Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

DEPUTY DIRECTOR'S OFFICE

+3
bones206
space
willgirl
7 posters

Go down

DEPUTY DIRECTOR'S OFFICE Empty DEPUTY DIRECTOR'S OFFICE

Post by willgirl Wed Jun 25, 2008 12:20 pm

Welcome to Deputy Director Willgirl's office. I share an office with Deputy Director AnaG and sometimes she steals my sandwich. Here you will recieve the rules of the game, how to play, etc. If you are interested in playing the game, sign up in the Special Agent Signup area and you will recieve a Special Agent status button that you can display in your signature for the entirety of the game. I hope that you will be able to go out, catch the killer and make me proud.

You will be working with the best, Agent Booth and the squints at the Jeffersonian. They should be able to guide you so that you will be able to solve this case in no time.

I look forward to seeing what you can do.

Last edited by DBCrazy on Tue Oct 20, 2009 3:52 am; edited 4 times in total (Reason for editing : unstickied it!)
willgirl
willgirl
Deputy Director
Deputy Director

Number of posts : 9099
Say What You Want : Go Synthesis!
Registration date : 2008-05-30

http://www.synthesiscommunications.net

Back to top Go down

DEPUTY DIRECTOR'S OFFICE Empty HOW TO PLAY THE GAME

Post by willgirl Wed Jun 25, 2008 12:24 pm

HOW TO PLAY THE GAME

The game starts on July 1st.

Players read the Crime Scene description then try to discover who the killer is with the help of clues.

Dossiers on the victim and each of the main suspects has been compiled by police. It's up to you and the team at the Jeffersonian to solve this murder. Check out the dossiers for complete information. They are located in the Storage Room. Information will be updated from time to time as the case goes on, so don't forget to check them!

Booth, Brennan and the rest of the squints will be working the case along side you. They will provide you with clues, usually every other day that will bring you one step closer to discovering the truth. All clues will be filed away in the Evidence Locker for handy access.

Brainstorm ideas, talk about who the killer is, compare notes with other players and more in the Bullpen. You may learn something valuable that will assist you in your investigation.

If you are ready to pick one suspect who you think is the killer, then it's time for the Interrogation Room. But beware, once you post who you think the killer is, there is no second chances. You can only post once during the whole game in this thread, so be 100% sure you know who the killer is before you post.

If you have questions about how to play the game, then report to Deputy Director Willgirl or Deputy Director AnaG. However, Deputy Director Willgirl nor Deputy Director AnaG will not give you hints about anything, so don't even try.

The rooms, dossiers, clues and more will be posted at a later date.
willgirl
willgirl
Deputy Director
Deputy Director

Back to top Go down

DEPUTY DIRECTOR'S OFFICE Empty Re: DEPUTY DIRECTOR'S OFFICE

Post by willgirl Fri Jun 27, 2008 2:21 pm

Please note that the rooms have been posted. If you have any questions about what occurs in each room, please let me know.

Although the game doesn't start until July 1st, it is advisable to look at clues that have been planted recently to start to give you an idea about what could happen.

Suspect profiles will be put up in the next few days.
willgirl
willgirl
Deputy Director
Deputy Director

Back to top Go down

Post by space Sun Jun 29, 2008 4:36 am

Question:
Are 'clues' only planted in the Forensics thread, or are they scattered around the board?

space
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Number of posts : 1571

Back to top Go down

Post by willgirl Tue Jul 01, 2008 10:56 am

They will be scattered throughout the board.
willgirl
willgirl
Deputy Director
Deputy Director

Back to top Go down

DEPUTY DIRECTOR'S OFFICE Empty CLUES

Post by willgirl Tue Jul 01, 2008 11:11 am

Clues will be placed approximately every other day at various times in order to accomodate all time zones. They will be scattered throughout the thread, so you must go hunting for them.

A day after they have been posted, they will be put in the evidence locker.

So if you want the clues early, hunt for them around the various threads.

Good luck!
willgirl
willgirl
Deputy Director
Deputy Director

Back to top Go down

Post by willgirl Fri Jun 12, 2009 2:22 pm

Welcome to my office, in the year 2009. Deputy Director AnaG and I are both happy to have you on our team.

Here you will recieve the rules of the game, how to play, etc. If you are interested in playing the game, sign up in the Special Agent Signup area.I hope that you will be able to go out, catch the killer and make me proud.

The game is changing slightly this year. Changes are:

-instead of 1 game, there will be 3 shorter ones
-everyone starts out as a Rookie and has an opportunity to advance to Agent and then Special Agent.
-Clues will be posted directly in the Evidence Locker every day.

Good luck!

Last edited by willgirl on Fri Jun 12, 2009 2:32 pm; edited 1 time in total
willgirl
willgirl
Deputy Director
Deputy Director

Back to top Go down

Post by willgirl Fri Jun 12, 2009 2:25 pm

HOW TO PLAY THE GAME

The game starts on June 15th.

Players read the Crime Scene description then try to discover who the killer is with the help of clues.

Dossiers on the victim and each of the main suspects has been compiled by police. It's up to you and the team at the Jeffersonian to solve this murder. Check out the dossiers for complete information. They are located in the Storage Room. Information will be updated from time to time as the case goes on, so don't forget to check them!

Booth, Brennan and the rest of the squints will be working the case along side you. They will provide you with clues, usually every other day that will bring you one step closer to discovering the truth. All clues will be filed away in the Evidence Locker for handy access.

Brainstorm ideas, talk about who the killer is, compare notes with other players and more in the Bullpen. You may learn something valuable that will assist you in your investigation.

If you are ready to pick one suspect who you think is the killer, then it's time for the Interrogation Room. But beware, once you post who you think the killer is, there is no second chances. You can only post once during the whole game in this thread, so be 100% sure you know who the killer is before you post.

THIS YEAR THERE IS SOMETHING NEW! Every person playing will start out as a Rookie. If you solve this case correctly, you will be promoted to Agent and receive an extra clue for the next game.

If you have questions about how to play the game, then report to Deputy Director Willgirl or Deputy Director AnaG. However, Deputy Director Willgirl nor Deputy Director AnaG will not give you hints about anything, so don't even try.

The dossiers, clues and more will be posted at a later date.
willgirl
willgirl
Deputy Director
Deputy Director

Back to top Go down

Post by bones206 Fri Jun 12, 2009 2:42 pm

You know what's ironic about this? Next week, (while the Crime Scene game is going on), I will be at CSI Camp, solving a mystery... How ironic...
bones206
bones206
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Number of posts : 2057
Say What You Want : I want to go ride my horse. I love my horse. I want to watch the new episodes of Bones. I want to talk to my friends about Bones. But, most of friends don't watch Bones. Sad
Registration date : 2008-06-21

Back to top Go down

Post by DBCrazy Sat Jun 13, 2009 2:39 pm

bones206 wrote:You know what's ironic about this? Next week, (while the Crime Scene game is going on), I will be at CSI Camp, solving a mystery... How ironic...
Way, you're gonna come back and kick our butts! That's not fair that you get to have training and we don't! Evil or Very Mad
DBCrazy
DBCrazy
Administrator
Administrator

Number of posts : 11341
Say What You Want : I was sad to see this place close. I called it home for a while.
Registration date : 2008-11-07

Back to top Go down

Post by DBCrazy Sat Jun 13, 2009 3:24 pm

Dear Deputy Director Willgirl,

I'm one of the rookies, name is DBC, ma'am. I'm here just getting myself situated in my surroundings before reporting for duty Monday at 0500. I see that some of the other rookies have already collected their shields. I would like to get mine so I can also have it properly displayed when I report bright and early Monday morning. Would you please direct me where I can appropriate mine. Thank you for sparing me some of your precious time.

Your Most Humble Civil Servant (In Training),

D.B.Crazy
DBCrazy
DBCrazy
Administrator
Administrator

Number of posts : 11341
Say What You Want : I was sad to see this place close. I called it home for a while.
Registration date : 2008-11-07

Back to top Go down

Post by A2BOREANAZ Sat Jun 13, 2009 9:57 pm

i too need my badge.........but then again do i really want to cover up adam?????? i can put it elsewhere i suppose...........bring it on crime scene game............
A2BOREANAZ
A2BOREANAZ
Prosecutor
Prosecutor

Number of posts : 35708

Back to top Go down

Post by A2BOREANAZ Sat Jun 13, 2009 9:57 pm

DBCrazy wrote:Dear Deputy Director Willgirl,

I'm one of the rookies, name is DBC, ma'am. I'm here just getting myself situated in my surroundings before reporting for duty Monday at 0500. I see that some of the other rookies have already collected their shields. I would like to get mine so I can also have it properly displayed when I report bright and early Monday morning. Would you please direct me where I can appropriate mine. Thank you for sparing me some of your precious time.

Your Most Humble Civil Servant (In Training),

D.B.Crazy
omg.........I LOVE IT!!!!!!!!!
A2BOREANAZ
A2BOREANAZ
Prosecutor
Prosecutor

Number of posts : 35708

Back to top Go down

Post by willgirl Sun Jun 14, 2009 1:22 am

Dear Rookies,

If you signed up as an agent in the Crime Scene group, then you should have received an email yesterday with a link to your badge. DB you are signed up so check your email and your spam folder. If you need me to send it again, I will do so.

A2b, you are not signed up yet, so please follow the instructions in the signup thread.

Thank you,

Deputy Director Willgirl
willgirl
willgirl
Deputy Director
Deputy Director

Back to top Go down