see where they are! Sleep is vital for life, too!) Anyway it was the episode where Buffy shows up and Angel becomes human because of the Moire demon's blood.

*sigh*
flyersfan35
flyersfan35
Experiment
Experiment

Back to top Go down

Post by MoonlightGardenias Wed Mar 11, 2009 10:03 am

*sighs* Bangel. I miss them.

Reminds me of the fact I saw ALL seasons of Angel at Walmart today, not just the first one like they've had for months now. I so need to be saving up like right now.
MoonlightGardenias
MoonlightGardenias
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Number of posts : 1092
Say What You Want : Everything happens eventually...
Registration date : 2009-01-25

http://www.fanfiction.net/~moonlightgardenias

Back to top Go down

Post by Zeddie Wed Mar 11, 2009 10:27 am

I saw all the seasons of Angel and HMV for a while now...
Zeddie
Zeddie
Administrator
Administrator

Number of posts : 12060
Say What You Want : Fanfiction is a way of the culture repairing the damage done
in a system where contemporary myths are owned by corporations instead of owned by the folk.
-- Henry Jenkins
Buffy/Angel fans - Page 2 8d0b0409962e33290be09e7890718bde2b3c7fe1
Registration date : 2009-01-08

http://www.fanfiction.net/~csiloverzed

Back to top Go down

Post by Tan Wed Mar 11, 2009 11:47 am

Alrighty then... I'm probably gonna be shot down in flames for this, but I really liked the Angel/Cordy dynamic on Angel. This is probably because I've never seen Buffy and therefore don't really know what they looked like together or anything.

I know the history of their relationship and having seen all episodes of Angel I could see there was a definite 'burn' between them. And the heat between them after Angel was turned human was just *sigh* I loved it!

BUT, I completely fell in love with C/A and was rooting for them at the end of S3 to get together. I was pretty unimpressed at where the story went from there (and I know that Charisma was pregnant), and I really thought the writers could have done a much better job. But that's why I'm not a writer Very Happy
Tan
Tan
Doctor
Doctor

Number of posts : 841
Say What You Want : Always in the shit, just the depth that varies
Registration date : 2009-03-07

Back to top Go down

Post by flyersfan35 Wed Mar 11, 2009 11:56 am

You know, I loved Cordy on Angel, but NOT as a love interest. I just saw absolutely no chemistry, and they were friends for years, and then all of a sudden, they're in love? I don't know, it just seemed like it was kind of forced to me. I thought they worked so much better as friends. And yes, I loved Buffy and Angel together, but it's not that...cuz really, I could have had him with someone else...Faith, perhaps...but I just didn't see anything between he and Cordy at all.
flyersfan35
flyersfan35
Experiment
Experiment

Back to top Go down

Post by DBCrazy Wed Mar 11, 2009 2:12 pm

Flyers I love your avatar! I want a button like that - then maybe some of my friends will leave me alone!!

You didn't see anything between Angel and Cordy? Oh my! You know, I think this is a phenomenon of which you saw first. I was initiated with Angel. Then I bought the box set of Buffy. I love Buffy & Angel, but I can see Angel & Cordy easily. In fact when I watched Buffy I always thought they were kind of funny!

I've got my memory banks worked up now, so if you'd care to take a little trip with me ... How about at the opera? I know it was magic, but hey!! And his dream when they had to remove his soul? That was pretty telling how he chose to do it! How about his reaction when she first sees Groo at the Hyperion? Or when he hands her the fistful of cash to get rid of her while she's going to be screwing Groo's brains out? And how he almost tears the wall down after he sees Cordy and Connor (ew!)? And one of my favorite Angel lines ever ... (probably badly paraphased) "Now, take your new boyfriend, and get out of here!"

David Boreanaz does pissed better than AnyBody else out there!!!!!!!!
DBCrazy
DBCrazy
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by DBCrazy Wed Mar 11, 2009 3:11 pm

And in case anybody needs a little dose of Buffy/Angel here's a video that I saved a long time ago. It's kinda long, but I love it!!!

[Only admins are allowed to see this link]
DBCrazy
DBCrazy
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by flyersfan35 Wed Mar 11, 2009 7:58 pm

Haha, I found the button on facebook flair...feel free to use it.

And nope...I actually hated Waiting in the Wings...it was just...weird, imo. But that's just me. But yes, DB can act, that's for damn sure...
flyersfan35
flyersfan35
Experiment
Experiment

Back to top Go down

Post by DBCrazy Wed Mar 11, 2009 9:40 pm

Oh, I have to learn how to use my facebook! Wink
DBCrazy
DBCrazy
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by flyersfan35 Thu Mar 12, 2009 7:19 am

DBCrazy wrote:Oh, I have to learn how to use my facebook! Wink
Are you on facebook? I can add you and send it to you if you'd like.
flyersfan35
flyersfan35
Experiment
Experiment

Back to top Go down

Post by Tan Thu Mar 12, 2009 10:55 am

DBCrazy wrote:I've got my memory banks worked up now, so if you'd care to take a little trip with me ... How about at the opera? I know it was magic, but hey!! And his dream when they had to remove his soul? That was pretty telling how he chose to do it! How about his reaction when she first sees Groo at the Hyperion? Or when he hands her the fistful of cash to get rid of her while she's going to be screwing Groo's brains out? And how he almost tears the wall down after he sees Cordy and Connor (ew!)? And one of my favorite Angel lines ever ... (probably badly paraphased) "Now, take your new boyfriend, and get out of here!"

Oh yes, yes, YES!!!! Somebody else who saw what I did...

God I LOVE a broody Angel/DB.
Tan
Tan
Doctor
Doctor

Back to top Go down

Post by DBCrazy Thu Mar 12, 2009 11:00 am

Tan wrote:
DBCrazy wrote:I've got my memory banks worked up now, so if you'd care to take a little trip with me ... How about at the opera? I know it was magic, but hey!! And his dream when they had to remove his soul? That was pretty telling how he chose to do it! How about his reaction when she first sees Groo at the Hyperion? Or when he hands her the fistful of cash to get rid of her while she's going to be screwing Groo's brains out? And how he almost tears the wall down after he sees Cordy and Connor (ew!)? And one of my favorite Angel lines ever ... (probably badly paraphased) "Now, take your new boyfriend, and get out of here!"

Oh yes, yes, YES!!!! Somebody else who saw what I did...

God I LOVE a broody Angel/DB.
Tan, you mentioned that you were initiated with Angel. I think that's one of the most important factors in being comfortable with a Angel/Cordy 'ship!
DBCrazy
DBCrazy
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Tan Thu Mar 12, 2009 12:38 pm

Absolutely.... I didn't have any preconceived ideas about how 'great' Angel and Buffy were together.
Tan
Tan
Doctor
Doctor

Back to top Go down

Post by Fluffernutter Fri Mar 13, 2009 10:02 am

DBCrazy wrote:Way back then on Buffy they did try to really make him look pale sometimes. I've noticed it a few times, then other times he's just regular.

One of the first Angel episodes when Oz shows up with the ring that makes him invincible, at the end when they're at the beach, Oz keeps saying how really pale he is over and over, and all I can think is - no he's not - he even has a slight tan! Where was makeup that day??
I was just watching that episode again and noticed the same thing. (Can you blame me? David hanging up shirtless?)
Fluffernutter
Fluffernutter
Deputy Director
Deputy Director

Back to top Go down

Post by Fluffernutter Fri Mar 13, 2009 10:03 am

DBCrazy wrote:But the reason I sought out this thread today ...

I loooooooove that ep!!! That whole scene is frickin awesome.
Fluffernutter
Fluffernutter
Deputy Director
Deputy Director

Back to top Go down

Post by Fluffernutter Fri Mar 13, 2009 10:19 am

flyersfan35 wrote:You know, I loved Cordy on Angel, but NOT as a love interest. I just saw absolutely no chemistry, and they were friends for years, and then all of a sudden, they're in love? I don't know, it just seemed like it was kind of forced to me. I thought they worked so much better as friends. And yes, I loved Buffy and Angel together, but it's not that...cuz really, I could have had him with someone else...Faith, perhaps...but I just didn't see anything between he and Cordy at all.
I'm a hardcore Bangel. For FRICKIN ALWAYS. I freely admit that I do not have an open mind, but, as objectively as I can decide, I really didn't like Cordy's character development. I thought she just lost her Cordy-ness to make her Angel compatable. Angel loved Buffy when she practically was Cordelia (or Sporedelia, for those who watched Buffy. Smile) but he didn't like shallow and biting, yet hilarious, Cordy as anything other than a friend. I loved Cordy at the end of S1 of Angel and the beginning of S2. I wish they could have kept that balance of caring and bitchy. I absolutely think that Cordy and Angel were better in their brother-sister, friends relationship.
Fluffernutter
Fluffernutter
Deputy Director
Deputy Director

Back to top Go down

Post by Fluffernutter Fri Mar 13, 2009 10:30 am

DBCrazy wrote:Flyers I love your avatar! I want a button like that - then maybe some of my friends will leave me alone!!

You didn't see anything between Angel and Cordy? Oh my! You know, I think this is a phenomenon of which you saw first. I was initiated with Angel. Then I bought the box set of Buffy. I love Buffy & Angel, but I can see Angel & Cordy easily. In fact when I watched Buffy I always thought they were kind of funny!

I've got my memory banks worked up now, so if you'd care to take a little trip with me ... How about at the opera? I know it was magic, but hey!! And his dream when they had to remove his soul? That was pretty telling how he chose to do it! How about his reaction when she first sees Groo at the Hyperion? Or when he hands her the fistful of cash to get rid of her while she's going to be screwing Groo's brains out? And how he almost tears the wall down after he sees Cordy and Connor (ew!)? And one of my favorite Angel lines ever ... (probably badly paraphased) "Now, take your new boyfriend, and get out of here!"

It's absolutely a question of which you saw first.
Waiting in the Wings freaked me out. I never watched to the end, it creeped me so much. Also, I felt like it was a complete steal of the Buffy episode I Only Have Eyes for You (BTVS, S2- check it out on Hulu. David playing Angelus!!)
I have this insane fantasy where Sarah was supposed to come, but it was too much work for her, so they just stuck Cordy in instead. (I'm sorry. I'm the most obnoxious person. Feel free to agree with that). But they made me smile when Angel:
a. lost his soul during instead of after sex. People always go on about how Angel's moment of happiness was an orgasm. Here that actually is the case. With Buffy there was a peace that came after the sex.
b. Angel called out Buffy's name!
Okay, enough sickening Angel/Buffy ship pushing. Stop, Fluff, stop!! (That's what my friends say when I push it down their throats every second.)
Fluffernutter
Fluffernutter
Deputy Director
Deputy Director

Back to top Go down

Post by DBCrazy Fri Mar 13, 2009 11:35 am

Fluffernutter wrote:It's absolutely a question of which you saw first ... ... ... Stop, Fluff, stop!! (That's what my friends say when I push it down their throats every second.)
No, Fluff! I'm quite opinionated myself, and I love to hear others express theirs too! Very Happy
DBCrazy
DBCrazy
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 40 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 21 ... 40  Next